World Breaker Hulk vs Golden Age Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
All out war, who wins!!!!!

galactusischere
Even Grey Hulk would stomp this.

JakeTheBank
The hell? So in theory, the most powerful version of Hulk to date versus arguably the weakest version of Superman? Unless you mean Golden Age Superman as in Kal-L per Infinite Crisis.

amnesia
I even think hulk is a better leaper...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The hell? So in theory, the most powerful version of Hulk to date versus arguably the weakest version of Superman? Unless you mean Golden Age Superman as in Kal-L per Infinite Crisis.
I actually consider Golden Age Superman to be one of the most powerful versions.

There's AC#1 Superman, the Superman from the first year or two and then there's the Superman who served in the PC JSA and who was almost if not as powerful as SA Superman.

Black bolt z
WBH with ease.

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I actually consider Golden Age Superman to be one of the most powerful versions.

There's AC#1 Superman, the Superman from the first year or two and then there's the Superman who served in the PC JSA and who was almost if not as powerful as SA Superman.

he was faster then a speeding bullet and more powerful then a locomotive.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
he was faster then a speeding bullet and more powerful then a locomotive.
There's a big difference between Superman from the first year or so and the Superman who was part of the PC JSA. The latter was pretty much equal to the Superman of the Silver Age who juggled planets.

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
There's a big difference between Superman from the first year or so and the Superman who was part of the PC JSA. The latter was pretty much equal to the Superman of the Silver Age who juggled planets.

I think we're talking about early action comics supes. The guy who had trouble outrunning Lex Luthors red Aeroplane.

Lunacyde
Borderline spite if we are referring to the original Golden Age Superman here.

The Nuul
Spite and bait thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.