Juri Han vs Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Street Fighter's resident psychotic Taekwondo mistress versus Dead or Alive's moody Hajinmon kunoichi.

Hayate is the newest victim to Juri's Ultra move, the Kaisen Dankairaku. He soon joins the other ninjas in the hospital. Ayane gives chase, and tracks her half-brother's assailant down.

The fight takes place inside an abandoned temple.

Q99
Juri's pretty high in the SF crowd, so my money would be on her.

No End N Site
Juri...

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Does Ayane get weapons and ninpo or is it just hand to hand?

Esomark
Juri wins this. Her Psycho Power-infused kicks and ruthlessness give her the edge.

AngryWorm
Ayane imo.

StyleTime
It's hard to say at this point. Juri is shaping up to be a big time threat physically, but her direct confrontations don't place her above Ayane just yet. Beating Chun Li, stalemating Guile, and fighting Cammy are all things Ayane can do.

We'll have to wait for more info.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
Juri...

I just saw that video of Chun Li's Kikoshou and how it made that "canyon" U speak of. And wow, it really did make a canyon and that move appeared 2 B Nstant. If Juri can put Chun Li away after it's been shown that she can do that. It looks terrible 4 Ayane.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I just saw that video of Chun Li's Kikoshou and how it made that "canyon" U speak of. And wow, it really did make a canyon and that move appeared 2 B Nstant. If Juri can put Chun Li away after it's been shown that she can do that. It looks terrible 4 Ayane.

Told'ya. I'm anxious to see how the other battles wit Guile and Cammy turned out. Or watch her rape the 13 dolls *crosses fingers for that*. Chun, Guile, and Cam rushed in all at the same time so I think at some point, she fights all 3 at once.

Ms.Marvel
can someone show me this video plux?

No End N Site
The Iori VS Juri thread has some vids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.