Juggernaut vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
I think it would be close.

Who wins?

Newjak
MM - he is the perfect Juggernaut buster hero.

He has superspeed, superstrength, intangibility to stay out of reach. I believe he can remove the helmet and then of course his telepathy will net him the win.

Cain under normal power levels should never beat MM because of MMs powerset

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Newjak

He has superspeed, superstrength, intangibility to stay out of reach. I believe he can remove the helmet and then of course his telepathy will net him the win.

and this has been done before big grin

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I think it would be close.

Who wins?

Wouldn't be close at all. The poster below you stated why.

BlackZero30x

thumb up

Bentley
Spite.

xJLxKing
Newjak pretty much summed it up. If there is one HH out there that can beat Juggernaut easily, it would be MM. He has all the powers to counter Juggernauts's power-set easily

Lord_Talron
rofl...

Warlord
Jonn

The Nuul
Juggernaut " HEY! where did you go? stop hiding" Hes not smart enough to find MM.

Flameback

Right on! thumb up

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bentley
Spite. Make this XevierNaut and its spite against MM... smokin'

Bentley
There is a thread like that I think.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Make this XevierNaut and its spite against MM... smokin' Yeah...because then he can't mindrape him.Without mindrape or BFR it takes a skyfather level being to kill juggs.

Bentley
... Or sonics.

nicamarvin
There is a thread like that I think. Yeah I Made that thread... cool

Black bolt z
... Or sonics. BB>Juggs peaches

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yeah...because then he can't mindrape him.Without mindrape or BFR it takes a skyfather level being to kill juggs. Nothing can Kill Juggernat...at least not permanently and MM aint even scratching Juggs here

BlackZero30x
Nothing can Kill Juggernat...at least not permanently and MM aint even scratching Juggs here

are you saying this in jest?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
are you saying this in jest? Frigging Galactus could try to put down Juggernaut, but as soon as his turn his back there is Juggy once more, fresh ready for more........Because he is a frigging Avatar as long as the Demon is safe in his realm nothing can put Juggy down for good.... smokin'

Black bolt z
Frigging Galactus could try to put down Juggernaut, but as soon as his turn his back there is Juggy once more, fresh ready for more........Because he is a frigging Avatar as long as the Demon is safe in his realm nothing can put Juggy down for good.... smokin' If galactus really tried to kill juggy he could.Anyone powerful enough to cut the link or overpower the link(i.e. galactus)could kill juggs.

BlackZero30x
Frigging Galactus could try to put down Juggernaut, but as soon as his turn his back there is Juggy once more, fresh ready for more........Because he is a frigging Avatar as long as the Demon is safe in his realm nothing can put Juggy down for good.... smokin'

so your saying that mm turning intangible then removing his helmet and using telepathy to incapacitate him wont count as a win? confused

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If galactus really tried to kill juggy he could.Anyone powerful enough to cut the link or overpower the link(i.e. galactus)could kill juggs. like if the link was something physical, its magical and it can reconect to the avatar at will of the Host..

nicamarvin
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
so your saying that mm turning intangible then removing his helmet and using telepathy to incapacitate him wont count as a win? confused Oh its a win, dont get me wrong...but MM wont even scratch him, thats all, he lacks the means of hurting him physicaly

BlackZero30x
Oh its a win, dont get me wrong...but MM wont even scratch him, thats all, he lacks the means of hurting him physicaly

ahh i understand! gotcha!

Black bolt z
Oh its a win, dont get me wrong...but MM wont even scratch him, thats all, he lacks the means of hurting him physicaly Physically he can't do crap but he can remove juggs helmet and mindrape him.Originally posted by nicamarvin
like if the link was something physical, its magical and it can reconect to the avatar at will of the Host.. Then galactus kills cyrotakk.Galactus>Juggs in every way.

byrdgang21
Why is everyone assuming that MM would be able to beat Juggs so easy. I dont see MM able to bfr Juggs. And while he may be able to mind rape Juggs, thats assuming he would know to take off his helmet to do so. I dont see it that easy. And not to mention there is nothing MM can do to physically hurt Juggs

Lord_Talron
juggs will NOT hurt mm and mm will learn eventually that he needs to resort to mindrape to put him down. upon trying that, he will notice that he cant get thru. then using his smarter than a 3 year old brain, he will figure out that that helmet might just have something to do with his not being able to mind rape.

theres your win.

Lunacyde
Does the helmet also protect against his mind being read? I would assume so, but I don't read much with Juggernaut in it so pardon my ignorance.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Does the helmet also protect against his mind being read? I would assume so, but I don't read much with Juggernaut in it so pardon my ignorance.

You can't do anything to his mind while the helmet is on.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You can't do anything to his mind while the helmet is on.
Thanx. In that case I would assume it's only a matter of time until Martian Manhunter figures out the helmet is blocking his TP. At some point early in the battle he is going to try and read Jugg's mind. Finding that he can't read it logically he would assume something is interfering with his TP, a helmet would obviously be a logical choice.

Lord_Talron
juggs is also kinda boastful. iirc hes pointed out to people before that he cant get tp'd while his helmet was on. altho that couldve been a tv show mmm

American Dragon
Juggernaut wins. None of MM mental attacks wouldnt work on Juggernaut because he is wearing his helmet. Juggernaut would eventually catch and overpower him.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by American Dragon
Juggernaut wins. None of MM mental attacks wouldnt work on Juggernaut because he is wearing his helmet. Juggernaut would eventually catch and overpower him.

No. Cain's not that smart. MM has the exact powers to take care of him.

MM goes invisible and intangible Marko can't hit him. now his helmet comes off and his mind gets shutdown.

IMO this is so easy Manhunter wins 10/10

Mshinu
MM definately got what it takes to put down juggs.
On the other hand he could think that the armor protects him from physical attacks too and try to remove the breastplate... he is not all knowing. Plenty of guys on Juggs level are naturally very resistant to tp too.

I see Juggs getting at least a few wins by putting MM down before he does the helmet/tp thing. It very much depends on what tactics MM goes for. In the end I see MM taking a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.