Harry Potter vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Harry films 1-6.

SW films 2-6.

Fight takes place here in an old grave.

The lighting is just at dusk.

They start at each end of the grave yard.

They dont know of each others powers etc....

Please give your opinions of with and without the Forbidden Spells.

Who wins?

Impediment
Is Harry allowed to use The Forbidden Spells?

The Nuul
Crap, forgotten about those. ahah

Impediment
No forbidden spells?

Vader deals death, methinks.

Nephthys
Potter isn't skilled enough to pull off the Fobidden spells effectively anyway. I'd say Vader snaps his neck or starts crushing things with teh Force.

Impediment
Vader snaps teh neck.

Darth Martin
Vader decapitates Potter.

He's physically stronger, tactically smarter, a master lightsaber combatant, and has a considerable control of the Force, specializing in telekinesis.

Ms.Marvel
inb4rj shifty

vader thinks a thought and harry's head implodes in a similar manner to the droids and other objects here. death spells or no

Darth Martin
His arrival is inevitable.

Robtard
The Force rapes here.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5377/starwarstheforceunleashi.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
Harry films 1-6.

SW films 2-6.

Fight takes place here in an old grave.

The lighting is just at dusk.

They dont know of each others powers etc....

Please give your opinions of with and without the Forbidden Spells.

Who wins?

Harry, gimped, wins.

How? He casts the spell that he cast at the beginning of Azkaban (I think it was Azkaban), Vader swells like a blimp and floats away.

Bong.

If Vader sees Harry? Expelliarmus, Oppugno, Vader's saber attacks Vader.

Bong.

Accio lightsaber, Vader is disarmed.

Bong.

Shall I go on?

Ms.Marvel
please dont

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaahahahahaaaa Harry Potter ignorance reigns supreme!!!

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Shall I go on?

Remember all those times you've brought up that Force-precog would allow a Jedi/Sith the advantage of reacting first? Sure you do.

Now apply that here while simultaneously washing away your HP-fanboyism and Vader wins.

Ms.Marvel
force precognition doesnt work against wizards robtard.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
force precognition doesnt work against wizards robtard.

How about Force-pull, Force-choke or Force-push?

Ms.Marvel
nope they dont work either.

wizards are resistant to things that kick their ass

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Remember all those times you've brought up that Force-precog would allow a Jedi/Sith the advantage of reacting first? Sure you do.

Now apply that here while simultaneously washing away your HP-fanboyism and Vader wins. Ah, the force precog argument. The imperfect precog.

Shall I quote the number of times it failed? Sure I could, but you already know them.

Harry can hide behind a gravestone and swell Vader away. It's a non verbal and no wand is required.

Harry can accio his firebolt, zoom into the clouds, and casts spells from hundreds of feet away, in the clouds even.

No fanboyism here, you know I love SW more than HP, dont pull that shit. Your problem here is you are an ANTI HP fanboy, you think they are just a buncha **** waving sticks in the air.

As I said, HP ignorance reigns supreme.

Tell ya what, tell em how Vader beats Potter and I'll bury it six feet deep. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Ms.Marvel
Shall I quote the number of times it failed? Sure I could, but you already know them.

it was stated in AotC that the jedi's ability to perceive things through the force was weakened. that aside, youre trying to argue from the minority. jedi precognition has worked far more times than it hasnt, unless youre trying to say that jedi get hit by blaster bolts more often then they dont?

you mean in the same way luke was hiding behind a pillar in RotJ and vader knew exactly where he was without even looking?

Robtard
Ah, the force precog argument. The imperfect precog.

Harry can hide behind a gravestone and swell Vader away. It's a non verbal and no wand is required.

Harry can accio his firebolt, zoom into the clouds, and casts spells from hundreds of feet away, in the clouds even.

No fanboyism here, you know I love SW more than HP, dont pull that shit. Your problem here is you are an ANTI HP fanboy, you think they are just a buncha **** waving sticks in the air.

As I said, HP ignorance reigns supreme.

Tell ya what, tell em how Vader beats Potter and I'll bury it six feet deep. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Time it failed on these threads was due to a Jedi/Sith facing off against a much faster enemy, meaning the Jedi would know an attack was coming, yet isn't physically fast enough to react to it.

No, in the end, it's Vader against a boy with some magic powers. Vader wins. What you did was script, making Vader sit by like an idiot while watching his opponent take cover. Either way, doubt Potter would be casting spells once that tombstone is Force-pushed into him, wait, Vader will just wait forever until Potter does something from behind the tombstone?

Woan, relax, you still have to get by Force-precog, son. Potter thinks about taking cover, he gets Force-choked first. Potter thinks about waving his wand, it's Force-pulled away.

Rogue Jedi
it was stated in AotC that the jedi's ability to perceive things through the force was weakened. that aside, youre trying to argue from the minority. jedi precognition has worked far more times than it hasnt, unless youre trying to say that jedi get hit by blaster bolts more often then they dont?

you mean in the same way luke was hiding behind a pillar in RotJ and vader knew exactly where he was without even looking?

ANH, Vader ambushed by Han Solo at the battle of Yavin, he never saw it coming. Pwned.

ROTJ, Palpy never saw Vader rising up and hurling him down the reactor shaft. Pwned.

ESB, Vader didn't see Lando turning on him. Pwned.

Verdict? Force precog is imperfect as hell. Thank you for playing, have a nice day.

One more thing......CONFUNDUS.

Rogue Jedi

No, in the end, it's Vader against a boy with some magic powers.

And there it is, "A boy with some magic powers."

Pure ignorance, babe.

Ms.Marvel
ANH, Vader ambushed by Han Solo at the battle of Yavin, he never saw it coming. Pwned.

he was also intensely focused on one specific action, something that wont be happening here. try again.

he was also intensely focused on one specific action, something that wont be happening here. try again.

ermm i wasnt aware "lando turning on him" was an attack. try again.

did i say it wasnt? ermm i said it works far more often then it doesnt. prove me wrong.

Pure ignorance, babe.

are you saying hes not a boy with magic powers? no expression im pretty sure harry's a boy... with maic powers ermm

Nephthys
Vader can Force-choke people from lightyears away, as shown in the movies. Distance is not a factor.

Robtard

Pure ignorance, babe.

I'm sure in your mind Potter is some sort of god, but he's just that, as seen.

How nice of you to ignore the other 99% of my post.

Ms.Marvel
How nice of you to ignore the other 99% of my post.

its what rj does

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vader can Force-choke people from lightyears away, as shown in the movies. Distance is not a factor. And it takes a few seconds to choke them out. During these few seconds, Harry can do any number of things. Vader spells like a balloon, floats away, easy cheesy. Non verbal jinxes and curses, just watch the duel between Harry and Malfoy in the bathroom.

Screen feat: It takes at least 10-15 seconds for Vader to force choke someone to death.

Rogue Jedi
I'm sure in your mind Potter is some sort of god, but he's just that, as seen.

How nice of you to ignore the other 99% of my post. Nah, he's a teen with far more powers than Vader.

Vader can: Attack with his saber. Force choke. Force pull. Force crush.

That's it.

Harry has ten times as many weapons, don't be a fool.

I didn't ignore your post, your post is full of shit.

Ms.Marvel
on-screen a twenty years younger and less experienced vader instantly crushed robots and metal with a thought.

thats not a counter argument.

Rogue Jedi

ermm i wasnt aware "lando turning on him" was an attack. try again.

did i say it wasnt? ermm i said it works far more often then it doesnt. prove me wrong.

are you saying hes not a boy with magic powers? no expression im pretty sure harry's a boy... with maic powers ermm

Expecto patronum, Vader "focuses" on the stag, Harry spells his ass.

Lando turning on him was an act, a premeditated act of aggression, Vader should have sensed it.

