Apocalypse vs. Captain Marvel, Jr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Random Encounter

TheTyrant
Apocalypse grows to be 10000 feet tall and then flicks the planet in half.

colossulrage
APOCALYPSE!

Prep-Man
CM JR. He did go toe to toe with Sabbac and I'd rank him in Apoc's class.

Wild Shadow
if apoc was a brick and was rhino maybe..

Prep-Man
Sabbac isn't just a brick./

Warlord
apocalypse

Omega Vision
Apocalypse. Mainly because Freddy is a pussy.

the ninjak
My man Poccy for the win. big grin

The Nuul
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse grows to be 10000 feet tall and then flicks the planet in half.

Yes, because Apoc on panel has done that before amrite!

BS.

The Nuul
Apoc still wins though, CM Jr sucks.

TheTyrant
Yes, he has grown to be 1000s of ft tall on panel.

Sasaraixx
Yes, he has grown to be 1000s of ft tall on panel.

And then breaks a planet in half? I think not. That's the part that is BS.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
And then breaks a planet in half? I think not. That's the part that is BS.

thumb up

TheTyrant
That's like people saying that Superman can fight at FTL when he never has in his 20+ years of his post-crisis career.

Omega Vision
That's like people saying that Superman can fight at FTL when he never has in his 20+ years of his post-crisis career.
He can travel at FTL, he can react at FTL. It stands to reason he can fight at FTL. I can't think of any unambiguous FTL fighting feats off the top of my head but I know that such a claim isn't nearly as ridiculous as projecting planet busting strength onto someone who's greatest strength feat is "restraining" a weak version of the Hulk, something that a guy like Namor could have probably done in the same circumstances.

Black bolt z
Apocalypse grows to be 10000 feet tall and then flicks the planet in half. You relize thats only like 15 miles right?No that big compared to a planet.
Alhough apoc does win.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
You relize thats only like 15 miles right?No that big compared to a planet.
Alhough apoc does win.
Actually its less than two miles.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Actually its less than two miles. lol I thought I saw 100000 ft.

TheTyrant
He can travel at FTL, he can react at FTL. It stands to reason he can fight at FTL. I can't think of any unambiguous FTL fighting feats off the top of my head but I know that such a claim isn't nearly as ridiculous as projecting planet busting strength onto someone who's greatest strength feat is "restraining" a weak version of the Hulk, something that a guy like Namor could have probably done in the same circumstances.

And Namor times 10000 with a shitload of different powers > Jr wouldn't you say?

Omega Vision
And Namor times 10000 with a shitload of different powers > Jr wouldn't you say?
Apoc isn't Namor times 10000. He's at most Namor times 5 in terms of sheer power. Add tech and prep and he might be Namor times 10 or even 20. But Superboy Prime, who would be >>>>> Apoc isn't even Namor times 500 let alone 10000.

I gave Apoc the win, I'm just offended that you wank Apoc so hard that his dick is chafing right now.

TheTyrant
Apoc isn't Namor times 10000. He's at most Namor times 5 in terms of sheer power. Add tech and prep and he might be Namor times 10 or even 20. But Superboy Prime, who would be >>>>> Apoc isn't even Namor times 500 let alone 10000.

I gave Apoc the win, I'm just offended that you wank Apoc so hard that his dick is chafing right now.

uhhh, you pretty much said that Apocalypse at base size would be Namor level in terms of strenght. And Apocalyse that has grown to be 1000s of ft in size, would equal to 1000s of Namors, no?

I don't wank Apoc, I merely state the truth. I mean it is sad that he barely wins against Supergirl in a forum fight, while one of his 'pawns' casually wrecks the Avengers.

Omega Vision
uhhh, you pretty much said that Apocalypse at base size would be Namor level in terms of strenght. And Apocalyse that has grown to be 1000s of ft in size, would equal to 1000s of Namors, no?

I don't wank Apoc, I merely state the truth. I mean it is sad that he barely wins against Supergirl in a forum fight, while one of his 'pawns' casually wrecks the Avengers.
At a certain point increasing his size would actually lessen his effectiveness since more strength would go toward supporting his own weight.

Blanket
uhhh, you pretty much said that Apocalypse at base size would be Namor level in terms of strenght. And Apocalyse that has grown to be 1000s of ft in size, would equal to 1000s of Namors, no? http://i41.tinypic.com/2dwi6o8.jpg

TheTyrant
I will not stop posting for a while.

And at OV, science does not apply in comics.

Black bolt z

And at OV, science does not apply in comics. To an extent it does.

Omega Vision

Actually it does since that's the reason given for why Giant Man limited his growth to a certain point.

Blanket
You should certainly think about it.

Johnny Sorrow
Intelligence discussions going on in here.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Intelligence discussions going on in here. it's intelligent discussions...oh the irony...

Prep-Man
Trials of SHAZAM Freddy was not a pussy. He takes this, since he was the current Captain Marvel.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Trials of SHAZAM Freddy was not a pussy. He takes this, since he was the current Captain Marvel.

Well, yeah, Shazam Freddy should be = to Captain Marvel (Batson), who would kick Apoc's ass.

But here, I do mean Freddy as Captain Marvel, Jr., as Apoc can probably get some wins against him.

TheTyrant
Here we go again.

Wei Phoenix

My turn Bran!

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/threadpollutionum8.jpg

TheTyrant
Absorbing Man was scared of just confronting Apocalypse, while he did not hesitate to go and fight WAR Hulk. Apoc can also time travel.

iceman24567
^stop the wanking

TheTyrant
I'm stating facts. Also in that very same issue, it was stated that Apc can easily go tow to toe with the likes of Thor.

The Nuul
The only reason why Apoc wins its because CM Jr sucks. Normal CM would kick Apocs ass.

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul
The only reason why Apoc wins is because CM Jr sucks. Normal CM would kick Apocs ass.

thumb up

iceman24567
I'm stating facts. Also in that very same issue, it was stated that Apc can easily go tow to toe with the likes of Thor. is that suppose to mean something? Wolverine can go toe to toe with Thor and so can Absorbing man hardly impressive. If he could beat Thor I would be impressed but he can't tough cookies. Trying to make Apoc look more impressive than he is must be hard work for you I suggest you give it a break brah

Wei Phoenix
I'm stating facts. Also in that very same issue, it was stated that Apc can easily go tow to toe with the likes of Thor.

So how do you wank him and his penis when he grows to 1000 ft tall? Is there some ladder you have stashed in your shed or something?

TheTyrant
Simple. I don't wank Apocalypse or his penis no expression You are the ones that are jockriding that sorry excuse of a character(Fred).

iceman24567
That's why all of 2 people think Freddy wins?

The Nuul
Ownage!

Omega Vision
Simple. I don't wank Apocalypse or his penis no expression You are the ones that are jockriding that sorry excuse of a character(Fred).
How much Jockriding of Freddy do you see? Hell I called him a pussy and most of the people here say he sucks, we just take offense at your wanking.

JakeTheBank
lol

Badabing
This thread is horrible. A mess of off topic nonsense and unsupported posts.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.