Cap's sheild vs. Wolverines claws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Wolverine and cap are arguing which is harder.His claws or caps sheild.Hulk holds caps sheild still so as to have no pushback force.Wolverine just keeps slashing at it and nstabing and whatever technique he has.Which breaks first if any.

nicamarvin

Wild Shadow
your back?facepalm2

anyways.. if caps shield was just vibranium logan would f@## it up.. aside from that the paint would be scratched off...

i always equated them being equal minus the superior absorption capabilities due to the vibe

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wolverine and cap are arguing which is harder.His claws or caps sheild.Hulk holds caps sheild still so as to have no pushback force.Wolverine just keeps slashing at it and nstabing and whatever technique he has.Which breaks first if any.
Neither and the point of Capts shield is it absorbs kinetic energy, so Capt himself could simply hold the shield no reason for Hulk lol

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
your back?facepalm2

anyways.. if caps shield was just vibranium logan would f@## it up.. aside from that the pain would be scratched off...

i always equated them being equal minus the superior absorption capabilities due to the vibe

it not paint that actually the color of the shields metal.

Wild Shadow
it was a disc when it was made how the f@#@ did it get the color unless they put it in b4 it harden and even then the paint should have melted off evaporated burned off

Black bolt z
it was a disc when it was made how the f@#@ did it get the color unless they put it in b4 it harden and even then the paint should have melted off evaporated burned off It must be some super paint to stay on through bullet fire.But it wasn't made like that.It is paint.

Wild Shadow
all i know that the disk was made and harden once the scientist woke up no way it was painted as part of the process

Black bolt z
all i know that the disk was made and harden once the scientist woke up no way it was painted as part of the process Yeah the scientist fell asleep while trying to make the hardest metal ever.He succeded but he didn't know what happened since he was alseep.But when it was made it wasn't that color.It had to be painted that way.

Bentley
Adamantium coated painture.

the ninjak
So in the end the shield isn't part Adamantium part Vibranium?
I read that was the fact when I was a kid.

If so Logan ain't cutting it.

If just Vibranium then it should show damage.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by the ninjak
So in the end the shield isn't part Adamantium part Vibranium?
I read that was the fact when I was a kid.

If so Logan ain't cutting it.

If just Vibranium then it should show damage.

It's an iron/vibranium alloy with something unknown thrown in. It's superior to adamantium, but no one knows how to recreate it.

Lord_Talron
its both. kirby comics FTW

the ninjak
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
It's an iron/vibranium alloy with something unknown thrown in. It's superior to adamantium, but no one knows how to recreate it.

Makes sense considering that Adamantium came from an asteroid. After WWII. Never saw that inconsistency before sad

Wild Shadow
thats a movie reference and not even remotely close to comic history

Johnny Sorrow
Makes sense considering that Adamantium came from an asteroid.

wat?

confused

the ninjak
thats a movie reference and not even remotely close to comic history

I read it came from an asteroid and the Americans and Canadians got most of it. Soon after an Android Alien whose ability to become the metal it touched absorbed it and the Avengers put it down. In the end increasing the products amount availiable.

I wish I remembered where I read this! Long before the Origins movie.

Yeah I checked it out it's man made DAMN those stupid Marvel Encyclopeadias can be inaccurate!

Wild Shadow
adamantium is man made it was created when they tried to replicate caps shield and instead made adamantium similar but not quiet the same to the shield. it was heavier and didnt absorb same lvl of shock or reduce impact to the same degree.. although there is a scan floating around where logan talks about his adamantium properties and it absorbing shock which protects his brain.. its a scan from the 80's old school

also ur asteroid reference is actually the vibranium origin

SamZED
it was a disc when it was made how the f@#@ did it get the color unless they put it in b4 it harden and even then the paint should have melted off evaporated burned off American colors don't burn.no expression

usaflag

Wild Shadow
tell that to hippies..

WhiteWitchKing
I read it came from an asteroid and the Americans and Canadians got most of it. Soon after an Android Alien whose ability to become the metal it touched absorbed it and the Avengers put it down. In the end increasing the products amount availiable.

I wish I remembered where I read this! Long before the Origins movie.

Yeah I checked it out it's man made DAMN those stupid Marvel Encyclopeadias can be inaccurate!

That's likely vibranium you're referring to. Black Panther mentioned it came from an asteroid in the current Doom Wars.

chomperx9
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=517363

nicamarvin
your back?facepalm2 Yes I am... Happy Dance

StiltmanFTW
it was a disc when it was made how the f@#@ did it get the color unless they put it in b4 it harden and even then the paint should have melted off evaporated burned off

The paint was scratched off in Cap Annual in which he teamed-up with logan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.