Yes, it does work more than it doesn't, I never denied that.

Robtard
Nah, he's a teen with far more powers than Vader.

Vader can: Attack with his saber. Force choke. Force pull. Force crush.

That's it.

Harry has ten times as many weapons, don't be a fool.

That's all Vader needs to win here, combined with his Force-precog, which you have yet to counter.

So, without scripting and making Vader out to be a moron who will not capitalize on one of his greatest powers and will sit by like an idiot while his opponent does whatever you fantasize, how does Potter counter being attacked first?

Nephthys
I never said that he would Force-choke him, just stated the range of his power. Vader chokes people to make it slow, he has demonstated the power to snap necks before and he can do so again.

Screen feat: It took about 1 second to crush those droids, it'll take the same amount to crush Harry's throat. Also, the balloon thing doesn't kill, and nothing suggests it would stop Vader from using the Force to kill Harry, even if he did somehow get in the first strike against Vaders reflexes and precog.

Rogue Jedi
on-screen a twenty years younger and less experienced vader instantly crushed robots and metal with a thought.

thats not a counter argument. Yeah, all of it was like ten feet from him. Screen feat? Vader can only force crush things in close proximity to him Dont take a power he has and escalate it, now.

Nephthys
Nothing suggests Force power diminishes over distance.

Ms.Marvel
Yeah, all of it was like ten feet from him. Screen feat? Vader can only force crush things in close proximity to him Dont take a power he has and escalate it, now.

nothing on screen says he can only do it to objects in close proximity to one another.

dont pull that "only if its shown on screen" bullshit with me, RJ. youre the guy who in the maul vs. grievous thread was crying about darth maul being able to use force crush and other techniques even though he never used any of them in the movies. youre being a hypocrite.

Robtard
Lol, this is getting so sad already. Gimping usually doesn't start til page 3, but then again, this is a Harry Potter thread.

jinXed by JaNx
Potter concocts an anti force potion. The end.

Rogue Jedi
nothing on screen says he can only do it to objects in close proximity to one another.

dont pull that "only if its shown on screen" bullshit with me, RJ. youre the guy who in the maul vs. grievous thread was crying about darth maul being able to use force crush and other techniques even though he never used any of them in the movies. youre being a hypocrite. Excuse me, but in the Maximillian/Blade thread, your boy Robtard sais that Max could only produce a flame as big as he is shown producing (palm of his hand).

If force crush was shown confined to a room, that's all Vader can do. Deal with it.

Oh yeah, Vader was in rage mode over Padme's "death." According to screen feats, the only time he can use force crush is when he is in the same state.

HA. big grin

Tell ya what, gimmee a way Vader wins. Bring it. I'll pwn the shit outta it.

Rogue Jedi
Lol, this is getting so sad already. Gimping usually doesn't start til page 3, but then again, this is a Harry Potter thread. The only thing sad here is the way you people think Harry is just a boy with a stick in his hand. Get a clue, he can do shit Vader can only dream of, fact.

Robtard

That's all Vader needs to win here, combined with his Force-precog, which you have yet to counter.

So, without scripting and making Vader out to be a moron who will not capitalize on one of his greatest powers and will sit by like an idiot while his opponent does whatever you fantasize, how does Potter counter being attacked first?

Ms.Marvel
Excuse me, but in the Maximillian/Blade thread, your boy Robtard sais that Max could only produce a flame as big as he is shown producing (palm of his hand).

If force crush was shown confined to a room, that's all Vader can do. Deal with it.

Oh yeah, Vader was in rage mode over Padme's "death." According to screen feats, the only time he can use force crush is when he is in the same state.

HA. big grin

what does what robtard says have to do with you?

forget it. youre trolling.

im not wasting my time with your stupid posts anymore.

Robtard

im not wasting my time with your stupid posts anymore.

He's not trolling on purpose, he's literally a rabid Harry Potter fanboy. Potter must win, logic and sense be damned.

Nephthys
By that argument Potter can only do his stupid balloon thing when his opponent is exactly teh same distance away as his enemy was when he used it that one time.

No. no expression

He's shown that distance is negligable to him before, and it will be again here.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/pope_face_palm.jpg

The Pope is disappointed in your lack of win. May the fail be with you.

Ms.Marvel
EDIT

Rogue Jedi
Force percog is imperfect, I have proven that ten times over. Vader likely will not sense it as Harry makes him float away. Also, invisibility cloak.

Why am I even bothering replying to you? You cant get over the whole "Harry is just a boy with a stick" bullshit.

Harry has WAY more powers than Vader, have you SEEN the mmovies?

Rogue Jedi
By that argument Potter can only do his stupid balloon thing when his opponent is exactly teh same distance away as his enemy was when he used it that one time.

No. no expression

He's shown that distance is negligable to him before, and it will be again here.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/pope_face_palm.jpg

The Pope is disappointed in your lack of win. May the fail be with you. That was aimed at Rob, it was an inside joke between he and I, you twit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pay attention, man.

Rogue Jedi

im not wasting my time with your stupid posts anymore. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Rogue Jedi
He's not trolling on purpose, he's literally a rabid Harry Potter fanboy. Potter must win, logic and sense be damned. Nah, I see that Harry has way more powers than Vader, he can do much more than Vader, that's all.

Robtard
Force percog is imperfect, I have proven that ten times over. Vader likely will not sense it as Harry makes him float away. Also, invisibility cloak.

Why am I even bothering replying to you? You cant get over the whole "Harry is just a boy with a stick" bullshit.

Harry has WAY more powers than Vader, have you SEEN the mmovies?

Compared to how many times it proved to work, because there was far more blaster-bolt blocking than there was Jedi being hit. Now, if Potter had great speed, you might have a point, but he doesn't, he's as fast as a somewhat feeble and ackward boy.

He is a boy and he relies heavily on that stick, so what I said isn't "bullshit."

I have seen them; he does have a shit load of spells at his disposal, that's not going to matter against a guy who can perceive what Potter's about to do and react on it beforehand though.

Robtard
Nah, I see that Harry has way more powers than Vader, he can do much more than Vader, that's all.

Potter also had more powers than Super-man, The Emperor or Spider-man, doesn't mean he wins on that merit alone, does it.

Nephthys
Ah. Well I knew that you post was a joke, but I hadn't realised that you'd actually intended it to be one. My bad. smile

Rogue Jedi
Compared to how many times it proved to work, because there was far more blaster-bolt blocking than there was Jedi being hit. Now, if Potter had great speed, you might have a point, but he doesn't, he's as fast as a somewhat feeble and ackward boy.

He is a boy and he relies heavily on that stick, so what I said isn't "bullshit."

I have seen them; he does have a shit load of spells at his disposal, that's not going to matter against a guy who can perceive what Potter's about to do and react on it beforehand though.

So all Vaders attacks work on Potter, and all Potters spells have no effect on Vader.

Like I said, HP ignorance. Harry can kill Vader in a millisecond, dude. The death spell cannot be blocked. Vader is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, he won't avoid it.

KingD19
As RJ points out in threads where he wants Vader to win...Jedi Precog, Force Choke.

Rogue Jedi
Potter also had more powers than Super-man, The Emperor or Spider-man, doesn't mean he wins on that merit alone, does it. Oh my sweet Jesus, just stop.

Robtard
So all Vaders attacks work on Potter, and all Potters spells have no effect on Vader.

Like I said, HP ignorance. Harry can kill Vader in a millisecond, dude. The death spell cannot be blocked. Vader is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, he won't avoid it.

No, didn't say that, now did it, RJ.

But let's talk about "HP Ignorance" shall we... Pretending Potter could counter Vader's precog and get the death spell out(which takes longer than a millisecond to cast and hit a target), it wouldn't affect Vader and it can both be blocked and stopped. It was blocked by a tombstone, meaning solid objects (ie Vader's metal suit) would stop it. Wiki confirms this, the stopping/blocking (and dodging) aspect. Seems you're the "HP ignorant" one here.

