Hawkman vs Donna Troy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Not in a strait up fight, but their continuities.

Most messed up past wins!

Prep-Man
Has Donna done anything impressive?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Has Donna done anything impressive?

Continuity-wise? Yes. She only came in to existence to begin with because the Teen Titans writers didn't realize 'Wonder Girl' was just young Diana, so she started out as a continuity snarl. She was given an origin, but that was changed over the years, until DC most recently threw their hands up and declared them all true.

Combat wise she's done some impressive stuff too, but who cares about that?

Konton
Donna in a spite stomp.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Konton
Donna in a spite stomp.

-K-M-
....reads the opening post. Hawkman wins here, as his orgins have been retconned more times then really anyone.

The Nuul
Originally posted by -K-M-
....reads the opening post.

laughing

Q99
....reads the opening post. Hawkman wins here, as his orgins have been retconned more times then really anyone.

Donna's had a lot of retcons too, and the way they untangled them was worse than the reincarnation thing smile

Black bolt z
Hawky

-K-M-
Originally posted by Q99
Donna's had a lot of retcons too, and the way they untangled them was worse than the reincarnation thing smile

Not on the level of Hawkman, his continuity is still a mess.

Black bolt z
Not on the level of Hawkman, his continuity is still a mess. It is?

Q99
There was a Starlin comic that tried to mess it up again, but everyone ignores it and uses the Geoff Johns version.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
There was a Starlin comic that tried to mess it up again, but everyone ignores it and uses the Geoff Johns version. They tried to mess it up?

Q99
Originally posted by Black bolt z
They tried to mess it up?

Yea, basically tried to undo Johns' streamlining, the one that made it into something that more or less made sense and unified the ancient Egypt and Thanagarian aspects, with "Everything you thought you knew about Hawkman is a lie!".

But, like I said, writers ignore that/assume the thing that said so was lying.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, basically tried to undo Johns' streamlining, the one that made it into something that more or less made sense and unified the ancient Egypt and Thanagarian aspects.

But, like I said, people ignore that. This wirter didn't seem to like the company.

Q99
This wirter didn't seem to like the company.

Starlin's just not good with continuity.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
Starlin's just not good with continuity. Where have I heard the name starlin b4?Did he write for marvel?

Q99
Where have I heard the name starlin b4?Did he write for marvel?

Yes, he invented Thanos.

So when given a blank slate, he can do quite well. That or he's not as good as he used to be.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, he invented Thanos.

So when given a blank slate, he can do quite well. That or he's not as good as he used to be. huh...i'll have to remember that from now on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.