Jaws versus Anaconda.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The legendary Great White versus 4 fully grown Anacondas.

The battle takes place in 20 feet of clear water off the Jamaican coast at noon.

Who wins?

Impediment
Anacondas are fresh water snakes.

Jaws is salt water.

BTW, which version of Jaws are we discussing?

Jaws 1: 25 footer.

Jaws 2: Same

Jaws 3D: Megalodon size. Look it up. It's debatable.

Jaws the Revenge: 30 footer with lungs and larynx (able to roar like a dinosaur).

Rogue Jedi
Fresh water, salt water, look past that.. Lets say the Anacondas have adapted to salt water.

First Jaws, 25 feet, 2 tons on her.

Impediment
The shark, IMO, would twist and turn to evade constriction, by any means possible.

The snakes would relent to avoid drowning.

I dunno.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
The shark, IMO, would twist and turn to evade constriction, by any means possible.

The snakes would relent to avoid drowning.

I dunno.

How long could the anacondas stay submerged?

Seems to me that they are faster and more agile, all they have to do is wrap Jaws up, cover her gills.

Me too, I dunno.

Ages
Giant snake is really gona have to work for its kill here.

Jaws is like a one trick shark with an advantage of being a one bite wonder. If by any chance anaconda gets a jaw clamped down on it, fights over.

chomperx9
Anacondas are fresh water snakes.

Jaws is salt water.

BTW, which version of Jaws are we discussing?

Jaws 1: 25 footer.

Jaws 2: Same

Jaws 3D: Megalodon size. Look it up. It's debatable.

Jaws the Revenge: 30 footer with lungs and larynx (able to roar like a dinosaur). the anacondas from the movie are 10 times bigger than the ones in real life.

Rogue Jedi
It's the movie ones we are talking about here, and there are four of them.

jinXed by JaNx
Shark Teeth would tear those condas in half. Seriously, as fast as they can swim and thrash. Those shark teeth are like a meet grinder. You also have to consider water pressure. Jaws can submerge those slimy basterds to new depths

Rogue Jedi
Read the OP, 20 feet of water, I already considered that.

chomperx9
sharks are dumb ass fish anacondas are smart and can kill you easier. anaconda would wrap around jaws tight as hell till he pops

Impediment
Both are dumb beasts. Period.

Let's go with instinct.

Darth Martin
Is this a joke? The snake depicted in the original film was atleast 40 feet in length. As the sequels piled up, so did the length of the serpents.

This is spite seeing how the snakes can operate underwater.

chomperx9
Both are dumb beasts. Period.

Let's go with instinct. did you see anaconda or the 2nd movie anacondas ? cause the anacondas from the 2nd movie were like the size of godzillas leg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is this a joke? The snake depicted in the original film was atleast 40 feet in length. As the sequels piled up, so did the length of the serpents.

This is spite seeing how the snakes can operate underwater. Mhm, stinky, nasty, greasy ass speed.

Darth Martin
The first film was cheesy, but ok, for fun. The second one looked absolutely gross. I saw the third one this week on the Sci-
Fi channel. Terrible. Indication: Any movie Sci-Fi channel is showing is absolute shit just for the fact they are showing it. Films like Equilibrium or The Matrix, buy the DVD. The only thing I depend on Sci-Fi channel for is there weekly ST: TNG marathons.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The first film was cheesy, but ok, for fun. The second one looked absolutely gross. I saw the third one this week on the Sci-
Fi channel. Terrible. Indication: Any movie Sci-Fi channel is showing is absolute shit just for the fact they are showing it. Films like Equilibrium or The Matrix, buy the DVD. The only thing I depend on Sci-Fi channel for is there weekly ST: TNG marathons. the 3rd film was a failure

BruceSkywalker
where is J'lo at to show her arse??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.