So what do we have now, you're still not able to counter Vader's precog and you don't really know shit about Harry Potter.

Robtard
Oh my sweet Jesus, just stop.

You stop with the ridiculous 'more powers = a win' angle you're trying to pull here.

Nephthys
Plus Potter has never actually performed the death spell, or shown anwhere near the aptitude required to give Vader 'anything more than a nose-bleed' as Moody put it. He's already shown that he lacks the power to perform the Forbidden curses with his lame-ass Cruciatus curse.

Rogue Jedi
No, didn't say that, now did it, RJ.

But let's talk about "HP Ignorance" shall we... Pretending Potter could counter Vader's precog and get the death spell out(which takes longer than a millisecond to cast and hit a target), it wouldn't affect Vader and it can both be blocked and stopped. It was blocked by a tombstone, meaning solid objects (ie Vader's metal suit) would stop it. Wiki confirms this, the stopping/blocking (and dodging) aspect. Seems you're the "HP ignorant" one here.

So what do we have now, you're still not able to counter Vader's precog and you don't really know shit about Harry Potter.

Vaders suit is not all armor, dude. Besides, Harry can just Reducto Vader and blow him to bits.

HP ignorant my ass, seems you're SW ignorant to boot.

Robtard
Plus Potter has never actually performed the death spell, or shown anwhere near the aptitude required to give Vader 'anything more than a nose-bleed' as Moody put it. He's already shown that he lacks the power to perform the Forbidden curses with his lame-ass Cruciatus curse.

Oh my, RJ. I'm taking into account that this is true, how embarrassing for you.

Rogue Jedi
Plus Potter has never actually performed the death spell, or shown anwhere near the aptitude required to give Vader 'anything more than a nose-bleed' as Moody put it. He's already shown that he lacks the power to perform the Forbidden curses with his lame-ass Cruciatus curse. Voldemorts words, "You know the spell, do it."

Harry lacks power? Whoa, how the HELL do you come up with that?

Rogue Jedi
You stop with the ridiculous 'more powers = a win' angle you're trying to pull here. Reducto, Vader is blown to Sith bits. Next?

Robtard
Vaders suit is not all armor, dude. Besides, Harry can just Reducto Vader and blow him to bits.

HP ignorant my ass, seems you're SW ignorant to boot.

Much of it is, especially center mass, the most likely place a hit would occur. Let me guess, Potter will automatically aim the spell at the parts that aren't? Of course he will.

1) Still have yet to counter Vader's precog, dude.

2) Considering you don't know shit about HP and you're gimping Vader while boosting Potter, did Potter even use "Reducto" in the films; does it work on people?

Rogue Jedi
Much of it is, especially center mass, the most likely place a hit would occur. Let me guess, Potter will automatically aim the spell at the parts that aren't? Of course he will.

1) Still have yet to counter Vader's precog, dude.

2) Considering you don't know shit about HP and you're gimping Vader while boosting Potter, did Potter even use "Reducto" in the films; does it work on people?

crylaugh Oh man, dude.

The precog is IMPERFECT, I have countered it MANY times.

How am I gimping Vader? quote me.

Reducto was used by Ginny Weasley in OOTP and she blew up the stone training dummy. Harry is more powerful than her, he was teaching her, therefore it's safe to say he knows he damn spell.

Nephthys
As we learnt in the very first movie, merely knowing the words doesn't mean jack, you need to have the power, wand movement blah blah etc see the wingardium spell. And Voldemort is a notorious liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6MRjMCRknc

Notice how the supposed 'worst pain in the universe' spell makes Bella go 'oh', fall over and run out of breath. Not exactly a mighty wizard is he? Voldemort even points out that it was a piss-poor attempt. And one of Harry's main character points is that he isn't that great of a wizard.

edit: We need to see them actually use the spells before they count, becuase wizards can fail to perform them, meaning we need to confirm they can actually pull them off before using them.

edit2: Oh, yeah and as Rob points out, he could just block with his (robot) hand.

Robtard
crylaugh Oh man, dude.

Reducto was used by Ginny Weasley in OOTP and she blew up the stone training dummy. Harry is more powerful than her, he was teaching her, therefore it's safe to say he knows he damn spell.

It has failed yes, but it works more times than not. Vader blocking Solo's shots eih his hand in TESB is a prime example of it working, along with all the other shots he blocked in Ep:2-3. Him sensing "everything going on" in the next room, is likely another.

How? Really, really going to ask how? Let's see, you tried to say that Vader could only force crush objects that were close to him, while simultaneously saying Potter could cast the death spell (which Vader could block with hand), even though boy-toy never did in the films.

So Potter didn't actually cast "Reducto" it in the movies either? LoL, dude, just stop.

Vader wins via Force-precog and Force-chokes the boy to death, you have nothing to counter this, only gimping.

Rogue Jedi
It has failed yes, but it works more times than not. Vader blocking Solo's shots eih his hand in TESB is a prime example of it working, along with all the other shots he blocked in Ep:2-3. Him sensing "everything going on" in the next room, is likely another.

How? Really, really going to ask how? Let's see, you tried to say that Vader could only force crush objects that were close to him, while simultaneously saying Potter could cast the death spell (which Vader could block with hand), even though boy-toy never did in the films.

So Potter didn't actually cast "Reducto" it in the movies either? LoL, dude, just stop.

Vader wins via Force-precog and Force-chokes the boy to death, you have nothing to counter this, only gimping. Aaaaaaaahahahaaha crylaugh I'm out, have at it, babe.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Impediment
No forbidden spells?

Vader deals death, methinks.

"Please give your opinions of with and without the Forbidden Spells."

Says it in the OP.

Impediment
Harry Potter has over 100 spells that I was going to list, but I decided that it's not worth the effort. 100 spells for the boy wizard that he utilizes with a stick. He needs his magic stick to use these spells, as we have all seen on screen. Some spells, he doesn't need his stick, I'll admit. But attack/defense spells? Yeah, he needs the stick. Without his stick, he's a kid with a scar.

Darth Vader has the Dark Side of the Force.

Before Potter can even raise his stick, then point the stick at Vader, inhale air into his lungs, then exhale the air in his lungs to utilize his vocal cords to recite a spell to cast at Vader, the Sith Lord, standing perfectly still with his labored breathing, uses Force Choke with the power of the Dark Side of the Force. The force choke can be used with Vader's mind. As we all saw in Episode IV: ANH, Vader cut off a Imperial officer in mid-speech when the officer was insulting and condescending to Vader's praise of the Force. "I find your lack of faith disturbing." Vader also killed Admiral Ozzel via telecommunication in Episode V: TESB when Ozzel wasn't even in the same room.

Darth Vader will choke the kid. The kid will not be able to talk, recite a spell, or raise his wand. Vader could also, just as easily, use the Force to steal Potter's wand from his hand and then snap his neck.

And for those of you saying "The almighty Potter doesn't need his wand!!!!!!11!1!" Potter can "use his mind" to inflate Vader like a balloon.

Okay, fine. But before he can do that, Vader uses his mind to kill the child. Period.

From the OP:

"They start at each end of the grave yard.

They dont know of each others powers etc...."

Force precog, wizard precog, forbidden spells, truth juice, invisible coat, cyborg, light saber........it doesn't matter. F*ck all of them. They are totally irrelevant. And shame on all of you who like to jerk off to precog skills. It doesn't matter.

Vader uses the Force choke. /thread.

The Nuul
How does Vader detect Potter whiles hes invisble?

Nephthys
The Force lets him sense all things within it.

Impediment
Originally posted by The Nuul
How does Vader detect Potter whiles hes invisble?

