Most Annoying Celeb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kava_kava
lets look beyond the mainstream britneys.

personally. i cannot stand keira knightly, or whatever.
she is so the same in everything she plays in. I hated her in PoC, she sticks her lips (she has none) out and her accent is too fresh its boring

AsbestosFlaygon
Perez Hilton

Jeffrey Star

Chris Crocker

Wild Shadow
what about Megan Fox? i personally like her for other reasons but, i am a guy. lots of ppl cant stand her.

britney Spears- i find her annoying especially during her melt down

Scythe
Milla Jovob*tch

Jamie Kennedy

Mclovin

The Nuul
Megan Fox.

Ms.Marvel
i dont really thik its fair to hate on Britney too much. she doesnt deliberately whore for attention shes just insane.

most annoying celebrities are all the ones who got big due to reality shows.

steverules_2
Megan Fox is kinda hot but in all seriousness she is soooo dull, dear Lord if by some miracle I got her into bed and she started talking I would out like a light bulb. She talks so slow and she just sounds so boring when she talks...she does it to try and sound sexy but I just find myself drifting off. If she did it some times then it wouldn't be so bad but it's all the f*cking time and in everything she is in!!

SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker), she's in all these movies/shows playing some girl that all guys want and I'm just suppost to buy that!?! I mean seriously?!? I'd like to know what I'm meant to find so sexy about her. She isn't hot...at all...I literally don't see the big deal with her and why magazines say she's sexy when she really, really isn't!

Kristen Stewart, could she look anyless happy when winning an award? The only award she deserves is being able to play the most annoying person in a film without even trying...if she smiled I swear her face would litterally just shatter. Again like SJP...not sexy at all! I think Kristen Stewart is the worst of them all, she can't act and she looks like a dude...when I saw Panic room I thought she was a dude. She's the one who annoys me the most.

Liberator
Besides all of them? Hmm, Lady Gaga is pretty ****ing annoying.

MildPossession
Jordan/Katie Price

Myleene Klass - don't know why, she's not horrible or anything, but for some reason when she comes on the television, I just find her really really annoying.

OnlyCoolMovies
Andy Dick
Russell Crowe
Rob Schneider

Jgaler
Most annoying celeb for me are
Britney Spears.
Lady Gaga.
JLo

steverules_2
Originally posted by MildPossession
Jordan/Katie Price

Myleene Klass - don't know why, she's not horrible or anything, but for some reason when she comes on the television, I just find her really really annoying.

Thats cuz she is

chomperx9
there are some voice i hate but dont think there are some celebrities i dont like.

i dont like the dude that does the voice of king julian the squirrel or possom what ever he is from madagascar. that guy has the worst accent

steverules_2
Justin Bieber, dude has no talent

marwash22
All the Kardashian's. why are they famous?

Throw Megan Fox in there too, she is an absolute crap actress and she's an idiot.

Shey Tapani
Shie Lebouf, or whatever his name is.

Won Fei Fon
Cheryl Cole by far

ADarksideJedi
Too much actors and actess to name but here is a few:

Paris
Bruce Wills
Chris Tucker
Kathy Grinffin

burkerose12
Most annoying as per mine

Madonna - I dislike everything about her
Noel Edmonds - No explanation necessary.
Jeremy Kyle.

ADarksideJedi
Madonna I knew I forgot someone.

chomperx9
i dont like robert duvall. he just sounds so fake when he is upset or yelling.

b00mersl8
Like many others on here, I also find Andy Dick annoying - He didn't annoy me as much before he went on Sober House - but seriously . . . drinking a lot of beer does not qualify you to crash a celebrity reality show and exploit yourself in an attempt to revamp your career. And he just wasn't that funny anyway. Since then, I regularly visit TellOnU.com, which is a great forum to rant about celebrities - it's like the yelp of famous people. check out the blogs at:

http://www.telonu.com/reviews/andy-dick-1

clearly, others find him as lame as I do.

traglee
Lady Gaga

ADarksideJedi
I argee with Lady Gaga.

§P0oONY
Shia the beef...

He's such an annoying shit... I don't know what it is about him, but I would seriosly like to give his face a good smashing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.