Batman (Justice league: crisis on two earths) vs Riddick (Dark Fury)...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Batman, from "Justice league: crisis on two earths"

HpJACt4Kthw

Versus

Riddick, from "Dark Fury"

Cd7pUc7jf8g

They fight to the death aboard the second Death Star, in the throne room where Luke pwned Vader.

Batman has his usual gadgets, while Riddick is armed with two blades, with a couple more stashed on his person. He has his goggles, but they won't be of much use here.

WickedDynamite
Flash bomb and Riddick goes blind.

Batsy goes for the K.O.

Vin Diesel wishes he was Batman.

fin

Rogue Jedi
I don't recall Batman using flash bombs in the animated movie. Besides, if Batman uses one, all Riddick has to do is avert his eyes and he will be fine.

KingD19
With his torch goggle on, even if he looked it wouldn't be so much to blind him, and like RJ said, Batman didn't use flash bombs in the movie.

-Pr-
Public Enemies Batman would have been a better choice.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't recall Batman using flash bombs in the animated movie. Besides, if Batman uses one, all Riddick has to do is avert his eyes and he will be fine.

You said:

"Batman has his usual gadgets"

Can't take it back.

Batman still wins.

The Nuul
From this "Justice league: Crisis" movie that is specified.

You cannot add items to the movie.

Then again its you so an unarmed batman could still beat Cloverfield in H2H....bias at its best.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by The Nuul
From this "Justice league: Crisis" movie that is specified.

You cannot add items to the movie.

And neither they can be removed. We don't know what was in Batsy's utility belt in Justice League Crisis. He didn't show an inventory.

So we're 50/50 as far what he may or may not have in his belt.

Therefore, RJ threw caution to the wind and stated:

Batsy usually packs gas, flash, smoke, explosive, and flash bombs in his belt.

So...there! IN YO FACE!

Batman and WD are the real Dynamic Duo! 313

The Nuul
Ah uh....

mhm

Nephthys
Batman in two earths was blatantly superhuman, able to shrug off punches from beings who can bend steel and even match them for strength iirc. I don't think Riddick has it in him to beat him.

KingD19
Originally posted by Nephthys
Batman in two earths was blatantly superhuman, able to shrug off punches from beings who can bend steel and even match them for strength iirc. I don't think Riddick has it in him to beat him.

Riddick in Dark Fury was superhuman as well, plus he has Batman trumped in speed, durability, and strength.

And he has knives.

And Dynamite, we go by what was shown, his usual gadgets for the movie...are the gadgets he used in the movie. You can't just say he has them, because for all we know this Batman had a can of bear mace and that's it.

The Nuul
WD is speculating and also being bias as usual.

the ninjak
Hey Wicked Dynamite who's that guy as your Avatar I've been looking for his movies but couldn't remember isn't he the guy with the coffin full of guns?

Impediment
Anyone who says that Batman "doesn't have this item in his utility belt" is wasting their time to argue.

Batman's utility belt has a wide array of gadgets like smoke pellets, acetylene torch, flashlight, batmobile wireless control, first aid kit, batarangs, palm top communicator, rebreather, crime scene recorder, batcuffs, blowgun, bat grenades, grappling gun, and even a self destruct device to prevent tampering.

This, of course, is from the comics version. However, how can we accurately say what Bats has in his belt going from the movies? If so, then he has nothing except grappling guns, batarangs, some napalm (which he used on Catwoman in Returns) and some smoke pellets.

Ms.Marvel
i feel that giving batman items that he has in the comics but never used in the movies is like assuming that star wars characters can use abilities they have in EU but never use or show in the movies. since the latter is usually frowned upon the former should be too.

Impediment
I agree, totally.

I was just venting. 'Twas a very long day of rolling beer and vending.

131wank

Ms.Marvel
did someone say beer eek!

Impediment
I'm a beer vendor. I drive a beer truck for Anheuser-Busch.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
I'm a beer vendor. I drive a beer truck for Anheuser-Busch.

I'll be in Busch Gardens (VA) early June, I'll think of you.

Impediment
............while fapping to the thought of my wife's bush (or lack thereof).

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
You said:

Can't take it back.

Batman still wins. Let me revise. Batman has the weapons/gadgets he was shown using in the animated movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Impediment
Have to go with the Golden Rule here. Movie gadgets only.

I haven't seen this film, yet. I really want to, though. I might buy the dvd this weekend.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Have to go with the Golden Rule here. Movie gadgets only.

I haven't seen this film, yet. I really want to, though. I might buy the dvd this weekend. It's feckin rad, man. Rob sent me a copy, love it.

For the record, Batman is BADASS in it, and IMO, he'd do better relying on his h2h skills to beat Riddick.

I'd say Riddick 7/10.

Robtard
It's feckin rad, man. Rob sent me a copy, love it.

Hope you washed your hands after picking it up and before you ate anything. Just saying.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Hope you washed your hands after picking it up and before you ate anything. Just saying. Not funny, dude.

KingD19
Riddick was obviously Batman's superior. Just watch both movies back to back.

Rogue Jedi
Batman was pretty badass, dude. I was impressed.

KingD19
I never said Batman wasn't badass, but Riddick took badassery to a whole nother level. Plus he's more than willing to kill, he's eager too kill you.

Rogue Jedi
That's another thing, Batman's morals are off here, he is out to kill Riddick.

KingD19
Yeah...I'll still take the obviously super strong/durable/fast guy with the blades.

Rogue Jedi
Lots of hiding places for Batman in the throne room, man. Lotsa room to go stealth.

KingD19
It's useless trying to hide from Riddick, he has superhuman senses as well. And on top of that, wasn't the throne room pretty dark?

BruceSkywalker
dunno who wins as i have yet to buy JL : Crisis on Two Earths as well as Riddick's animated moovie

Rogue Jedi
You should, Bruce, they're both really good. The animated JL movie made me like Batman again.

BruceSkywalker
You should, Bruce, they're both really good. The animated JL movie made me like Batman again.

perhaps i will on saturday after i see Iron Man 2 for the second time

Rogue Jedi
Animated Batman headbang

WickedDynamite
Let me revise. Batman has the weapons/gadgets he was shown using in the animated movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He still wins.

yep!

Originally posted by the ninjak
Hey Wicked Dynamite who's that guy as your Avatar I've been looking for his movies but couldn't remember isn't he the guy with the coffin full of guns?

Yes! that is correct and it is from the film named Django. The actor is Franco Nero and it is one of the most kick ass Spaghetti Westerns ever.

The Nuul
Regardless of WD's bias posts, Riddick will win this fight.

Rogue Jedi
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.