Speed vs. Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lunacyde
Scenario:Both meet each other randomly. They have no prep, no prior knowledge, and they begin half a mile apart.
No CIS, No PIS, Characters will not hold back.

Setting: Where Aang and Ozai faced of in the Sozin's Comet Season Finale. Dry Rocky area, stone pillars, Sunset.

Characters:

Flash (Wally West/current)

vs.

WWHulk

I checked the Search function and surprisingly couldn't find this fight, hope it's decent.

Galan007
Speed steal, ftw.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Galan007
Speed steal, ftw.

yes

chomperx9
go speed go speed always wins

Lord_Talron
i like your fight setting big grin

Lunacyde
Hmm. Thought we'd actually get a decent debate out of this...I suppose not.

celeyhyga17
Flash has the powerset to trump virtually any hulk.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Hmm. Thought we'd actually get a decent debate out of this...I suppose not. i doubt flash will go for any of his "trump card" abilities right off, hulk might be able to thunderclap him or something

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i doubt flash will go for any of his "trump card" abilities right off, hulk might be able to thunderclap him or something

flash will imp him b4 he completes that clap...

Lunacyde
The great thing about the Flash is that because of the speed of his thoughts/reactions Hulk will be moving slow motion to him, he has plenty of time decide a course of action.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i doubt flash will go for any of his "trump card" abilities right off, hulk might be able to thunderclap him or something

why not he's cisless here so he isnt fighting his personal wya hes just trying to put him down period anyway he can

Lord_Talron
just trying to spark debate erm

Lunacyde
Hmmm....how many Hulks do you think Flash could beat at once?

celeyhyga17
Hmmm....how many Hulks do you think Flash could beat at once?

dunno... more than one? =P

Lunacyde
6 or 7 :P

celeyhyga17
6 or 7 :P

hmm...
you had that set up even b4 u made this thread...
i think im gonna make a pis cis less thread with
Surfer Vs. Supes.
how many supermen u think Surfer will take down with red sun radiation?
muahahahah...

=P

Lunacyde
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
hmm...
you had that set up even b4 u made this thread...
i think im gonna make a pis cis less thread with
Surfer Vs. Supes.
how many supermen u think Surfer will take down with red sun radiation?
muahahahah...

=P

Ohh Supes has no chance against Surfer. I'd say it'd take 4 of him to beat Surfer probably.

celeyhyga17
Ohh Supes has no chance against Surfer. I'd say it'd take 4 of him to beat Surfer probably.

awww ure no fun
=(
anyways, i wont say how many hulks a pis cis less flash can take down for fear of the Hulkamaniacs going up in arms!! =P
lets leave it at more than one.

Slaanesh
Wally easily..

amnesia
Hulks not touching flash.

janus77
how does Flash win this given WWH's strength, healing factor, stamina and durability? it'd be like repeatedly hitting adamantium with a wooden spoon.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by janus77
how does Flash win this given WWH's strength, healing factor, stamina and durability? it'd be like repeatedly hitting adamantium with a wooden spoon.

Except Hulk isn't more durable nor near as durable as Adamantium and Flash has more than enough strength to hurt him, speed steal, etc.

the ninjak
Flash should be able to beat the flesh off Hulks bones sick

dmills
I'm not up on the Flash power set. What is "Speed steal" and what would "Speed steal" do to Hulk specifcally?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by dmills
I'm not up on the Flash power set. What is "Speed steal" and what would "Speed steal" do to Hulk specifcally?

Speed steal would steal his speed.

janus77
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Except Hulk isn't more durable nor near as durable as Adamantium and Flash has more than enough strength to hurt him, speed steal, etc.
except for when he is, like when Adamantium bullets bounce off of his eyeballs, when Wolverine's claws fail to break through.

speed stealing isn't achieving victory, it's inhibiting Hulk's attacks but not KOing Hulk.

Black bolt z
I'm not seeing flash winning this.Hulk ground pound,thunder clap anything that gets flash off balance and and flash dies.
What exactly can flash do to get past hulks durability,HF and uber strength.

Slaanesh
he can steal all of Hulk speed and make him completely unable to move..then IMP him a million time..that should KO him..Hulk is not as durable as adamantium..that's just crazy..

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he can steal all of Hulk speed and make him completely unable to move..then IMP him a million time..that should KO him..Hulk is not as durable as adamantium..that's just crazy.. IMP?

