How powerful was classic doctor strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tests
Just curious, just how powerful was doctor strange? I heard that he was very powerful, but compared to whom and how would you determine/judge his power scale?

tests
anyone care to give some input?

sad

Omega Vision
Low Skyfather level. When he was on the Classic Defenders he made Silver Surfer (and the rest of the team most of the time) seem useless by comparison.

kgkg
High herald to near abstract depending on plot.

tests
Originally posted by kgkg
High herald to near abstract depending on plot.

Isn't silver surfer a high herald?

kgkg
Originally posted by tests
Isn't silver surfer a high herald? Yes.

tests
Yes.

on average, how powerful was doctor strange in his 1-81 master of the mystic arts series and his doctor strange sorcerer supreme series. I Know you said it ranges from high herald to near abstract, but what would you say his AVERAGE powerlevel was?

xmarksthespot
Comic Book Questions thread. erm

-K-M-
Level 26 while wearing the boots of stamina

kgkg
on average, how powerful was doctor strange in his 1-81 master of the mystic arts series and his doctor strange sorcerer supreme series. I Know you said it ranges from high herald to near abstract, but what would you say his AVERAGE powerlevel was? High Trans on average.

tests
Originally posted by -K-M-
Level 26 while wearing the boots of stamina

?

tests
High Trans on average.

sorry, but what does high trans mean? What does trans stand for

kgkg
sorry, but what does high trans mean? What does trans stand for http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

Tier 4 of the list. So Low Sky father level

Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

Tier 4 of the list. So Low Sky father level

^^ This. You'll find him among his peers, give or take a little bit since there's always some variation within each power level. The next tier up (which is not included) would have Skyfathers in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.