Spiderman vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Captain America mad at wolverine for stabbing parker in their training session and always talking smack to parker, Peter always instigating the situation by his constant whining and crying about logan and parker's subversive insults to logan. Cap decides they both need to fight and get it out of their system.

every hero gathers for the greatest fight ever at the X-mansion's danger room grown ups and students..

Parker Cocky comes in with a towel on his head and music playing..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyX7dHmaRlA

Wolverine and his peeps in his corner roll their eyes at parker. logan takes a puff of his stoogie and downs his Corona beer. logan stands up rotates his head and shoulders and begins to walk.. Pixie excited for mister Logan plays her Ipod which is connected to the building's speakers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzhKShAGYW4

Logan grunts and looks at his corner peeps and smirks about the music...

both fighters ready to walk into the danger room for their fight. Cap to make this some what save puts wrist guards on logan to keep him from popping his claws.. Parker smiles and Cap turns around and says sorry peter no web shooters and takes it off him.. this is a fair fight for both sides. wolverine looks at parker and smirks.

danger room will be empty no programs minus alternating taser wall force field at random intervals and hard energy blast equivalent to a hammer strike.. they will be released every 3 min. at ten random shots at both opponents.

who wins?

no web shooters or claws

current spiderman and current wolverine

chomperx9
spiderman jumps up on the ceiling and stays there waits for wolvie to die of age. since wolvie doesnt have his claws he cant climb up

Wild Shadow
i think your missing the point where a ceiling itself is a wall just horizontal..

besides even if the taser didnt work on the ceiling parker has to worry about the energy attacks while he is up there..

parker would die of old age b4 logan.

also your missing the spirit of the battle and the situation.

and who said logan cant climb without claws? he has raced spiderwoman in a wall crawling contest with no claws..

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

and who said logan cant climb without claws? he has raced spiderwoman in a wall crawling contest with no claws.. when ?

Wild Shadow
it was early in the wolverine comic series when he lived in mandripoor as patch.. he was helping jessica drew find her friend who was kidnapped.. Jinzin has the scan.. its not in the respect thread b/c of image shack BS f^@! up but, it did happen.

colossulrage
wolvie guts him

Ize19
Here you go:

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/625/wolverinev10101112.th.jpg

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by colossulrage
wolvie guts him no claws unless logan does it with his fingers which is fine then

Mshinu
Adamantium knuckles ftw

I don`t really see how spidey can get a KO here

Wild Shadow
i guess the same way ppl claim he will in all the other threads.. erm

SamZED
Spider-man gets tired from kicking Logan across the room all day long and surrenders.erm

Wild Shadow
wolverine takes him down in the 1st 5 moves..

Mshinu
i guess the same way ppl claim he will in all the other threads.. erm

But you took away the webs?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mshinu
But you took away the webs? and i took away the claws.

but ppl also claim parker can knock out logan regardless of the webs.

SamZED
wolverine takes him down in the 1st 5 moves.. erm banning claws handicaps Logan a lot more than banning webs for spider. I dont see Logan doing any better h2h against Spider than Deadpool, with the only difference he can take more damage thanks to adamantium.

Wild Shadow
you must not read enough wolverine comics then b/c his punching/hitting power is tremendous

Prep-Man
Spidey.

SamZED
you must not read enough wolverine comics then b/c his punching/hitting power is tremendous Man, i thought u know me better than that.sad some people around here say i read TOO many Wolverine comics and biased, but if we're gonna take wolverine at his best we should do the same for Parker. And at their best Logan is very hard to ko, while Pete aint gonna get hit. Hence the scenario I gave.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
Man, i thought u know me better than that.sad some people around here say i read TOO many Wolverine comics and biased, but if we're gonna take wolverine at his best we should do the same for Parker. And at their best Logan is very hard to ko, while Pete aint gonna get hit. Hence the scenario I gave. both at their best logan is just as un-hittable even more so then the spider. wink

need i remind you of logan evading over a thousand men army of ninjas' hi tech soldiers and weapons fire?

i also see spiderman breaking a foot or hand punching logan and logan punching spiderman will have him breaking bones..

stick out tongue stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Do I really need to post the Hammerhead fight again?

Wild Shadow
wolverine is a significantly better fighter then hammer head who knows how to hit properly and has a HF... and didnt spider lose the 1st round anyways b4 he got smart and started using webbing and whatnot and not just blunt trauma?