He's not invisible. You stated so in your OP. The thread is underway, and the settings have been cemented over the last 4 pages. It would be against rules to alter them this late in the thread.

The Nuul
Potter who has his cloak could just simply pull over his hood. He knows hes up for a fight but doesnt know what his poweres are etc...

Why cant he just put it on right off the start?

This not against the rules.

Impediment
He does not have his cloak. Your OP stated the rules and conditions of this match.

For the sake of argument, even if Potter DID have his cloak, it would be utterly pointless to use it. In the time it would take Potter to put on the cloak, Vader would already know where Potter is standing and then kill him. Vader doesn't even need his light saber for this match.

The Nuul
Potter from 1-6.

In one or more of those films have has some feats with his cloak.

How does he not have it?

Impediment
Fine. He has his cloak. Apparently, he carries it around in his wallet next to the condom.

For the sake of argument, even if Potter DID have his cloak, it would be utterly pointless to use it. In the time it would take Potter to put on the cloak, Vader would already know where Potter is standing and then kill him. Vader doesn't even need his light saber for this match.

Also, let me add, that whatever spell Potter can throw at Vader, the spell has to be directed at the receiving end, no? Else the spell will be shot off into space and fizzle like a bad fart in the wind. Vader can use the Force to control Harry's arm so the spell won't hit him. Hell, Vader can even make Potter's arm point the stick at Potter's head.

Robtard
WTF, dude. Let me guess, Potter now not only has his little rag, but the fights starts out with him already wearing it and he's invisible?

Nephthys
You never said he did.

edit: Also, movie Cloak hasn't been said to be perfect undetectability yet, so it isn't.

Impediment
No. This is going to get messy.

The OP says that Potter and Vader do not know of each others' powers.

The cloak is a "power". If Potter is wearing it, then Vader knows about his power, thus negating the OP's statement.

If Potter has his cloak, he must take the time and effort to put it on.

Impediment
"Time out! Time out! I have to don my magic coat so you won't be able to see me! Let me just put my stick down here so I can don the coat!"

Yeah.

steverules_2
Why does it say at the start vader 2-6? You mean 3-6 big grin

The Nuul
Wait....

He has feats with it but I didnt equip him with it.

You do have a valid point where I didnt say he had it.

Ok, yeah he doesnt have it, my bad.

Impediment
Originally posted by steverules_2
Why does it say at the start vader 2-6? You mean 3-6 big grin

Vader was in his larval form in Episode II.

Impediment
Fine. No magic coat.

Moving on.

steverules_2
Vader was in his larval form in Episode II.

Uhm....whats larval mean? embarrasment

The Nuul
EP II was Anakin turning into the dark side, the begining of Vader IMO.

Impediment
Originally posted by steverules_2
Uhm....whats larval mean? embarrasment

Larval. Like a caterpillar before turning into a butterfly.

How old are you, Steve? laughing out loud

Impediment
I feel that my earlier post is sufficient enough to end this debate.

This, too:

Also, let me add, that whatever spell Potter can throw at Vader, the spell has to be directed at the receiving end, no? Else the spell will be shot off into space and fizzle like a bad fart in the wind. Vader can use the Force to control Harry's arm so the spell won't hit him. Hell, Vader can even make Potter's arm point the stick at Potter's head. Vader can even snatch the stick from Potter's grasp with the Force. No stick, no spell, only death.

Harry will not be able to accio, oppungo, petrificus totalus, fiendfire, expecto patronus, expelliarmus, confucious charm, reducto, or what ever other spells that he has learned at Hogwarts. Why? Because Vader will cut off Harry's air supply with his mind. Vader will snatch the stick from Harry's hand with his mind. Vader will then kill Harry. Yes. With his mind.

Unless Hogwarts has a professor who teaches students to cast spells with no wand under the stress of being choked to death while gagging for air, Harry has no chance.

Vader chokes and kills Harry before he utters a single syllable. Anyone who says that word of mouth and arm reaction is faster than cognitive thought is just delusional.

steverules_2
Larval. Like a caterpillar before turning into a butterfly.

How old are you, Steve? laughing out loud

I'd rather not say at this point

Rogue Jedi

Impediment
Also, let me add, that whatever spell Potter can throw at Vader, the spell has to be directed at the receiving end, no? Else the spell will be shot off into space and fizzle like a bad fart in the wind. Vader can use the Force to control Harry's arm so the spell won't hit him. Hell, Vader can even make Potter's arm point the stick at Potter's head. Vader can even snatch the stick from Potter's grasp with the Force. No stick, no spell, only death.

Harry will not be able to accio, oppungo, petrificus totalus, fiendfire, expecto patronus, expelliarmus, confucious charm, reducto, or what ever other spells that he has learned at Hogwarts. Why? Because Vader will cut off Harry's air supply with his mind. Vader will snatch the stick from Harry's hand with his mind. Vader will then kill Harry. Yes. With his mind.

Unless Hogwarts has a professor who teaches students to cast spells with no wand under the stress of being choked to death while gagging for air, Harry has no chance.

Vader chokes and kills Harry before he utters a single syllable. Anyone who says that word of mouth and arm reaction is faster than cognitive thought is just delusional.

A person being choked to death, and struggling, man child or whatever, will not have the rational thought to utter a spell. Period. You really need to agree with me on this. All they will do is *gurgle* *choke* *spit* etc.

*gurgle* Avada Keda---- *cough* *choke* *vomit* Expallia----*cough* *gag*

Death.

Yeah.

Impediment
I hereby dub thee, Rogue Jedi, as "Nice AC" because you are a nice person, but you share much with our fallen comrad, Alpha Centauri, in the sense that you refuse to relent even when show irrefutable proof.

Rogue Jedi
I hereby dub Unless Hogwarts has a professor who teaches students to cast spells with no wand under the stress of being choked to death while gagging for air, Harry has no chance.

Vader chokes and kills Harry before he utters a single syllable. Anyone who says that word of mouth and arm reaction is faster than cognitive thought is just delusional. thee, Rogue Jedi, as "Nice AC" because you are a nice person, but you share much with our fallen comrad, Alpha Centauri, in the sense that you refuse to relent even when show irrefutable proof. Dub away, you're incredibly wrong.

This, what you said before:

Engorgement charm No wand required, no incantation needed, Vader swells up and blows away.

If Harry is not being force choked, he has the other things I mentioned.

Either way, Harry wins.

Next question?

Impediment
"IF Harry is not being Force choked...." C'mon, RJ.

While being choked to death via the force, Harry will have no rational thought. Only panic and fear. He's a child FFS.

Vader uses the Force to snatch the wand from Harry's hand. Force choke. Harry panics, spits, vomits blood, and then dies.

Rogue Jedi
While being choked to death via the force, Harry will have no rational thought. Only panic and fear. He's a child FFS.

Vader uses the Force to snatch the wand from Harry's hand. Force choke. Harry panics, spits, vomits blood, and then dies. No rational thought, eh? He faced down Voldemort toe to toe in GOF, man, and escaped. He dueled him after being tortured and LIVED.

"He's a child." haermm Perfect example of Hp ignorance, man. Hary has dueled death eaters and Voldemort and NEVER, not once, froze.

"Harry'll panic", riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight haermm

Vader won't kill Potter with his mind, Harry has Occlumency. Pnwed. Besides, Vader will be too busy counting clouds as he floats away.

Bong. Keep 'em comin', Mattie, this shits TOO easy.

Impediment
No rational thought, eh? He faced down Voldemort toe to toe in GOF, man, and escaped. He dueled him after being tortured and LIVED.

This is true. However, Voldy wasn't choking him with his mind. And, IIRC, while Voldy was using Crucio on Harry, Harry did nothing except cry and writhe. And then Voldy stopped. Only then did Harry gain cohereance.