Unable to move meaning he can move his feat or like he'd completely frozen in place?

the ninjak
he can steal all of Hulk speed and make him completely unable to move..then IMP him a million time..that should KO him..Hulk is not as durable as adamantium..that's just crazy..

True he got sliced up pretty good in WWH Xmen.
Fully Unleashed Ghost Riders passive flames seemed to cause some damage to his skin and Blackbolt's skrull scream caused alot of tissue damage.

I always saw Hulk's flesh being as durable as hard rubber. Bullets create dents but don't pierce. Best you can do is extreme burn or sharp cutting.

janus77
IF Hulk can be made immobile (and I don't believe he can, he's constantly getting energies from another universe, no speed steal affect there), he would still retain the same strength within his molecular bonds, so when Flash punches him, his whole body would absorp the energy and go flying... Flash would need something to keep Hulk in place, in order to hit him with more than 1 IMP.

imo Flash would tire out trying to "speed steal" from Hulk, while Hulk would just increase in energy levels and probably begin radiating out gamma... which would then cause Flash to slow down and/or move away.

dmills
The Hulk get's energy from another universe? I know I stopped collecting for more then a decade but WTF? When did this occur?

the ninjak
IF Hulk can be made immobile (and I don't believe he can, he's constantly getting energies from another universe, no speed steal affect there), he would still retain the same strength within his molecular bonds, so when Flash punches him, his whole body would absorp the energy and go flying... Flash would need something to keep Hulk in place, in order to hit him with more than 1 IMP.

imo Flash would tire out trying to "speed steal" from Hulk, while Hulk would just increase in energy levels and probably begin radiating out gamma... which would then cause Flash to slow down and/or move away.

Nice you get a golden star Janus.

Colossus-Big C
hulk can do an omnidirectional thunder clap, though flash would have hit him like a million times already

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk can do an omnidirectional thunder clap, though flash would have hit him like a million times already Does flash have normal human strength?Or is he superhuman?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Does flash have normal human strength?Or is he superhuman?

He is normal strength it's just that the results of his incredible speed result in punishing strikes. Punches faster than bullets. I remember him punching through walls.

Wei Phoenix
except for when he is, like when Adamantium bullets bounce off of his eyeballs, when Wolverine's claws fail to break through.

speed stealing isn't achieving victory, it's inhibiting Hulk's attacks but not KOing Hulk.

Alright so Juggernaut can punch holes through adamantium now since he was making Hulk bleed.

Slaanesh

i have no idea what u are talking about..

let me repeat myself..Flash take away Hulk kinetic energy(which Hulk can't resist)..Hulk can't move..Flash IMP Hulk till he got KO..Flash win..see..that was easy..this all happen in 0.0001 second..Hulk won't even got the time to react..

Black bolt z
i have no idea what u are talking about..

let me repeat myself..Flash take away Hulk kinetic energy(which Hulk can't resist)..Hulk can't move..Flash IMP Hulk till he got KO..Flash win..see..that was easy..this all happen in 0.0001 second..Hulk won't even got the time to react.. Not moving as in like frozen or just immoble feat?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by dmills
Turns him into a living statue. One of the worst states imaginable really.

Colossus-Big C
how can flash steel juggernauts speed when his momentum is infinit?

batdude123
Originally posted by chomperx9
go speed go speed always wins

You must be popular with the ladies.

Tattoos N Scars
Even at a very weakend state, COIE Anti-Monitor was still>>>>>>>>any Hulk...and look at what a Flash IMP did to him. A no CIS or PIS Flash could not be tagged by Hulk. Hulk could simply be speed force dumped..or KO'd.

Lunacyde

You are confusing how to measure durability. Those instances don't prove that Hulk is as durable as adamantium because you are forgetting a small factor, FORCE. In the examples you listed there simply was not enough force to penetrate Hulk's skin. With the right amount of force Hulk's skin is going to give before the adamantium does.

Lord_Talron
You are confusing how to measure durability. Those instances don't prove that Hulk is as durable as adamantium because you are forgetting a small factor, FORCE. In the examples you listed there simply was not enough force to penetrate Hulk's skin. With the right amount of force Hulk's skin is going to give before the adamantium does. thumb up

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how can flash steel juggernauts speed when his momentum is infinit?

This thread is about WWHulk, not Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.