Lady Shiva and Deathstroke Vs. Elektra and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Each combatant gets TWO adamantium katanas....nothing else.

CIS and PIS are OFF.
Bloodlust is ON.

DC or Marvel?

srankmissingnin
Marvel team every time. Elektra on top of being more skilled than Shiva has the added benefits of telepathy (and a few other tricks) that give her a sound advantage in any contest between the two, and Slade isn't taking down Deadpool with just a sword.

Konton
Team two every time.

Wild Shadow
i dont know i am willing to give the fight to team 1.. both elektra and DP are better swords men then slade imo.. but not sure about Shiva i could see shiva being the better weapons expert then the other two..

hmm.. all i know is slade is going down regardless..

Lunacyde
With the equipment given Slade is somewhat at a disadvantage. Had it been just H2H, or full equipment I would make a much stronger case for Team 1.

Konton
Elektra cut cut an android made of the strongest metals that SHIELD could put together in half with an antique katana. Elektra with an adamantium katana makes this a slaughterhouse.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Konton
Elektra cut cut an android made of the strongest metals that SHIELD could put together in half with an antique katana. Elektra with an adamantium katana makes this a slaughterhouse.

Everyone else has Adamantium Katana's as well so her cutting ability is irrelevent.

Konton
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Everyone else had Adamantium Katana's as well so her cutting ability is irrelevent.

She's, albeit arguably, the best swordsman here. I mention her ability to cut because Slade has enhanced durability.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Konton
She's, albeit arguably, the best swordsman here. I mention her ability to cut because Slade has enhanced durability.

Alright I'll take that. I just took for granted she'd be able to cut them. I thought you were trying to argue somehow she'd cut through their weapons :P lol

namorsubby
concerning elektra and shiva, I always thought Shiva to be the superior MA.......but who knows what bloodlusted, non-idiotic Wade is capable of......then again, slade bloodlusted is a horrendous thought as well.

does Elektra still have any weird seldom seen magical abilities?

namorsubby
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i dont know i am willing to give the fight to team 1.. both elektra and DP are better swords men then slade imo.. but not sure about Shiva i could see shiva being the better weapons expert then the other two..

hmm.. all i know is slade is going down regardless.. slade, the only one sure to go down?

I'd consider slade probably the most dangerous in this scenario......well, maybe 2nd to DP because of his healing factor.

SamZED
Team 2 but would be fun to watch.

Q99
In a normal fight I'd give it to Deathstroke over Deadpool due to professionalism and tactical skill. In the circumstances of the op it's more the other way around.

SamZED
Professionalism definitely. Tactical skills.. nah. CIS is off so he should be able to resit telling "you are my father!" star wars kinda jokes instead of fighting, so he wont have much trouble.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SamZED
Professionalism definitely. Tactical skills.. nah. CIS is off so he should be able to resit telling "you are my father!" star wars kinda jokes instead of fighting, so he wont have much trouble.

Deathstroke is considered one of the best tacticians in all of DC.

SamZED
Originally posted by -Pr-
Deathstroke is considered one of the best tacticians in all of DC. DS is very good, I know. Like when he pretty much staged an attack on the Titans just to help Rose and Joseph fit in. But despite Deadpool's crazyness, he's one of the best in marvel. Wolverine's asked him to come up with a plan to take down Romulus, because according to Logan Wade is the only person whose plan Romulus wont be able to figure out. Not to mention the way he recently played Osborn who tried to set X-men up. IMO they're close when it comes to both battle tactics and planning.

the ninjak
Team 2 Slice ip DS real nice then team up on Shiva.

Konton
Originally posted by namorsubby
concerning elektra and shiva, I always thought Shiva to be the superior MA.......but who knows what bloodlusted, non-idiotic Wade is capable of......then again, slade bloodlusted is a horrendous thought as well.

does Elektra still have any weird seldom seen magical abilities?

Elektra would win a feat war. She's got a better track record against other top MAs too.

She's retained all of her abilities from Elektra: Assassine, as far as we know. Telepathy is still frequently used, but I'll grant that she hasn't used her silent scream and other spur of the moment abilities since. Seeing as how Assassine was written by Elektra's creator I tend to take for granted that those are still in her powerset.

Recently she's demonstrated chi-amping in various situations and low level telekinesis in another. Drake commented on how Elektra "spills chi everywhere" when she fights, which may be why she consistently demonstrates metahuman levels of speed, strength, and durability. I don't remember when or what the situation was exactly, but I recall Elektra fighting a demon or something and using chi to restrain it. I'll try and find the issue.

