Destroying Adamantium walls...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys, can this guys truly bring a adamantium wall down or tear through it..?.. confused there will be 3 wall, the first on will be as thick as aluminum foil, the second one will be 5 inches thick and the third one will be 2 feet thick, all of the walls will be place very deep in the ground and the ground will be made out of 100 yards of Adamantium

all of this adamantium is Primary Adamantium, and the guys are forced to use strenght alone(also superspeed)

1.SuperMan
2.Classic Thor
3.WWHulk
4.Gladiator
5.SilverSurfer
6.OWAW Supes
7.SuperBoy-Prime
8.Thanos
9.Asguardian Destroyer(powered by loki)
10.8Th Day Juggernaut
11.WB Hulk
12.DP Tyrant

Can any of this guys bring down all of the Walls?...confused

the ninjak
I say they all fail. Using strength alone.

Hulk did it once but that was bad writing and this is a wall anyway!

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by the ninjak

Hulk did it once but that was bad writing and this is a wall anyway!

Didn't they retcon that into secondary adamantium?

And yes. More than half of them should be able to do it.

nicamarvin

Hulk did it once but that was bad writing and this is a wall anyway! so how many will brake the first wall?.. confused

BlackZero30x
none break the wall

nicamarvin
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
none break the wall there are 3 walls, and the first is as thick as aluminum foil(very thin)... wink

Lord_Talron
adamantium is just as unbreakable at any thickness, read up sometime

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
adamantium is just as unbreakable at any thickness, read up sometime I highly doubt it..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord_Talron
thats how its written, sorry dude

the ninjak
The foil one could arguably buckle with these guys but after that no.

nicamarvin
thats how its written, sorry dude so you think a thin wall like that could stop Thanos, a Guy that has survived just fine in a frigging black hole?...not only that he manage to scape the inmense gravitational pull of that same black hole....

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by nicamarvin
there are 3 walls, and the first is as thick as aluminum foil(very thin)... wink

adamantium is just as unbreakable at any thickness, read up sometime

thumb up

the ninjak
Logan's bones are coated with adamantium and his bones haven't buckled so ignore my previous post.

nicamarvin
Logan's bones are coated with adamantium and his bones haven't buckled so ignore my previous post. He hasnt face somebody like SuperMan before.... cool

carver9
He hasnt face somebody like SuperMan before.... cool

Gladiator and Thor confused

Thor with the Odin power.

WWH and Hyperion.

The list goes on with character that he has faced,

SamZED
The thickness shouldnt matter, indestructible is indestructible.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
Thor with the Odin power. he got killed by him and his claws were warped... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SamZED
The thickness shouldnt matter, indestructible is indestructible. but it aint indestrutible.... confused its asmuch as indestructable as Juggernaut is.. wink up to a point guys like big G should have no prob bending Adamantium

SamZED
but it aint indestrutible.... confused its asmuch as indestructable as Juggernaut is.. wink up to a point guys like big G should have no prob bending Adamantium Sure, but I think Big G wouldnt use his strength for that. And you're right. Now that I think about it in comix things like "indestructible" and "limitless" do not make much sense. I mean, who would be stronger - normal Hulk or Hulk whose size has been increased 100 times? Logically they should be equels because they both have "limitless" strength, but I doubt that'd be the case.

carver9
he got killed by him and his claws were warped... roll eyes (sarcastic)

When was his claws warped?

AsbestosFlaygon
If a weak mutant like Magneto can, a stronger mutant such as Thanos can.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
If a weak mutant like Magneto can, a stronger mutant such as Thanos can.

this statement has me very confused.......

Lord_Talron
thanos is a mutant now?

StiltmanFTW
I highly doubt it..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine's claws are less than one millimeter thick. Has anyone broken them?

Johnny Sorrow
thanos is a mutant now?

An Eternal mutant. Hence his fetching mug. big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
When was his claws warped?

When King Thor blasted him. He damaged Cap's shield, too.

