Dark Kahn runs the Uber Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Dark Kahn is attempting to merge all the universes in videogame existence and inflicts everyone with RAGE!!!

Who can stop Dark Kahn from destroying all the videogame universes before all is lost?

Dark Link (Legend of Zelda)
Wesker (RE5)
Dark Samus (Metriod)
Gravemind (Halo)
Dullhan (Golden Sun)
Gill (Street Fighter)
The Lich King (Warcraft)
God Kratos (God of War)
Diablo (Diablo)
Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts)
Tabuu (SSBB)
God Kefka (FFVI)
Sheogorath/Jygglag (Oblivion)
Saragarus (Warcraft)
Nozdormu (Warcraft)
Acreus (Pokemon)
Ultimecia (FFVIII)
Chaos (Final Fantasy Dissidia)
Jedah Dohma (Darkstalkers)
Missingno (Pokemon) - Game crashes, all videogame data in all universes become corrupt and unreadable

-Everyone is affected by RAGE, no one except Missingno has immunity.

Sin_Volvagia
I'm assuming Dark Kahn has the same abilities as Darkseid.

1. Dark Link goes down in one Omega Beam

2. Same as above except Wesker has speed but he really doesn't have anything that would harm him. It will end eventually.

3. Dark Samus has her own planet? So does Darkseid plus his Omega Effect has vaporized planets and can travel through time and other universes. Dark Samus may have corrupted people and had them defected to her side but Dark Kahn merged two universes and infected its inhabitants with RAGE!

4. Gravemind's body explodes from the outbreak of RAGE!

5. I don't know who Dullahan is.

6. Can Gill revive himself from being completely erased? I don't think so.

7. I really don't know much about the Lich King. I heard he becomes some kind of god but I don't know how powerful WoW gods are. I'll skip him.

8. God Kratos is pretty much equal to Ares plus has the magics of Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades. RAGE! would actually help him here as well. Though, I'm not sure if he would win against Dark Kahn. I guess this will be a close fight. If this was GoW3, he wins with Hope plus the Golden Fleece would block the Omega Effect (Wonderwoman's bracelets did and it's made out of Olympian Aegis).

9. I don't know much about Diablo

10. Xemnas is no threat. Win.

11. Tabuu couldn't even do things out of Subspace without assistance. He gets effaced.

12. Kefka is powerful but not exactly on the level of Darkseid.

13. I don't know who Sheogorath is.

14. Don't know who Saragarus is.

15. There's not much I know of Nozdormu except that it controls time and can erase people with grains of sand. I don't know how fast the sand travels and if there's a way to defeat this dragon. Skip.

16. Arceus is a god Pokemon and can stop time so I guess Dark Kahn loses here. Either way, he's not getting past Ultimecia since he just promotes anger.

FinalAnswer
The RAGE consumes everyone.

Except MissingNo, who causes the Game Versus section to implode on itself.

Ridley_Prime
I had a funny mental image of a thread like this being made awhile back, but never got around to it for some reason. mmm Regardless, I_Cheat_U_LOSE wins the internet.

Such anger, such furiosity, such gay_rage!

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
16. Arceus is a god Pokemon and can stop time
Wha? I thought only Dialga could do that. erm

ScreamPaste
Arceus /created/Dialga, and yeah, can do that too.

but uh... Yeah, should stop at Arceus, but Dark Link is misplaced. >| Should be farther ahead. Mostly irked by Sin mentioning Wesker's speed and ignoring DL's.

MooCowofJustice
If Dark Samus is fighting Dark Khan on Phaaze then Dark Khan probably loses. Phaaze is a highly toxic planet to anything that isn't corrupted.

Xemnas is weird, his power is supposed to be over Nothing. So, no idea what he's actually capable of outside of what we saw in KH2. Based on that he probably loses.

Don't think he'd beat Arceus. Those are all I'll say. For now at least.

CosmicComet
Missingno is Arceus? Interesting.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste

but uh... Yeah, should stop at Arceus, but Dark Link is misplaced. >| Should be farther ahead. Mostly irked by Sin mentioning Wesker's speed and ignoring DL's.

I know how you feel. Wesker's speed isn't going to help him at all here. Someone, or half of someone who fights Flashes, Kryptonians and Lanterns will have problems with Wesker's speed.