"He's a child." haermm Perfect example of Hp ignorance, man. Hary has dueled death eaters and Voldemort and NEVER, not once, froze.

I was referring to your reference to lung power during choking. A full grown man, like you and I, have significantly more lung power than a child. Your saying that Potter's youth gives him more lung power is nil.

"Harry'll panic", riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight haermm

So if I were a telekinetic, and I used my TK powers to choke you, you wouldn't panic (writhe, spit, vomit, struggle)? C'mon, RJ. Give me SOME leeway, man. EVERYONE would panic during a choking. Just look at the expression on Nurse Ratched's face from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest while Jack is strangling her.

Vader won't kill Potter with his mind, Harry has Occlumency. Pnwed. Besides, Vader will be too busy counting clouds as he floats away.

When Vader is choking him, again, Harry will spit, vomit, and piss. You still didn't answer my question: Can Vader, while in hypothetical "balloon form" use the Force or not?

Bong. Keep 'em comin', Mattie, this shits TOO easy.

I may have to stop here soon. Dinner time, and all.

Rogue Jedi
It's cool, dude, you know my argument, I know yours, no use going page after page after page back and forth about it.

Robtard
So now that Potter somehow attacking first is dead and buried, your next angle is that Potter will just cast spells, freely, while he has a crushing force suffocating him? Really? Cos that's sad.

He's a boy, not some hardened warrior, he get's choked, he's going to panic, struggle and die. No shame in that, as grown men have done the same under Vader's grasp. /the end

Darth Martin
Potter doesn't approach the badass that Vader is.

the ninjak
Though I will always perceive Vader being no fast than Frankenstein. With a couple of crappy tricks and crappy sword skills.

Force Choke does wins this. Even if he turns Vader into a balloon that spell takes time and Vader could just easily kill Harry before he starts floating away. Which would turn out messy considering the armor and all.

Ms.Marvel
thats not even counting the fact that vader can just pop his head with a thought.

Impediment
Nice AC will never relent.

Nice AC is our new antagonist.

Alpha Centauri is dead.

Long Live Rogue Jedi a.k.a. Nice AC.

awesome

KingD19
Vader can just use the Force, pull him through the air, clean across the cemetery, and into his waiting lightsaber. He killed 5 year olds, he holds no qualm about killing Harry.

dadudemon
Expecto patronum, Vader "focuses" on the stag, Harry spells his ass.

laughing

MAGICAL SPELLS!

Harry Potter has over 100 spells that I was going to list, but I decided that it's not worth the effort. 100 spells for the boy wizard that he utilizes with a stick. He needs his magic stick to use these spells, as we have all seen on screen. Some spells, he doesn't need his stick, I'll admit. But attack/defense spells? Yeah, he needs the stick. Without his stick, he's a kid with a scar.

Darth Vader has the Dark Side of the Force.

Before Potter can even raise his stick, then point the stick at Vader, inhale air into his lungs, then exhale the air in his lungs to utilize his vocal cords to recite a spell to cast at Vader, the Sith Lord, standing perfectly still with his labored breathing, uses Force Choke with the power of the Dark Side of the Force. The force choke can be used with Vader's mind. As we all saw in Episode IV: ANH, Vader cut off a Imperial officer in mid-speech when the officer was insulting and condescending to Vader's praise of the Force. "I find your lack of faith disturbing." Vader also killed Admiral Ozzel via telecommunication in Episode V: TESB when Ozzel wasn't even in the same room.

Darth Vader will choke the kid. The kid will not be able to talk, recite a spell, or raise his wand. Vader could also, just as easily, use the Force to steal Potter's wand from his hand and then snap his neck.

And for those of you saying "The almighty Potter doesn't need his wand!!!!!!11!1!" Potter can "use his mind" to inflate Vader like a balloon.

Okay, fine. But before he can do that, Vader uses his mind to kill the child. Period.

From the OP:

"They start at each end of the grave yard.

They dont know of each others powers etc...."

Force precog, wizard precog, forbidden spells, truth juice, invisible coat, cyborg, light saber........it doesn't matter. F*ck all of them. They are totally irrelevant. And shame on all of you who like to jerk off to precog skills. It doesn't matter.

Vader uses the Force choke. /thread.

After reading the posts and then finally yours...

I am switching from a Potter victory to a Vader victory.

I just don't see how a spell user can fair, at all, against even a padawan. Hell, that boy taking out all of those Clone Troopers looked to have enough battle precog and skills to take out Harry.

Robtard
thats not even counting the fact that vader can just pop his head with a thought.

What film-feat are you thinking about? I'm lost on this one.

Impediment
Anakin wins.

Nice AC disagrees.

(BTW, RJ is in my cool book, but, for now, I shall deem him Nice AC for jocular reasons. He can take a joke, and Alpha Centauri, IMO, needs some rememberence.)

Robtard
Butt-Hole.

Ms.Marvel
What film-feat are you thinking about? I'm lost on this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xQQm_4FdEc

:53

Impediment
Butt-Hole.

Negro.

dadudemon
He's not invisible. You stated so in your OP. The thread is underway, and the settings have been cemented over the last 4 pages. It would be against rules to alter them this late in the thread.

That doesn't even matter, dude. Since when does a master of the force need to see something to react to it? Luke, without even getting any official training, was already reacting to and blocking those blaster bolts from that floating droid, in Episode IV. An invisibility cloak does shit.

Edit -

I noticed something earlier in this thread that needs to be addressed:

Battle precog, which takes in very small fractions of a second, is NOT the same thing as far-seeing. It seems those two have been confused in this thread. Battle precognition is what allowed Anakin to fly a Pod-Racer, Jedi's to react and block/bounce blaster bolts, and have saber duels that are simply not possible for anyone without the force or computer assistance (Greivous had computer assistance to keep up with the Jedi.)

Darth Martin
Originally posted by the ninjak
Though I will always perceive Vader being no fast than Frankenstein. With a couple of crappy tricks and crappy sword skills.

Vader isn't slow in the sense of lifting a hand. Granted, his overall mobility is limited when compared to the likes of Grievous, Maul, or his younger self. But this may be irrelevant as he has shown the ability to both employ Force choke and telikinetically move large objects without moving at all. He has shown the ability to emply Force choke on someone, while possibly on another ship(surely a great distance away), and being able to carry on a conversation with someone else at the same time with his attention on that person he's talking to.

Vader has also displayed the ability to effectively block blaster bolts from Han Solo. Whether this ability was derived from the Force or simply boasts the resistance his glove provides him hasn't fully been determined yet. Either way, Vader is more powerful, physically stronger, more durable, and has more experience in combat. He is also adept in throwing his lightsaber, as already being a master swordsman, which he could telikinetically control if he so chose.

Vader's armor is condiserably resilient, having taken a full baseball swing from Luke's lightsaber in there duel on Bespin.

Rogue Jedi
So now that Potter somehow attacking first is dead and buried, your next angle is that Potter will just cast spells, freely, while he has a crushing force suffocating him? Really? Cos that's sad.

He's a boy, not some hardened warrior, he get's choked, he's going to panic, struggle and die. No shame in that, as grown men have done the same under Vader's grasp. /the end

Sure, he'll panic. Just like he panicked against Voldemort in The sorcerors stone. What did he do? He stood his ground and won the day.

In the Chamber of secrets, he killed the giant Basilisk with a sword. Did he panic? No.

In the prisoner of Azkaban, did he panic when the Dementors chased him? Nope.

In the Goblet of fire, he pwned the Hungarian horntail, the most ferocious dragon in the world, not a moment of panic. When in the great lake for the second task, did he panic as he almost drowned? No. He used a levitating charm to reach the surface, even as the mermen surrounded him. In the third task, he never panicked, even while injured.