StiltmanFTW
wolverine is a significantly better fighter then hammer head who knows how to hit properly and has a HF... and didnt spider lose the 1st round anyways b4 he got smart and started using webbing and whatnot and not just blunt trauma?

That's correct. And he ain't dislocating Logan's hip...

Wild Shadow
so how do you see the fight going? and what do you think of the set up and soundtrack? embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
Soundtracks are great laughing out loud

Those wrist guards might not be fair, wouldn't they upgrade his striking power?

Post-MD Logan should make a short work of post-OMD Parker, period.

Wild Shadow
only if you can justify the amping of the wrist bands by using comic scans and feats

StiltmanFTW
They'd have to be made of adamantium or vibranium, so common sense dictates that Spidey would be in a even bigger world of pain.

But okay, let's ignore that for the purpose of this thread.

SamZED
Well, I can post the gorila incident.stick out tongue You guys for some reason go with Logan's high showings and with Spider-man low ones. Break his hand? Are you guys kidding? Ok.. Logan will lose because he is a horrible fighter since most of the time he fights like a drunk in a bar, he's even slower than Nightwing, let alone Spider-man, because unlike Logan who fails to dodge bullets 90% of the time Nightwing dodges bullets all the time. Same can be said about Deadpool. Spider-man will die the next time he performs a leap because his bones can be broken even by Jigsaw. See what's wrong with this logic? If we go by bad showings both Spider-man and Wolverine can lose to Rhino.
Now if we concider good showings - Spider-man can punch Logan all day without seriously hurting his fists. But he wont put Logan down with just punches, Logan wont be koed. On the other hand Wolverine aint tagging Spider-man. And without claws he's at HUGE disadvantage so Spider-man's gonna be the one doing all the beating. Even if Logan somehow tags him, Spider-man's taken a lot worse than a couple of punches from Logan. And Parker's got great stamina so he can do it all day. So can Logan. Which brings us back to..

Spider-man gets tired from kicking Logan across the room all day long and surrenders.erm

StiltmanFTW
Well, I can post the gorila incident.stick out tongue You guys for some reason go with Logan's high showings and with Spider-man low ones. Break his hand? Are you guys kidding? Ok.. Logan will lose because he is a horrible fighter since most of the time he fights like a drunk in a bar, he's even slower than Nightwing, let alone Spider-man, because unlike Logan who fails to dodge bullets 90% of the time Nightwing dodges bullets all the time. Same can be said about Deadpool. Spider-man will die the next time he performs a leap because his bones can be broken even by Jigsaw. See what's wrong with this logic? If we go by bad showings both Spider-man and Wolverine can lose to Rhino.
Now if we concider good showings - Spider-man can punch Logan all day without seriously hurting his fists. But he wont put Logan down with just punches, Logan wont be koed. On the other hand Wolverine aint tagging Spider-man. And without claws he's at HUGE disadvantage so Spider-man's gonna be the one doing all the beating. Even if Logan somehow tags him, Spider-man's taken a lot worse than a couple of punches from Logan. And Parker's got great stamina so he can do it all day. So can Logan. Which brings us back to..

Better men have hurt themselves hitting Logan stick out tongue

He doesn't always try to dodge them. They give him an excuse to kill. When he does try, he dodges bullets fired by Scalphunter, Punisher, Strikeforce X, Bushwacker, Nuke or Deadpool.

In defense of wallcrawler now, wasn't that supposed to be Piledriver? Kinda hard to believe Finch confused him with Jigsaw, but that's what people say here and there...

Riiiiiiiight...

Wild Shadow
@ samzed

i think you went a lil overboard with your post..

see here is the problem i didnt use any scan or moment to lowball spider-man what i did do is site a moment in logan's feat history that ino is superior to anything spiderman has done which would give him the 1 up on the speed if the spider cannot match it or surpass it..

it is a common misconception that logan is slow hence why he gets hit. you of all ppl know that is not true he allows himself damage b/c he can tolerate it.

now again i did not lowball or ignore any spider feat... if you like you can site moments where your claim of parker doing what you said will likely occur in the situation with logan..

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Better men have hurt themselves hitting Logan stick out tongue

He doesn't always try to dodge them. They give him an excuse to kill. When he does try, he dodges bullets fired by Scalphunter, Punisher, Strikeforce X, Bushwacker, Nuke or Deadpool.