The Scenario
Dark Samus is very difficult to fight. First off, she's radioactive. On a few occasions, this has affected spiritual/magical beings. Corruption is usually only possible with very small amounts of phazon unless Dark Samus actively tries to corrupt something. The most common side effect of contact with phazon is instant disintegration. Second thing is that she freaking indestructible. Unless Phaaze is destroyed, Dark Samus can't be killed.

She's shown some possession, intangibility, and ridiculous durability. Omega Beams erase things from existence, right? Dark Samus got caught in Dark Aether when it was erased from existence, and came out fine.

Also, just curious, but how was Darkseid affected by the Power Creep? Dark Kahn might have his power, but I wonder what that means with a weaker incarnation.

Heythere,Honey
He might stop at anyone after Noz.

Ridley_Prime
When has Arceus been shown to stop time though?

Originally posted by The Scenario
Dark Samus is very difficult to fight. First off, she's radioactive. On a few occasions, this has affected spiritual/magical beings.
So has the Rage.

Second thing is that she freaking indestructible.
She hid inside an Aurora Unit after Samus fought her off in an attempt to stay safe. Does not spell indestructible to me.

Omega Beams erase things from existence, right? Dark Samus got caught in Dark Aether when it was erased from existence, and came out fine.
Darkseid can do more with the Omega Effect than just erase things from existence with Omega Beams. He can also use the Omega Sanction, which traps the target in a series of alternate realities, each worse than the last.

Scythe
FML.

FinalAnswer
Second thing is that she freaking indestructible. Unless Phaaze is destroyed, Dark Samus can't be killed.

No-limits-fallacy estahuh

The gai in my sig would kick her ass

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Missingno is Arceus? Interesting.

MissingNo > Arceus

Sin_Volvagia
Mostly irked by Sin mentioning Wesker's speed and ignoring DL's.

Dark Link has no speed that Darkseid couldn't handle and is definitely not in Wesker's league.

Omega Beams erase things from existence, right? Dark Samus got caught in Dark Aether when it was erased from existence, and came out fine.

Dark Aether only collapsed from within. It wasn't wiped the same way that the Omega Effect would do. Dark Samus isn't surviving an Omega Beam.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
When has Arceus been shown to stop time though?

I got it from Bulbapedia.

Wei Phoenix
Dark Link has no speed that Darkseid couldn't handle and is definitely not in Wesker's league.

The same could be said about Wesker, he has no speed that Darkseid couldn't handle. Wesker is slow compared to Darkseid erm

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The same could be said about Wesker, he has no speed that Darkseid couldn't handle. Wesker is slow compared to Darkseid erm This.

Also, 0.02 second backflip = fast. erm

CosmicComet
Paste, you can't peddle that figure. No way was the stab that fast.

ScreamPaste
I can, and I will. estahuh

BloodRain
Aye, bad Scream bad. *tut-tut

ScreamPaste
No u.

Go ahead and claim Link can spin 585 before he can swing 90. Do eet. I will then remind you that what you suggest is impossible.

CosmicComet
magic > physics.

ScreamPaste
magic > physics.
585 > 90.

CosmicComet
585 with magic propulsion aid (in speed) > normal strength 90.

ScreamPaste
Negatory. He spins without magic aid as well. You suggest 585 < 90, I suggest you reaquaint yourself with reality. stick out tongue

The only magic is the energy wave.

CosmicComet
When does he do that non magic spin in a cutscene? We have no idea if that spin is supposed to be in real time anyway.

God damn, you had better hope Nintendo doesn't shit around with various instances of vagueness for the next game. The plague of vague if you would have it.

ScreamPaste
Next game will bring moar feats, and I will sort and file them. cool

CosmicComet
you do that

BloodRain
OoTLinks speed isnt the same as TP's. And a thrust would be slower. And that thrust was slow. And I should get a parrot to say this... a red and blue one.. then ill get a pirate hat, and a ship. Then.... .__. *ahem*.

Stops at Noz.

CosmicComet
^Conversely, to play Devil's Advocate, we don't know if TP Link's speed has essentially retconned OoT Link's to match it.

Truly, TP Link doesn't really have any feats of speed that should put him above OoT Link, except a fan keeping time of his of his spin time in a video. Which could just be an artistic difference as expected when comparing an older game to a newer one in the same series. And supposedly The Hero's Shade who teaches TP Link is OoT Link anyway sooo...basically my point is we don't know shit on either side. We don't know if OoT Link's stab is supposed to be moving at real time or TP Link's great spin is for that matter either.

Since we can't know, we can't use ANYTHING. smile

ScreamPaste
^Conversely, to play Devil's Advocate, we don't know if TP Link's speed has essentially retconned OoT Link's to match it.

