Dr. Fate & Zatanna VS. Dr. Strange & Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amnesia
who takes this. (Classic versions of all)

Warlord
classic wanda is prety weak.
if we use chaos magic wanda as seen in vol 3 of avengers before HoM this is a very nice fight - split

Konton
Classic Strange makes this unfair.

tests
hmm, even if classic scarlet is not that strong, classic strange easily makes up for it.

Id say team 2 6/10.

Lord_Talron
wasnt dr fate more powerful than strange or is that in more recent incarnations?

xJLxKing

amnesia
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
wasnt dr fate more powerful than strange or is that in more recent incarnations?

The incarnation of Dr fate that died in DoV would shit stomp even classic strange with prep.

tests
Originally posted by Lord_Talron

no, some say they are even, but i believe strange is more powerful. Although, there can be a case made for nabu being more powerful.

amnesia
Originally posted by tests
no, some say they are even, but i believe strange is more powerful. Although, there can be a case made for nabu being more powerful.

I'm not big of a fate reader. But in DoV he wasn't really the first doctor fate of them all or something (i think his name was Nabu) spectre couldn't kill him though. Not until late in the issue.

Prep-Man

TheTyrant
Team 2.

Classic Strange with prep would kill DoV Spectre, DoV Captain Marvel, SHAZAM, and Fate at the same time.

Prep-Man
Yeah, right. If this is Kent Nelson Fate, he'd be a hard match for Strange by himself. BS.

amnesia
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Team 2.

Classic Strange with prep would kill DoV Spectre, DoV Captain Marvel, SHAZAM, and Fate at the same time.

So... Classic strange >>> all the magic in the DCU?...

Nihilist
Team 1.

Wanda is the weak link.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by amnesia
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, right. If this is Kent Nelson Fate, he'd be a hard match for Strange by himself. BS.

I would say that Shuma Gorath/Galactus individually > all those I mentioned

JakeTheBank

Based on what?

galactusischere

galactus was pretty much on his death bed when that happened.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
galactus was pretty much on his death bed when that happened.

And you think a bunch of skyfathers can knock out even a starving Galactus?

Prep-Man

Fate has taken down similar foes.

amnesia
And you think a bunch of skyfathers can knock out even a starving Galactus?

Well a god blast almost killed a starving galactus.

And classic strange never beat galactus alone, he needed aid from Thor and the fantastic four wink

JakeTheBank
DoV Spectre, DoV Marvel, Shazam, and Fate would shit all over a starving Galactus, let's not kid ourselves.

amnesia
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
DoV Spectre, DoV Marvel, Shazam, and Fate would shit all over a starving Galactus, let's not kid ourselves.

DoV fate ain't really fate either wink it's this guy http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Nabu_the_Wise

Warlord
guys if this is the luck manipulation Wanda team 1 shit stomps.
During the whole vol.3 by Busiek she got a major upgrade though...able to deal with the parts of inbetweener etc...

tests
The incarnation of Dr fate that died in DoV would shit stomp even classic strange with prep.

shit stomp? LOL, i dont think so. I am quite sure that strange would put up quite the battle against DOV incarnation of fate... and strange with prep is insane..

tests

No way is strange > all the magic in the DCU lol.. But i do think classic strange could take DOV spectre, DOV fate, Shazam, DOV Marvel individually. I am not saying that he takes the majority against each of these characters, but i do believe he is evenly matched with the aforementioned characters.

amnesia
No way is strange > all the magic in the DCU lol.. But i do think classic strange could take DOV spectre, DOV fate, Shazam, DOV Marvel individually. I am not saying that he takes the majority against each of these characters, but i do believe he is evenly matched with the aforementioned characters.

DoV Cap was powered by all the magic in the universe. Oh and fate in DoV was pretty much omnipotent. But this is neither here nor there. It's classic strange and classic scarlet witch vs classic Zatanna and classic fate.

I think Strange and SW takes it personally.

tests
DoV Cap was powered by all the magic in the universe. Oh and fate in DoV was pretty much omnipotent. But this is neither here nor there. It's classic strange and classic scarlet witch vs classic Zatanna and classic fate.

I think Strange and SW takes it personally.

Would say that DOV fate/Nabu is on what level? Is he skyfather or past skyfather? I think he is skyfather, but strange could take a few wins from him..

amnesia
Would say that DOV fate/Nabu is on what level? Is he skyfather or past skyfather? I think he is skyfather, but strange could take a few wins from him..

Well, he is Shazam just a couple of times more powerful... Sort of. But remember, he is omniscient.

Johnny Sorrow
"DoV Fate" is Nabu, the most prominent Lord of Order. He's up there in power.

tests
hmm, other than taking on dov spectre, what other feats does nabu have? Anyone care to post them

Black bolt z
Aren't fate and classic strange around equal in power?Zatanna can easily beat witch.

Warlord
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Aren't fate and classic strange around equal in power?Zatanna can easily beat witch.

not in her chaos magic incarnation

zeel
Team 2.

confused

nope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.