Jonah Hex Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Cage
Anyone heard about this movie that is coming out this year?

MildPossession
At least put something like a trailer up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2AS9DjwR-o

Wonderful cast until Megan Fox appears, if it was a different actress the cast would have been perfect.

Looks fun.

roughrider
Already a thread in the Comic Book Movies Forum.

Bardock42
Looks so bad. Trailer is so bad. Stupid one liners. Want to throw up.

I still hope it will be good and they just made a trailer of the worst parts of the movie (they do that usually, right? cry)

Kazenji
And on top of that they've changed the character

but enough talk from me only place i shall be discussing this will be Comic Book Movies Forum.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kazenji
And on top of that they've changed the character

but enough talk from me only place i shall be discussing this will be Comic Book Movies Forum.

Why?

Kazenji
Well theres no point for two seperate threads.....

Scythe
Ew, Megan Fox.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well theres no point for two seperate threads.....

Well there is actually, different people frequent the Comic Book Movie Forum and the Movie Forum. This is likely going to be enough of a big movie that not just the Comic fans will watch it.

Scythe
That's weird, I haven't seen previews for this movie being shown around my area, or tv.

Kazenji
Bad maketing i say.

TomMovies45
Anyone else who cant wait for Jonah Hex?

Patient_Leech
I don't understand the hate toward Megan Fox. She's hotter than shit, and she hates Michael Bay. That scores her extra points. thumb up

roughrider
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well there is actually, different people frequent the Comic Book Movie Forum and the Movie Forum. This is likely going to be enough of a big movie that not just the Comic fans will watch it.

Hah - film was a huge flop! Barely deserving of a single thread in one forum.

Patient_Leech
It's supposed to have "supernatual elements mixed with western aesthetics." So, is it kind of like Wild Wild West? eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.