Truly, TP Link doesn't really have any feats of speed that should put him above OoT Link, except a fan keeping time of his of his spin time in a video. Which could just be an artistic difference as expected when comparing an older game to a newer one in the same series. And supposedly The Hero's Shade who teaches TP Link is OoT Link anyway sooo...basically my point is we don't know shit on either side. We don't know if OoT Link's stab is supposed to be moving at real time or TP Link's great spin is for that matter either.

Since we can't know, we can't use ANYTHING. smile We do know, actually. no expression

Step one: Link can spin 585 in 0.1, yey foar cutscene.
Step two: Link can swing shorter distances in less time.
Step three: Cutscene > gameplay.
Tadah.

CosmicComet
Maybe if he was slicing something that we know for sure would take .1 seconds to destroy before it hit him. Until then, nah.

ScreamPaste
Maybe if he was slicing something that we know for sure would take .1 seconds to destroy before it hit him. Until then, nah. Oh great, more mindless deconstruction. By this logic 90% of cutscenes people use to time things are useless. smile

So, no. No mindless deconstruction. This isn't rocket science.

CosmicComet
And I don't disagree. Unless its for pure point A to point B speed, most of these speed/reaction etc calculations need to be taken with a spoon or two of salt.

MooCowofJustice
YAY! NOTHING IS VALID! EVAR!

NemeBro
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Dark Kahn is attempting to merge all the universes in videogame existence and inflicts everyone with RAGE!!!

Who can stop Dark Kahn from destroying all the videogame universes before all is lost?

Dark Link (Legend of Zelda)
Wesker (RE5)
Dark Samus (Metriod)
Gravemind (Halo)
Dullhan (Golden Sun)
Gill (Street Fighter)
The Lich King (Warcraft)
God Kratos (God of War)
Diablo (Diablo)
Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts)
Tabuu (SSBB)
God Kefka (FFVI)
Sheogorath/Jygglag (Oblivion)
Saragarus (Warcraft)
Nozdormu (Warcraft)
Acreus (Pokemon)
Ultimecia (FFVIII)
Chaos (Final Fantasy Dissidia)
Jedah Dohma (Darkstalkers)
Missingno (Pokemon) - Game crashes, all videogame data in all universes become corrupt and unreadable

-Everyone is affected by RAGE, no one except Missingno has immunity. 1. You could bring the entire LoZ universe and the result would be the same. Dark Khan would win.

2. Read above, only substitute LoZ for RE.

3. Read above.

4. Read above.

5. Dunno who Dullhan is.

6. Gill's immortality will not help him when his entire universe is destroyed.

7. The Scourge in its entirety does not pose a threat to anyone with "seid" in their names.

8. Normal Darkseid could destroy the GoWverse and its deities.

9. Diablo runs in terror from Dark Khan.

10. Xemnas is reverted to nothingness.

11. Have not finished Subspace Emissary yet.

12. Sheogorath/Jyggalag actually have at least a good shot at this, if it takes place in the Shivering Isles, Sheogorath definately wins.

13. Sargarus loses.

14. New Gods exist outside of time, if I recall right. Dark Khan is out of Nozdormu's jurisdiction. Noz is driven mad by Rage and destroyed.

15. Arceus might win, the real question is whether or not creating a universe is equal or above merging two and destroying them?

16. Dark Khan prolly beats Ultimecia.

17. Chaos could solo this entire list and Dark Khan.

18. Jedah loses.

19. Forget what I said about Chaos. Nothing can beat Missingno.

The Scenario
Woo. I forgot about this thread.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

So has the Rage.

Good for it. Pretty sure Dark Samus doesn't have much in the way of emotions, if that means anything.

How do we know it was an attempt to stay safe? Could have been just to control Phaaze more completely or gain more power.

Regardless of that, Samus was using weaponized phazon, Dark Samus' only weakness. The only non-phazon thing to ever injure her even slightly was a plane of existence being wiped out.

Dark Samus can move between dimensions.

Dark Aether only collapsed from within. It wasn't wiped the same way that the Omega Effect would do. Dark Samus isn't surviving an Omega Beam.

An entire plane of existence imploded while Dark Samus was standing in it after the energy sustaning was moved to another plane of existence. She reformed not a minute later. How would an Omega Effect do it? So far, I haven't seen much in the way of plane shattering.

