k and terry vs kyo and guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

isharacramer
who will win is match ????????

Warden
Guys the weak link team 1 win.

lordxalba
K and Terry wins .

Sin_Volvagia
Guy is isn't good enough to handle K' or Terry. Kyo would do well and beat Terry but there is still K' to worry about. Team 1 wins.

P-Geyser
Though who is fighting who first? is it K' vs Kyo first of Terry vs Kyo first. I Think Kyo would defeat K' though if it were Terry vs Kyo(I know I am the only one here)I think Terry would have what it takes to win against Kyo. Guy is no push over as well if Terry or K' make it past Kyo, most likley they will be taken out by Guy. Then who ever is left either K' or Terry will take out Guy.

No End N Site
People seem to underestimate Guy heavily in this thread, he is clearly the fastest character here. He is able to move so fast, it appears as if he has completely teleported on a regular basis.

I'm not sure if Guy has much power, tho (have not seen his story in SSFIV, yet). 1 thing is for sure, I think Kyo can beat anyone in this thread. With that said, not really sure who wins.

Warden
Hes good yeah but hes just not on the same level as these guys.

Kirikaze Fuuma
K' vs Kyo = Can go either way since both are almost equal. But I'll give this to Kyo even though he'll not win easily.

Terry vs Guy = Terry wins after a good fight.

Later, Terry will defeat the tiring Kyo. Team 1 wins.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
K' vs Kyo = Can go either way since both are almost equal. But I'll give this to Kyo even though he'll not win easily.

Terry vs Guy = Terry wins after a good fight.

Later, Terry will defeat the tiring Kyo. Team 1 wins.

sorry for flaming you and something more, k will win with kyo.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by lordxalba
sorry for flaming you and something more, k will win with kyo.

Not because Kyo is weak right? no expression

Actually, they are pretty equal for me. And like I said, things can go either way.

isharacramer
terry and k wins , kyo lose becase of guy laughing laughing

lordxalba
Originally posted by isharacramer

Not because of guy,however k wins.HHhHhhhhhaaaaaaa

isharacramer
Originally posted by lordxalba
Not because of guy,however k wins.HHhHhhhhhaaaaaaa
If you think. wink

redest
Originally posted by isharacramer

are you retarded? guy is undefeated so before making yourself look like an idiot make sure you know something about the character, i see your logic you think just because guy isnt a main character he is not at there levels but let me break it up for you clearly enough for you to understand that guy is not only a match for anyone here but is also the key for team 2 to win

Cody and Guy, a ninja who is Cody's training partner, Haggar takes to the streets of Metro City and takes the fight to the Mad Gears. They split up, and soon Guy encounters Sodom, one of the higher-ranking members of Mad Gear. They square up in an underground fighting ring, and Guy easily defeats the large samurai wannabe

Guy then continues on to the industrial district of the city in his search, and after defeating waves of goons encounters the military-minded Rolento, another Mad Gear higher-up. Rolento, impressed with Guy's fighting prowess, offers him a position in Mad Gear, but Guy refuses, countering that as a Bushinryu practitioner, he is sworn to fight evil. The two face off and Guy wins, scarring Rolento with a kunai to the face

Guy and Cody head to the bay area to confront the wrestler Abigail. Abigail taunts Cody, saying that the leader of the Mad Gear Gang, Belger, is having a 'good time' with Jessica, so Cody rushes off and leaves Guy behind to deal with Abigail. Guy defeats Abigail in an difficult fight, evading all of Abigail's punches and finallly knocking him down

Guy continues his training which is now nearing completion, and eventually the grandmaster of the Bushinryu style, Zeku, acknowledges him as a worthy potential successor to the art. However, there can only be one grandmaster at a time, and Zeku reveals that they must now fight to determine who shall lead. Guy accepts, and a deadly but malice-free battle ensues. In the end, Guy is victorious, striking Zeku down

Guy returns to Metro City following his training and meets with Mayor Haggar. The Skull Cross Gang then detonates a bomb and incites a riot in downtown Metro City, freeing their leader, Mr.Black, from prison. Joined by female police officer Lucia Morgan and a mysterious street fighter named Dean, Guy and Haggar fight to take down the new gang of criminals. At the end on the rooftop of the headquarters of the Skull Cross Gang, Guy managed to defeat and kill Mr.Black by punching him through the electric generator, ending the Skull Cross Gang

Guy enters the S.I.N. tournament and eventually makes his way to its headquarters, where an unconscious Rose is being carried away by Bison. Guy appears on top of Bison's plane and threatens to destroy it if Bison doesn't hand her over. What happens next isn't shown but it is implied that either Guy defeated Bison, or Bison gave her up due to not being in a position to fight

hell even in the street fighter manga guy defeats vega and he even beats evil ryu, as i said guy is very fast strong and he is undefeated going by the storyline so next time make sure you know jack shit about the character before you make yourself look like a fool

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, people seem to be underestimating Guy.

Nice synopsis, redest. But Guy wouldn't go that far without Haggar.

And the bosses being defeated by Guy is arguable; it was probably Haggar who finished them off.

redest
it was actually guy as stated in his bio that defeated all those bosses

I-Drop
This poll has redundant options. no expression I need a source for that guy stuff. He may be tougher than I thought he was.

coolioooooo
its so dumb the OP is a fan of terry and he open this thread with an already established biased opinion but the facts are guy can match and even beat anyone of the other team guyis just a beast that never lost

coolioooooo
Originally posted by I-Drop
This poll has redundant options. no expression I need a source for that guy stuff. He may be tougher than I thought he was.

its a huge mistake a lot of people make they think just because guy is a no name in the street fighter storyline he is weak but the truth is that guy is one of the strongest fighter in theentire street fighter universe he is undefeated and beats who ever he face and you can find all that in his bio and the official street fighter storyline

coolioooooo
guy is the man people he is suppose to be the main character of street fighter a ninja with red snickers >> all

chuchutrain
ye i agree man guy is a total beast he will beat the other team members

P-Geyser
(sighs)......jesus christ.

I-Drop
laughing out loud This sock stuff has gotten really crazy in recent times, bloodbro.

P-Geyser
I guess...hey how come you have not replied to me on that PM I sent YA?!

LLLLLink
Originally posted by P-Geyser
(sighs)......jesus christ.

I'MA VOTE FOR HIM!

No End N Site
You better!

armed&dangerous
Originally posted by chuchutrain
ye i agree man guy is a total beast he will beat the other team members

while guy is not some god he is strong enough to take down the other team members but not by himself he can take k or terry out but not both of them at the same time

P-Geyser
Originally posted by LLLLLink
I'MA VOTE FOR HIM!

....what?

Sin_Volvagia
I count 7 socks in this thread.

lordxalba
well,well,well.Seems to be better.

battleclub
kyo and guy ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.