Parmaniac

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
An Eternal mutant. Hence his fetching mug. big grin Happy Dance

Parmaniac
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/837861-untitled1_super.jpg

Is this strengh alone? If so, they all fail - although the Hulk is hypothetically capable of getting there eventually, he has never reached a level we can clearly say he can do it

If they can do anything to the wall, a lot of them can get rid of it through other powers like matter manipulation

Not sure it would matter that the first wall is so thin.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/837861-untitled1_super.jpg wth is that o O

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
Is this strengh alone? If so, they all fail - although the Hulk is hypothetically capable of getting there eventually, he has never reached a level we can clearly say he can do it

If they can do anything to the wall, a lot of them can get rid of it through other powers like matter manipulation

Not sure it would matter that the first wall is so thin. http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z191/oWarlock360o/blastaar7os.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z191/oWarlock360o/blastaar7os.jpg

Canon? Did he fold the adamantium into that ball? If so, the thinness of the wall might be a factor, but there are other showings that contradict this, such as the fact that wolverine's bones can't be broken or bent by the hulk and they have very little adamantium in them.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
Canon? Did he fold the adamantium into that ball? If so, the thinness of the wall might be a factor, but there are other showings that contradict this, such as the fact that wolverine's bones can't be broken or bent by the hulk and they have very little adamantium in them. I don't now just found it on google pics it's from comicvine, well to the fact that Wolverines bones don't dent is more like that they can't just easily reform them back to romal and it would be stupid to write a Wolverine with a dented skeleton. But of course only if this is canon but my first example with Thor was canon don't have a scan at hand though.

StiltmanFTW

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Odinforce Thor. And it was Cap's shield. No it was really a cylinder and classic Thor. I'll look if I can find the scan somewhere.

StiltmanFTW
I don't now just found it on google pics it's from comicvine, well to the fact that Wolverines bones don't dent is more like that they can't just easily reform them back to romal and it would be stupid to write a Wolverine with a dented skeleton. But of course only if this is canon but my first example with Thor was canon don't have a scan at hand though.

Are you sure it was canon? Didn't it happen in some future-story, the one with Thorbuster suit?

StiltmanFTW
No it was really a cylinder and classic Thor. I'll look if I can find the scan somewhere.

I see. Thanks in advance.

amnesia
You should have added PC superman stick out tongue anyways, i do have a feeling that prime could do it.

Parmaniac
I see. Thanks in advance.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Adamantium

Although true adamantium was thought to be indestructible, there are at least two known examples of the alloy within the Earth-616 reality sustaining damage without molecular manipulation. The first involved Thor focusing all of his strength into striking a small cylinder of adamantium with Mjolnir, which only slightly dented. The second incident involved a battle between Ultron and the Hulk. During the fight, the Hulk punched the robot with enough force to slightly dent it.

I know it's a wiki but I've really seen the panel where he does it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamantium
here wikis refers to Thor, Vol. 1, No. 271

maybe that's the issue number where it's from

Or this
http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chronocomic/entries/avengers_6668.shtml

StiltmanFTW
I think I saw the scan in the revamped respect thread...

Parmaniac
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3010/avengers06602.th.jpg
Avengers V1 66 page 2

EDIT: But that's not the one I had it in mind maybe there was a second time...

StiltmanFTW
Yep, that's what was in the respect thread.

Thor breaking free of secondary adamantium cables?

Parmaniac
Thor breaking free of secondary adamantium cables? I remember a cylinder as big as his hand standing on a woodlog or somethin like that while Thor was hitting it the point of view was over his head, that's how I got it in mind, maybe just the pheromones are kicking in...

StiltmanFTW
I remember a cylinder as big as his hand standing on a woodlog or somethin like that while Thor was hitting it the point of view was over his head, that's how I got it in mind, maybe just the pheromones are kicking in...

Too many Daken threads? laughing out loud

Black bolt z
well foil is 0.006 mm thick.Thats 6 thousandths of a milimeter thick.I think most would be able to break that.None are breaking the second or the third using only strength.

Wild Shadow
only way i see the 1st one being broken is if they are moving at FTL speed with incredible strength backing the, after that they fail massively.

also wolverine's adamantium is suppose to be slightly superior due to its added tensile strength which true adamantium lacks..

which is why his is called beta adamantium it is different with slightly different qualities.

true adamantium doesn't give or have any or very minute tensile strength.

Black bolt z
I feel that most could break through the first one.I mean if you make titanium foil thin(even if adamantium if 1000x stronger)It's still going to rip easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.