Then he faced Voldemort in the graveyard. Surrounded by death eaters. Was tortured and forced to duel Voldy. Panic? Nope. He stood his ground and escaped.

In the Order of the Phoenix, yeah, the battle with the Death eaters in the ministry. Yeah, what a panic fest!!!! He never panicked.

In the Half Blood Prince, when did he ever panic? Even when pulled under the water 100 feet, he was focused and fighting the whole time.

But sure, against Vader he'll panic haermm

Harry Potter does NOT panic, dude. He rises to the occasion and ALWAYS wins the day. He's undefeated through six films.

Whats vaders record? Hmm?

Rogue Jedi
I forgot Draco. Harry is like 12 and 0. Vader? Lets see....Pwned by Kenobi. Beat Kenobi because Kenobi allowed it. Pwned Luke. Pwned by Luke. He's barely 2 and 2.

KingD19
I remember that Marvel, it was a mix of Force Scream/Bellow, and his rage manifesting as energy.

And RJ, what's Harry's record against a guy who can telekinetically choke him from across the battlefield as soon as the fight starts?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Vader isn't slow in the sense of lifting a hand. Granted, his overall mobility is limited when compared to the likes of Grievous, Maul, or his younger self. But this may be irrelevant as he has shown the ability to both employ Force choke and telikinetically move large objects without moving at all. He has shown the ability to emply Force choke on someone, while possibly on another ship(surely a great distance away), and being able to carry on a conversation with someone else at the same time with his attention on that person he's talking to.

Vader has also displayed the ability to effectively block blaster bolts from Han Solo. Whether this ability was derived from the Force or simply boasts the resistance his glove provides him hasn't fully been determined yet. Either way, Vader is more powerful, physically stronger, more durable, and has more experience in combat. He is also adept in throwing his lightsaber, as already being a master swordsman, which he could telikinetically control if he so chose.

Vader's armor is condiserably resilient, having taken a full baseball swing from Luke's lightsaber in there duel on Bespin.

Vader was hit on the shoulder, dude, it was heavily armored.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/technology/darthvaderssuit/index.html

See? Not all armored. Besides, an impact spell or jinx on the chest plate that contains the controls for his breathing mechanism, and Vader is done.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
I remember that Marvel, it was a mix of Force Scream/Bellow, and his rage manifesting as energy.

And RJ, what's Harry's record against a guy who can telekinetically choke him from across the battlefield as soon as the fight starts? What's Vaders record against a guy who can make him swell up like a balloon and float away?

BTW, the death spell, which Voldemort tried on Harry, is much more powerful than force choke.

KingD19
What's Vaders record against a guy who can make him swell up like a balloon and float away?

BTW, the death spell, which Voldemort tried on Harry, is much more powerful than force choke.

So he can do the wand movements and say the incantation before Vader can think about choking him?

And what happened to you saying that....even Wolverine couldn't power through the Force Choke, it was too powerful, you're gonna pass out in a few seconds?

Rogue Jedi
So he can do the wand movements and say the incantation before Vader can think about choking him?

And what happened to you saying that....even Wolverine couldn't power through the Force Choke, it was too powerful, you're gonna pass out in a few seconds? The Engorgio spell is a non verbal spell that requires no incantation. Harry did in in The Prisoner of Azkaban.

Force choke asphyxiates it's victim, dude. How long can Harry hold his breath? See for yourself:

HlztXXDCLLY

Over a minute, easily, and that's with two people in tow AND fighting off mermen. Oh yeah, did he panic? Nope. Ascendo, he pwned and won the day.

KingD19
Holding your breath, and being choked out are 2 different things. Don't try to act like their they're the same.

I still find it hilarious how you play up and down characters and abilities when you want them to win. You like Vader better than Wolverine, so Vader wins, you like Potter better than Vader, so he wins.

Whenever anybody got choked, they could barely move, and they were gasping at their throat for air. Harry won't be able to focus enough to do anything.

Rogue Jedi
Holding your breath, and being choked out are 2 different things. Don't try to act like their they're the same.

I still find it hilarious how you play up and down characters and abilities when you want them to win. You like Vader better than Wolverine, so Vader wins, you like Potter better than Vader, so he wins.

Whenever anybody got choked, they could barely move, and they were gasping at their throat for air. Harry won't be able to focus enough to do anything. They were panicking, dude. Padme, Ozzel, Piett, all panicking, they had no way to defend themselves. What did you expect them to do, run around doing jumping jacks?

Harry Potter, as I have proven, never panics. Sure, he might be like WTF for a second or three, but he'll come to his senses and Engorgio Vader.

See, no matter what Vader throws at Harry, Harry has more than enough resolve and attacks to counter and win. He has faced Voldemort numerous times and won, and Voldemort would kick the shit outta Vader.

Sadako of Girth
The Force rapes here.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5377/starwarstheforceunleashi.jpg

Amen on the the forcey penetration.

Potter lacks the midichloreans in the neck to repell force power of that magnitude.

Sadako of Girth
Aaaaahahahahaaaa Harry Potter ignorance reigns supreme!!!

It certainly does, RJ......... it certainly does.
(Not, however, in the sense that YOU mean though.)

Sadako of Girth
And it takes a few seconds to choke them out. During these few seconds, Harry can do any number of things. Vader spells like a balloon, floats away, easy cheesy. Non verbal jinxes and curses, just watch the duel between Harry and Malfoy in the bathroom.

Screen feat: It takes at least 10-15 seconds for Vader to force choke someone to death.
Oooooooh I bet that you've been watching Malfoy VS Potter in the bathroom A LOT....but it doesnt make you right in what you say.

Nope ESB feats show much quicker force chokage than that.
And the opponent/victim is always incapacitated during the process anyway.

Is that gimp leather I smell...? Why yes it is.

The smell follows your posts like a personal pheromone signature.

Sadako of Girth
As RJ points out in threads where he wants Vader to win...Jedi Precog, Force Choke.

Not to mention Harrys complete inability to deal with a Lightsabre ripping/burning through his neck..

Sadako of Girth
crylaugh Oh man, dude.

Is it safe under that precedent, also to say that if she mensturates, that Harry can too then..? :rolleye:

You attempted to gimp Vaders Force precog, and also implied that Vader couldnt choke Harry as it would take 10-15 secs for it have effect.

Which is some gimpation, Elizabeth.
http://www.cool-stuff.gr/wp-content/gallery/bansky/banksy-photos-prints-tattoos-gimp-mask-lady.jpg
And the quotes are there for all to see reading back through this thread.

Sadako of Girth
Oh my sweet Jesus, just stop.

The irony that whilst debating, you side with a character who has no proveable feats of ability despite many ridiculous claims, and then cite another in frustration when faced with sense..is a rich one indeed.

Darth Martin
Vader was hit on the shoulder, dude, it was heavily armored.

See? Not all armored. Besides, an impact spell or jinx on the chest plate that contains the controls for his breathing mechanism, and Vader is done. I was speaking of the suits durability. Will ignoire that bit at the top.

I'm sure in the 23 years of Vader wearing the suit no one has tried that tactic. roll eyes (sarcastic) He can block any magic or projectiles with the lightsaber or simply block stop them with the Force.

Nephthys
Harry had no control over the Engorgio spell. He lashed out in anger. He wasn't even aware that he did anything until it happened. erm Wizards can do spells without a wand, but they have no control over it unless they're incredibly powerful like Voldemort or Dumbledore.

Harry won't get any of those spells off becuase either his neck will be at a 180degree angle or his arm will be pointing the other way. Vader can manipulate Potter like a ragdoll as long as he wants and Harry can't do shit. Vader doesn't even need to raise his arms do do TK, as shown by his ripping airvents etc off the walls in ESB while in a saberlock with Luke.

