Gouki VS Goenitz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Shin Gouki
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/26617/506297-shinakuma_end_super.jpg

Goenitz
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/goenitz-2000striker.jpg

Who wins?

No End N Site
In before close. I'm almost positive I've seen this thread before.

Out of all the pics to post, you post the one of Akuma destroyin' a world endin' meteor.

Akuma doesn't even have to be Shin and he will STILL destroy Goenitz in 1 punch. 1 solid punch will turn Goenitz to dust.

In SFA he can destroy islands wit punches without much effort, fast foward that 20 years and pile Shin on top with a move called "Country Destroying Adamantine Slash". I bet by SFV, Akuma will be planet buster.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Shin Gouki
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/26617/506297-shinakuma_end_super.jpg

that is so0o0o0o0o dumb lol

Warden
There really should be some sort some of rule that characters get referred to by their English names.

No End N Site
'Specially when you start callin' Bison, Vega and "Dictator". Gouki and Akuma seem okay tho, I know ALOTTA folks who call Akuma Gouki, All the SF OGs who use to post on here, do. Remo is one of'em.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Warden
There really should be some sort some of rule that characters get referred to by their English names.

That's stupid.

Warden
Considering its an English speaking site I don't think so.

Sin_Volvagia
I'm calling Vega, Balrog, and M. Bison by their original names and no one's gonna stop me.

Gouki wins for causing more destruction than some coliseum-destroying hurricane - in his normal form.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by No End N Site
In before close. I'm almost positive I've seen this thread before.

Out of all the pics to post, you post the one of Akuma destroyin' a world endin' meteor.

Akuma doesn't even have to be Shin and he will STILL destroy Goenitz in 1 punch. 1 solid punch will turn Goenitz to dust.

In SFA he can destroy islands wit punches without much effort, fast foward that 20 years and pile Shin on top with a move called "Country Destroying Adamantine Slash". I bet by SFV, Akuma will be planet buster. Planet Busting seems a bit extreme IMO. That meteor feat isn't canon either. Not saying he loses though.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Planet Busting seems a bit extreme IMO. That meteor feat isn't canon either. Not saying he loses though.

I was just kiddin'...mostly.

Also, the Akuma in that comic was Shin. I don't think we've ever seen Shin Akuma do anything. Akuma in his normal form can split one of the largest landmasses on Earth (can be seen from outter space) in a prctice demonstration. Now imagine this guy goin' all out...Is it really that much of a leap to think he can do that? The feat aint canon but it did happen in a SF game.

I'm not really sayin' he is that powerful, but I am expecting him to be that powerful.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Warden
There really should be some sort some of rule that characters get referred to by their English names. G.O.U.K.I.

Anyway, Gouki's attacks in his normal state surpass Goenitz's, Shin Gouki is just guesswork, unless the CFE feat of destroying the meteor is counted.

Darkstorm Zero
Well, Metor crushing is out, that leaves.... What? Island sinking punches, giant rock slashing chops, ocean floor to ocean surface leaps in mere moments along with ship diestroying kicks, AND the latest from SSF4, a giant death beam that wipes out forests and leaves a crater just by being nearby to him when he launches it?

Ugh... Yeah.... Goenitz's biggest feat was toppling a colluseum with a hurricane.... there is no contest here in terms of overall power. That leaves battle specifics. Anybody up for that? or should I just list the rest of Gouki's and Goenitz'scapabilities in an actual match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.