Lunacyde
DS is very good, I know. Like when he pretty much staged an attack on the Titans just to help Rose and Joseph fit in. But despite Deadpool's crazyness, he's one of the best in marvel. Wolverine's asked him to come up with a plan to take down Romulus, because according to Logan Wade is the only person whose plan Romulus wont be able to figure out. Not to mention the way he recently played Osborn who tried to set X-men up. IMO they're close when it comes to both battle tactics and planning.

That's because Deadpool is crazy and thinks illogically, not because he is one of the best tacticians in Marvel. Unpredicatbility is what Wolverine was going for in this situation and that is one thing Deadpool does well.

Lord_Talron
do not underestimate unpredictability. hes also really really good as far as his crazy schemes working. for an example, check out his respect thread.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
do not underestimate unpredictability. hes also really really good as far as his crazy schemes working. for an example, check out his respect thread.

I am not disputing that he is effective, I am only arguing that he is not one of the best tacticians in Marvel.

SamZED
That's because Deadpool is crazy and thinks illogically, not because he is one of the best tacticians in Marvel. Unpredicatbility is what Wolverine was going for in this situation and that is one thing Deadpool does well. Simply being unpredictable wont help one to come up with a plan to deal with a shadow organization that's been monitoring and controling lives of Wolverine and others for almost 200 years. Unpredictability is just a part of it. What kind of tactics are we taling about anyway? If it includes prep then here Deadpool is even better than Deathstroke imo. His entire fight with Wolverine in origin was perfectly timed and staged. There are just too many exmples, he's used tactics to destroy a few hundred super skrulls in like half an hour.

Lunacyde
Simply being unpredictable wont help one to come up with a plan to deal with a shadow organization that's been monitoring and controling lives of Wolverine and others for almost 200 years. Unpredictability is just a part of it. What kind of tactics are we taling about anyway? If it includes prep then here Deadpool is even better than Deathstroke imo. His entire fight with Wolverine in origin was perfectly timed and staged. There are just too many exmples, he's used tactics to destroy a few hundred super skrulls in like half an hour.

Slade has beaten the JLA and Teen Titans simply because of tactics and planning. I am not saying Deadpool is poor tactically, but he's not one of THE BEST.

When I make my list of tactical experts in Marvel/DC Deadpool doesn't come to mind.

Captain America
Deathstroke
Batman
Cyclops
Nick Fury

SamZED
Slade has beaten the JLA and Teen Titans simply because of tactics and planning. I am not saying Deadpool is poor tactically, but he's not one of THE BEST.

When I make my list of tactical experts in Marvel/DC Deadpool doesn't come to mind.

Captain America
Deathstroke
Batman
Cyclops
Nick Fury Nice list. Maybe you're right. But imo DS's beaten titans because of his fighting skills and powers. DP did that with Avengers and few other teams. As for cyke, have you read the recent Deadpool/X-men crossover?

Lunacyde
Nice list. Maybe you're right. But imo DS's beaten titans because of his fighting skills and powers. DP did that with Avengers and few other teams. As for cyke, have you read the recent Deadpool/X-men crossover?

Thanks. Once again not saying DP is an idiot, just not the best IMO smile

I don't think it was just his skills/powers considering a majority of the Teen Titans outmatch him power-wise, some severely.

No, I haven't. Poor, in college, haven't bought many comics lately smile

Konton
Nice list. Maybe you're right. But imo DS's beaten titans because of his fighting skills and powers. DP did that with Avengers and few other teams. As for cyke, have you read the recent Deadpool/X-men crossover?

=/

DS beats the Titans and JLA because of PIS, more often than not.

I don't buy him beating Starfire in h2h, or holding the Titans hostage with a gun, etc.

SamZED
Thanks. Once again not saying DP is an idiot, just not the best IMO smile

I don't think it was just his skills/powers considering a majority of the Teen Titans outmatch him power-wise, some severely.

No, I haven't. Poor, in college, haven't bought many comics lately smile Same here, with the college. smile btw I already asked in some other thread but then forgot which one so couldnt see the reply, who's the girl on your sig and avatar? embarrasment

Lunacyde
Same here, with the college. smile btw I already asked in some other thread but then forgot which one so couldnt see the reply, who's the girl on your sig and avatar? embarrasment
I replied you must have missed it :P....It's Cassie Hack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.