But lets go through your list: Crucio: Vader had his arm and legs cut off then set on fire. He took it like a champ. Harry's craptastic Crucio won't even phase him. Impediment: Vader blocks with the Force or simply dodges. Petrificus Totalus: Vader continues to crush Potter with the Force. Engorgio: Vader continues to crush Potter with the Force. Stupify: Vader blocks with the Force. Imperio: Vader survived Mustafar through will-power, the fact that he was still conscious and still trying to kill Kenobi shows he has enough will power to stop the spell. Plus Potter never performs Imperio. stick out tongue Incarcerous: Never actually uses it, plus Vader could brake free or just continue to Force-pwn. Sectumsempra: Won't do shit to Vaders armor. Negligable at best. Occlemency: Potter is an awful occlemens and can't use it offensively anyway.

Vader stomps.

Or his hand.

Btw, I agree with RJ, Harry never panics in any situation. The guys got balls of steel. Though Voldemort in the graveyard freaked him out a little.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I was speaking of the suits durability. Will ignoire that bit at the top.

I'm sure in the 23 years of Vader wearing the suit no one has tried that tactic. roll eyes (sarcastic) He can block any magic or projectiles with the lightsaber or simply block stop them with the Force. Really now? Vader can block magical spells with his saber or the Force? Prove it. I can just as easily say that Harry can block force attacks with his wand, or with a shield charm. I cannot prove it, so I do not claim it.

More importantly, how can Vader block the Engorgio spell? He'll never see it coming. It requires no wand, nor an incantation. One second he'll be fine, the next he'll be swelling up like a pregnant woman at a buffet line, floating away like a helium balloon.

See, the Vader supporters seem to think that Harry is just gonna sit there and panic, piss in his knickers as Vader attacks. Not gonna happen. Harry has shown time and time again that he does not panic, he does not freeze.

For some of Harry's accomplishments, see below:

Sure, he'll panic. Just like he panicked against Voldemort in The sorcerors stone. What did he do? He stood his ground and won the day.

In the Chamber of secrets, he killed the giant Basilisk with a sword. Did he panic? No.

In the Goblet of fire, he pwned the Hungarian horntail, the most ferocious dragon in the world, not a moment of panic. When in the great lake for the second task, did he panic as he almost drowned? No. He used a levitating charm to reach the surface, even as the mermen surrounded him. In the third task, he never panicked, even while injured.

Then he faced Voldemort in the graveyard. Surrounded by death eaters. Was tortured and forced to duel Voldy. Panic? Nope. He stood his ground and escaped.

In the Order of the Phoenix, yeah, the battle with the Death eaters in the ministry. Yeah, what a panic fest!!!! He never panicked.

In the Half Blood Prince, when did he ever panic? Even when pulled under the water 100 feet, he was focused and fighting the whole time.

Harry Potter does NOT panic, dude. He rises to the occasion and ALWAYS wins the day. He's undefeated through six films.

Let's take a look at that:

I forgot Draco. Harry is like 12 and 0. Vader? Lets see....Pwned by Kenobi. Beat Kenobi because Kenobi allowed it. Pwned Luke. Pwned by Luke. He's barely 2 and 2.

Vader against Voldemort? Dead Sith lord.

Vader against the Hungarian horntail? Please, The horntail would chew him up, shit him out, and lol for the lulz.

Vader in the ministry battle? Aaaaaahahahahahaa....The Death eaters finish the job that the lava on Mustafar failed to do.

Vader against a Dementor? Oh my....I won't even comment on that.

Vader, armed with a regular sword, against the Basilisk? Wounded? crylaugh

Yeah, look at it, learn it, live it, love it. Harry, despite his youth, has far more experience fighting one on one than Vader does. AND Harry is undefeated. Vader is shown fighting one on one four times, Harry about 12. Vader is barely 2 and 2, Harry is about 12 and 0. Add on the fact that Harry has survived Voldemort numerous times, and the fact that Voldemort would rape Vader six ways from Sunday, AND the fact that HP magic is more powerful than the force, the debate is over. Harry wins.

Breaking news!!! Big bad Sith lord in black armor loses to faggy boy "waving a stick around", more news at 10.

Rogue Jedi
Harry had no control over the Engorgio spell. He lashed out in anger. He wasn't even aware that he did anything until it happened. erm Wizards can do spells without a wand, but they have no control over it unless they're incredibly powerful like Voldemort or Dumbledore.

Harry won't get any of those spells off becuase either his neck will be at a 180degree angle or his arm will be pointing the other way. Vader can manipulate Potter like a ragdoll as long as he wants and Harry can't do shit. Vader doesn't even need to raise his arms do do TK, as shown by his ripping airvents etc off the walls in ESB while in a saberlock with Luke.

But lets go through your list: Crucio: Vader had his arm and legs cut off then set on fire. He took it like a champ. Harry's craptastic Crucio won't even phase him. Impediment: Vader blocks with the Force or simply dodges. Petrificus Totalus: Vader continues to crush Potter with the Force. Engorgio: Vader continues to crush Potter with the Force. Stupify: Vader blocks with the Force. Imperio: Vader survived Mustafar through will-power, the fact that he was still conscious and still trying to kill Kenobi shows he has enough will power to stop the spell. Plus Potter never performs Imperio. stick out tongue Incarcerous: Never actually uses it, plus Vader could brake free or just continue to Force-pwn. Sectumsempra: Won't do shit to Vaders armor. Negligable at best. Occlemency: Potter is an awful occlemens and can't use it offensively anyway.

Vader stomps.

Or his hand. Dont even try that. Vader "lashed out in anger" when doing the force crush, dude. But people arent afraid to use that here, are that? Harry learned the Engorgio on the fly, therefore he knows how to use it when he pleases.

Prove the rest. Prove that Vader can block the spells with the force or his lightsaber. If you are gonna use that line of argument, fine, Potter can block everything Vader throws at him with a protego shield charm.

And no, Potter is good at occlumency. He forced Voldemort, the most powerful legilimens user, out of his mind.

See how that works?

Nephthys
No he didn't. The novelisation says that just went into a hissy fit of rage and started crushing stuff. George Lucas himself agreed with that and OKed that version of events. Nothing to suggest he lost control. Harry's never performed a spell without a wand and he only did so becuase he lost control and got angry. Harry doesn't do anything to support that he had control at that point anymore than he did before he bacame aware of wizardry. In fact the minister for magic confirms later in the film that it was an accidental act of magic when he catches up with Harry. Harry can't control wandless magic and certainly can't use it whenever he wants. Vader can Force crush whenever he wants.

Vader blocks blaster bolts with the force in ESB. And Potter can't block the Force around his throat with a shield, get the **** outta here with that shit. laughing

No he didn't. When?

Robtard

Not panicking when facing a scary adversary and not panicking when you're being choked to death in a matter of seconds are two different animals. /the end to that nonsense.

Force-choke. /the end

Robtard

Pretty sure he killed plenty of Jedi, when he turned to the dark-side; not just the little kids in training.

He killed the Emperor, a guy who who would wreck the shit out off all of Hogwarts.

But even if we ignore those and we can, we still have Force-choke FTW.

Impediment
The thread should not have gone past this and this.

Sadako of Girth
But RJ felt that there was a need for another mass-debating session over the boy wizard. But I think that debate is sewn up now.

Clear Vader victory.

Ms.Marvel
its sad that it takes seven pages to cement a fact that was established 4 posts in on the first page sad

Sadako of Girth
Yep thats some McClane like durability against truth , reason and logic.

Robtard
The thread should not have gone past this and this.

First page, bro. Force-choke was mentioned.

Rogue Jedi
Force choke force choke force choke!!!! That's really all you guys have, man. But it really is the only attack Vader has that is feasible. Too bad Engorgio ruins it.

