Gorgon runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
This is Gorgon with full use of all his abilities (including his stare) and armed with a katana. Each of his opponents are given a full brief of all his abilities but are not given any time to prep. Gorgon is given a briefing of his opponents as well and is allowed to face them in any order he sees fit. Naturally, he will arrange it in the order that will allow him to last the longest and kill the most. He is given 24 hours of rest after each fight. He will then be flown to the special locations where his opponents are waiting to face him. In what order will he be choosing to face them and how far does he make it?

His opponents:
-Captain America inside a large parking garage
-Batman in a large alley in Gotham City
-Karate Kid in a gladiator style arena
-Wolverine inside a small biker bar
-Elektra in an empty construction site
-Daredevil on the rooftops of Devil's Kitchen
-Sabretooth in the Canadian wilderness during winter
-Cyclops inside the danger room in the X-men mansion
-Bullseye in a large open junkyard
-Punisher (basic conventional weaponry) in a large jungle (where Gorgon has to find him before Frank finds him first)
-Spiderman in new York

Juk3n
Elektra cant win
Daredevil Cant win
Batman Cant win
Rogers Cant win
Bullseye and Punisher could be a team and they still wouldnt win
Spiderman gets manhandled
Cyclops if he can get off some distance shots has a chance for KO, but he'll have only a few seconds to hit a target many times faster and more skilled and..oh yeah telepathic.

KK can win via KO but takes a beating in the process he can also lose.
Wolverine can win and has a better chance than Sabretooth

carver9
I dont think any of them can win and even without his stare, I can see him taking a majority against all of them in a one on one battle.

D_Dude1210
Bear in mind, guys that he will be taking them on in places and scenarios where they are very comfortable fighting in. Also, he is likely to take combat damage and is only given 24 hours of rest between each fight.

Mshinu
Spiderman: humiliates and cuts him in half
Daredevil: breaks Matt and decapitates him
Cap: takes away the shield, cuts his limbs off and lets him die of blood loss
Punisher: blitzes frank and blinds him. Empties a clip of his own rifle into his torso killing him.
Bats: deflects the batarang back into a pressure point on Bruce, paralyzing him. Strangles him with the utility belt.
Wolverine: Outfights him sword to claw until the HF starts to overload. Then throws his own bike at him and blows it up for the KO.
Elektra: Outfights her, takes her Sai and sticks them in all her major organs in alphabetical order.
Bullseye: Gets in striking distance by using deflection, speed and cover. Sword stab trough the heart followed by ripping out the eyes and throat to be sure.
Cyclops: Uses TP, speed blitz/dodge and cuts his head off. Careful not to be hit by any blasts as the head flies off.
Sabretooth: Extended fight, cuts his eyelids off and turns him to stone.
Karate Kid: Not sure how this goes as I don`t know KK too well. He very might well loose.

Parmaniac
If Wolverine gets turned into stone does his skeleton turn into stone aswell?

Juk3n
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Bear in mind, guys that he will be taking them on in places and scenarios where they are very comfortable fighting in. Also, he is likely to take combat damage and is only given 24 hours of rest between each fight.

Gorgon has battlefield regeneration and the best durability on the field (except for the adamantium duo), if the last 3 combatants were Wolverine,Sabes and KK, Gorgon wouldnt even need a rst between fights with the rest. Kill Batman and DD together, Kill bullseye and Punisher together, in seconds, Kill cyck, kill spiderman, and then kill Cap and Elektra together.

basilisk
Most would lose. KK wins just because that is his nature as a character. He would blindfold himself, yet still deflect and dodge Gorgon's blows with ease (just as he has done against much faster and stronger foes than Gorgon) then immobilize him with a special Karate Kid hold and knock him out. Then lecture him about how skill can overcome even super powers.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by basilisk
Most would lose. KK wins just because that is his nature as a character. He would blindfold himself, yet still deflect and dodge Gorgon's blows with ease (just as he has done against much faster and stronger foes than Gorgon) then immobilize him with a special Karate Kid hold and knock him out. Then lecture him about how skill can overcome even super powers.

Um... How will KK do that when gorgon knows evything KK is gonna do before he even does it? KK is not faster or stronger than Gorgon. (it's his skill level that allows him to compete but if your fighting some that knows whatever it is your about to do and your not significan;ty stronger or faster than the guy, it doesn't mean much)

basilisk
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um... How will KK do that when gorgon knows evything KK is gonna do before he even does it?

He won't. KK's meditation techniques and mental discipline will stop that sort of thing.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
KK is not faster or stronger than Gorgon. (it's his skill level that allows him to compete but if your fighting some that knows whatever it is your about to do and your not significan;ty stronger or faster than the guy, it doesn't mean much)

Didn't say he was faster or stronger, only that KK had fought guys much much faster and stronger than Gorgon and deflected and avoided their attacks. If he can dodge Supes and Mon-El and toss them around, then Gorgon's speed won't be a problem. Sure it's PIS but that is the nature of KK's character.

Lord Feron
He won't. KK's meditation techniques and mental discipline will stop that sort of thing.
Yeah im just gonna call bullshit on that.

okay it's PIS. PIS is not allowed in fights.

Parmaniac
KK stands a chance if he can somehow protect himself from the stone stare same goes for Cykes as long as the range is good enough he stands a chance if not both are ****ed, I'm not sure how the stone stare exactly works.

Juk3n
Originally posted by jungleman
what kind of dumb bullshit is this? gorgon already took out both elektra and wolverine and even at the same time you sir are an idiot

1, i didnt give elektra the win.
2, i never said Wolverine would win, i said he 'can' win, he could go berzerk, get in a good brain stab w/e.
3, who the **** do you think you're talking to? if im the idiot, then explain why you join here using a different name every week and get yourself banned time and again numb nuts. You're impressing no one d!ckface so fcuk off!

Warlord
"like you always do"

Warlord
anytime...

Juk3n
i am getting banned because i am owning idiots like you who cry and report me like b!tches now shut up or go and cry to daba like you always does

ive never used the report function in my entire time here assface, and with you, i dont need to "bada" and the other KMC mods are pretty darn good at sending fcukers like you back to your mothers rotten titty. Now begone queer.

Parmaniac
war

Juk3n

oh and by the way you said you are darn good at sending fcukers to bla bla bla bla? well lets see you do anything

no, i said "bada and the other kmc mods" if you're going to quote someone, learn to read what they said first assface.

Digi
The best policy is always simply to ignore trolls and socks, report them, and let them be dealt with by the mods. Responding to them only serves to support their efforts and spam threads. Encouraging trolling can also be considered a warnable/bannable offense, and will be acted upon if it continues. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.