BTW, no one answered my question. How different is the game Darksied from the real one? I'm guessing less powerful as those kinds of things go.

Ridley_Prime
Good for it. Pretty sure Dark Samus doesn't have much in the way of emotions, if that means anything.
Dark Khan uses mind control powers in the form of the Rage. If he merges the Metroid universe with some other universe(s), Dark Samus will have no choice but to succumb to the Rage.

Doesn't mean it'll be able to move between alternate realities that the Omega Sanction sends it to.

BTW, no one answered my question. How different is the game Darksied from the real one? I'm guessing less powerful as those kinds of things go.
I don't really know. Even if game Darkseid is weaker than the real one though, it shouldn't matter when it comes to Dark Khan.

MooCowofJustice
Would Dark Samus have the proper physiology to succumb to emotions?

Ridley_Prime
She kills Pirates whom she has corrupted when she gets pissed according to the Prime 3 logs.

The Scenario
No, I think that's either Gandrayda or the Pirates themselves. IIRC, Gandrayda shapeshifted into Pirate form and killed anyone that acted differently and several Pirates were executed commissar style for questioning Dark Samus' rule. I don't think DS ever actually did much.

But I was just curious if the game Darksied was weaker or if we were using comic feats for the kind of things he can do.

Sin_Volvagia

From what it looked like, Dark Aether was a seperate planet.

Dark Aether's destruction doesn't work the same way as the Omega Effect which Darkseid can use to teleport, reform, or disintegrate targets at will. He can just wipe out Phaaze and Phazon will cease to exist.

I've only seen the game's cutscenes and the only time I remember seeing Darkseid is when Dark Kahn is defeated and he's sent to the Netherrealm.

The Scenario
From what it looked like, Dark Aether was a seperate planet.

Alternate dimensional pocket the size of a planet. Half of Aether's energy (maybe mass) was deposited there. It has been shown that they were occupying the same space, however.

Dark Aether's energy was removed, so the whole thing collapsed and everything on it ceased to exist. How does the Omega Effect work?

Obliterating Phaaze is indeed the only way to defeat Dark Samus. As long as phazon exists, she can regenerate (that's why I said she was indestructible before). Has Dark Khan erased a planet before?

Ridley_Prime
merging universes > erasing a single planet

The Scenario
Not a guarantee that Phaaze will be hit since it's so far away from Metroid proper. They casually hop galaxies, yet Phaaze could only be reached by wormhole.

Wei Phoenix
Nothing to suggest that MK DS is weaker than comic since he comes from the same Earth and everything.

The Scenario
I literally just finished watching all the cutscenes of the story mode of MK vs. DC on youtube (DC story only, though.) It took forever, and Dark Khan only has a few minutes of screentime in roughly 2 hours. I feel somewhat disappointed, honestly. Absolutely nothing is conclusive.

Darksied's feats consist of getting tossed through several meters of concrete and being owned by Superman's heat vision via Boom Tube.

Dark Khan's feats consist of slowly merging the universes and getting owned by RAGE empowered Superman. All he does is shout "FIGHT."

Superman I can't any feats from because his power is fluctuating due to RAGE and he keeps getting owned by his weakness to magic.

Joker was funny as hell, though.

I suppose, but there's nothing to suggest anything since Superman and Dark Khan do pretty much nothing the whole game.

Wei Phoenix
Superman knocked him through concrete. So what? DS is harder/more durable than concrete so he should've went flying through it.

Superman and DS have beaten each other in comics before so DS losing to him in one situation is nothing bad at all since he lost to a full/normal powered Superman.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Superman knocked him through concrete. So what? DS is harder/more durable than concrete so he should've went flying through it.

Superman and DS have beaten each other in comics before so DS losing to him in one situation is nothing bad at all since he lost to a full/normal powered Superman.

That's what I'm saying. No one has really shown anything new, above or below their comic forms, at least not when in RAGE mode. I just didn't remember Darksied being so vulnerable to heat vision. Plus, we only caught the end of the the fight, so we don't know how savagely Superman and Darkseid beat on each other.

It's just not very conclusive either way.

Phanteros
That's what I'm saying. No one has really shown anything new, above or below their comic forms, at least not when in RAGE mode. I just didn't remember Darksied being so vulnerable to heat vision. Plus, we only caught the end of the the fight, so we don't know how savagely Superman and Darkseid beat on each other.

It's just not very conclusive either way. He was in certain issues when Superman and him have a beam-off

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE

Gravemind (Halo)

LOL! laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.