Omg He's a furry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punnchy
Seeing as it will most likely grab your attention or lead you to go omg, wtf, not another one. I thought I'd go ahead and throw that out there. I'm a single name using account so if you've seen me somewhere else online, then there's a good chance I'm the same person and will possibly post the same threads when I have an idea to do so or if they fit in here.

I'm currently beginning to write a book on ethics and morals in my perspective to better help me deal with and understand my everchanging and not very highly thought about belief systems.

I've got schitzoeffective disorder so the way I see things may be a little bit different at times, but I'm willing to admit that one as well. I'm always open to questions so feel free to ask me anything here or on the threads.

One Free Man
SHUT THE **** UP.

Also, I love you. Welcome to our wonderful ****ING SHITHOLE forum.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Punnchy
Seeing as it will most likely grab your attention or lead you to go omg, wtf, not another one. I thought I'd go ahead and throw that out there. I'm a single name using account so if you've seen me somewhere else online, then there's a good chance I'm the same person and will possibly post the same threads when I have an idea to do so or if they fit in here.

I'm currently beginning to write a book on ethics and morals in my perspective to better help me deal with and understand my everchanging and not very highly thought about belief systems.

I've got schitzoeffective disorder so the way I see things may be a little bit different at times, but I'm willing to admit that one as well. I'm always open to questions so feel free to ask me anything here or on the threads.

I've been told to watch you...

wait! that's just mean...

eek! laughing

Good luck, and good to see you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.