Picture it, Vader swells up, his armor gives....Hmm, seems HE'S the one choking now.

But I guess none of that matters, because Harry is gonna freeze like a doe in headlights, DESPITE his history of NOT freezing. Despite never freezing onscreen, Rob and Impediment seem to think he'll freeze here. Despite Harry facing much more deadly opponents on a more frequent basis, for some reason he'll punk out and freak when he can't breathe. Just like he did in the Goblet of Fire.......Wait a second, he didn't panic there either!!!!

And Rob, no, dont even try to say "Vader faced many Jedi!!!" When he was said to have "Helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi", it was likely stormtroopers/clone troopers whacking the Jedi, like in order 66. Vader was shown fighting FOUR times, and he barely went 2 and 2. Harry is undefeated in at least 12 duels/one on one/20 on 1 fights where he should have died.

I know....Force choke ZOMG FTW!!!!

Countered. Beaten into the ground. Engorgio'd.

Try again?

Nephthys
facepalm2 No Engorgio. In the script itself it says he was surprised by wandless magic.

Rogue Jedi
facepalm2 No Engorgio. In the script itself it says he was surprised by wandless magic. Doesn't matter, he learned to use it, dude. It's a screen feat, therefore it is a spell he can use at will.

You aint taking away his spells, man.

Nephthys
A) Where does it show him learning it, or using it with a wand? B) He still can't use it without a wand at will. He can't control it.

Rogue Jedi
He learned it when he did it. Same way Vader learned Force choke when he did it on Padme. Once a spell caster/force user learns a certain attack/spell/force power, it's not like they forget it afterward.

Also, think about this. Harry, upon reading the diary of the Half Blood Prince, read about sectumsempra. Then, while dueling Draco, he executed the spell flawlessly. He read about it, then he did it. So realistically, any spell Harry has seen, heard, or read about, he can do. Imperio, Reducto, any spell he was never shown using but SAW or was taught, he can use.

Rogue Jedi
Now, having said that, when Harry casts Engorgio, one of two things are gonna happen.

One, Vader's armor will give way and expose him to the outside world. He's screwed then.

Two. His armor will hold, and his head will be crushed within his helmet.

Choose, either seals his fate.

Robtard
Potter's not casting anything in the 10 seconds or so before he dies, sorry, guy.

Also, wouldn't Potter have to see Vader before he can enlarge him? Maybe crying about Potter enlarging Vader's armor might work better for you, but then again, he's choking and dying here; not casting spells.

Rogue Jedi
Potter's not casting anything in the 10 seconds or so before he dies, sorry, guy. Force choke doesn't kill in ten seconds, dude. Takes at least 20 seconds. Harry can have his way with Vader in half that time.

Try again.

Nephthys
He learned it when he did it. Same way Vader learned Force choke when he did it on Padme. Once a spell caster/force user learns a certain attack/spell/force power, it's not like they forget it afterward.

Also, think about this. Harry, upon reading the diary of the Half Blood Prince, read about sectumsempra. Then, while dueling Draco, he executed the spell flawlessly. He read about it, then he did it. So realistically, any spell Harry has seen, heard, or read about, he can do. Imperio, Reducto, any spell he was never shown using but SAW or was taught, he can use.

You really don't know anything about H magic or the Force, do you? erm

No, Vader learnt Tk-force powers and then twisted them into Force Choke. Its not some special ritual he has to perform, its like me wrapping my hands around your neck and squeezing. Easy and intuitive. Harry had no idea what he was doing and by his at the effects probably didn't even know he was doing anything. Plus HP magic can't be controlled unless you learn specifically how too. Difficult and unintuitive.

Once does maketh a rule.

edit: And yeah, He needs to be able to see him to attack him. Vader with his extra senses does not.

edit2: Screw Force Choke. Vader can snap Potter like a twig, he doesn't need to choke him or anything.

Rogue Jedi
You really don't know anything about H magic or the Force, do you? erm

No, Vader learnt Tk-force powers and then twisted them into Force Choke. Its not some special ritual he has to perform, its like me wrapping my hands around your neck and squeezing. Easy and intuitive. Harry had no idea what he was doing and by his at the effects probably didn't even know he was doing anything. Plus HP magic can't be controlled unless you learn specifically how too. Difficult and unintuitive.

Once does maketh a rule.

edit: And yeah, He needs to be able to see him to attack him. Vader with his extra senses does not.

edit2: Screw Force Choke. Vader can snap Potter like a twig, he doesn't need to choke him or anything. haermm When talked into a corner, THIS is your reply? Lame.

You are now taking a power Harry has and twisting it around to suit your own purpose. Fail

Engorgio= Win. Deal with it. He did it, it's a screen fate. Speculate away about it, won't help your cause.

Vader was ever shown "snapping someone like a twig." Stop making up screen feats.

BTW: He was taught Engorgio by mad Eye Moody. Boom, bong, whoomp there it is.

Once Engorgio is cast, Vader will:

A: Swell up and float away.

B: His armor will give way, exposing him to the outside world.

C: His armor will hold and his head will be crushed inside his helmet.

Again, choose his destiny.

dadudemon
Really now? Vader can block magical spells with his saber or the Force? Prove it. I can just as easily say that Harry can block force attacks with his wand, or with a shield charm. I cannot prove it, so I do not claim it.

I am going on record here and saying that a wand can nullify all but the most powerful and fastest force pushes. The user, however, has to react fast enough to nullify it. Most to all of wizards won't be fast enough to block a force push/pull/ etc. They simply lack the force reflexes required to do so.

I'll also say that a shield charm that blocks physical attacks, will completely block the shockwave of a force push. It won't, however, prevent the person from force pushing the shit inside of the shield charms. The force is not magic and magic isn't the force.

Also....Potter on Felix Felicis potion would rape Vader. erm

Nephthys
^ Agreed with everything but the Felix part. I'd need to think about that.

haermm When talked into a corner, THIS is your reply? Lame.

You are now taking a power Harry has and twisting it around to suit your own purpose. Fail

Engorgio= Win. Deal with it. He did it, it's a screen fate. Speculate away about it, won't help your cause.

Vader was ever shown "snapping someone like a twig." Stop making up screen feats.

BTW: He was taught Engorgio by mad Eye Moody. Boom, bong, whoomp there it is.

Once Engorgio is cast, Vader will:

A: Swell up and float away.

B: His armor will give way, exposing him to the outside world.

C: His armor will hold and his head will be crushed inside his helmet.

Again, choose his destiny.

Your arrogance and blindness are astounding. Everyone else in the thread disagrees with you and its me in the corner? Lol, no.

No I'm not, you are taking a power Harry has, wandless magic that he can't control, and twisting it to your own purpose by saying that he somehow can control it. The very definition of Fail.

Vader has crushed steel. Steel>Human. Boom.

No he wasn't. Moody performed it in front of him, not taught him it. Jesus, do you know anything about Harry Potter?

Potter won't be able to cast it, becuase he will be wandless or just plain dead in no time.

dadudemon
^ Agreed with everything but the Felix part. I'd need to think about that.

Your arrogance and blindness are astounding. Everyone else in the thread disagrees with you and its me in the corner? Lol, no.

No I'm not, you are taking a power Harry has, wandless magic that he can't control, and twisting it to your own purpose by saying that he somehow can control it. The very definition of Fail.

Vader has crushed steel. Steel>Human. Boom.

No he wasn't. Moody performed it in front of him, not taught him it. Jesus, do you know anything about Harry Potter?

Potter won't be able to cast it, becuase he will be wandless or just plain dead in no time.

Cool. thumb up

When I get a chance, I'll explain why potter would rape with that potion.

Also...calm down a bit: don't wanna get banned or even warned over this debate, right? It wouldn't be worth it. I was banned over a silly debate in this very forum for stuff just like that. sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>