In defense of wallcrawler now, wasn't that supposed to be Piledriver? Kinda hard to believe Finch confused him with Jigsaw, but that's what people say here and there...

Riiiiiiiight... That's true sometimes, but not often, most of the times even when wants to avoid getting shot, thanks to writers he ends up getting shot anyway. Those are the low showings.
That's what I heard as well, think i even saw an interview, not sure if it was real though.
Guys, your combined efforts is what made most of KMC members change their mind and give Logan majority over Spider-man in a cis on fight and that's awesome. Id even say badass.big grin But now it turned into -convincing everybody that Logan doesnt even need his claws to beat Spider-man?stick out tongue As much as I love Logan, no way, just no way, guys. it's gonna go exactly like my firs scenario says. I just dont see Logan doing any better than Deadpool. And Wade had a hard time when he didnt use lethal weapons and guns.

the ninjak
Spidey will have the upper hand at first with awesome snapkicks to Logans head but Logan just wont go down.
Logans punches (when they do hit) will rattle Parker and Logan will win in the 5th round. Ding Ding Ding.

Wild Shadow
Deadpool is a goof ball and was using wooden sticks and on top of that he is a lvl 6 fighter.. not the same as logan..

logan's fist are adamantium reinforced he is also a lvl 7 fighter he has 1st hand knowledge of the spider and his fighting method...

logan can feasibly ko spiderman with a simple nerve blow.. something wade could never pull or have seen him pull imo..

also spiderman and wade were fighting an aero ballet with wade not trying to kill the spider.. if he had his full weapons i doubt the fight would have gone the spider's way.

anyways logan and spiderman have a history of fighting where usually logan is the one who is attacked by him and it is logan who is holding back and yet logan has always manage to hit him grab him and even once losing his temper and stab him..

in forum fights consistencies counts and can be used to make a case.

StiltmanFTW
That's true sometimes, but not often, most of the times even when wants to avoid getting shot, thanks to writers he ends up getting shot anyway. Those are the low showings.
That's what I heard as well, think i even saw an interview, not sure if it was real though.
Guys, your combined efforts is what made most of KMC members change their mind and give Logan majority over Spider-man in a cis on fight and that's awesome. Id even say badass.big grin But now it turned into -convincing everybody that Logan doesnt even need his claws to beat Spider-man?stick out tongue As much as I love Logan, no way, just no way, guys. it's gonna go exactly like my firs scenario says. I just dont see Logan doing any better than Deadpool. And Wade had a hard time when he didnt use lethal weapons and guns.

Most of the times? Interesting. I thought most of the times he tanks bullets. Or protects his friends taking them. Give me some examples and we'll talk.

I saw it, too.

Exactly like your scenario says? So Murdock, Shang-Chi, Cap also need adamantium claws to even pose a threat to Pete?

SamZED
Deadpool is a goof ball and was using wooden sticks and on top of that he is a lvl 6 fighter.. not the same as logan..

logan's fist are adamantium reinforced he is also a lvl 7 fighter he has 1st hand knowledge of the spider and his fighting method...

logan can feasibly ko spiderman with a simple nerve blow.. something wade could never pull or have seen him pull imo..

also spiderman and wade were fighting an aero ballet with wade not trying to kill the spider.. if he had his full weapons i doubt the fight would have gone the spider's way.

anyways logan and spiderman have a history of fighting where usually logan is the one who is attacked by him and it is logan who is holding back and yet logan has always manage to hit him grab him and even once losing his temper and stab him..

in forum fights consistencies counts and can be used to make a case.
Being a goofball never stopped him from fighting well (minus few heavy CIS moments). And all the marvel ratings, rarely mean anything tbh, Deadpool and Logan were always more or less evenly matched, so just cause Logan is level 7 it wont make his chances any better than Wade's. Adamantium fists? Also barely matters in comics, only by real life logic. Even if Logan hits harder than say DP, its not enough to make a difference. Any punching feat Logan has Deadpool can duplicate.

That's the thing - IF he had all his weapons it would've went differently. But he didn't just like Logan doesnt get his claws here, and it didnt went well for Wade, it wont go well for Logan.

Not really, not counting the minor enounters, they only had one real 1 on 1 fight with both of them knowing whom they're dealing with and what to expect. And Logan though was trying couldnt even scratch Spider-man who according to him was moving MUCH slower than usually because he was affraid. And only managed to get his hands on him when Parker allowed him to, Wolverine wasn't holding back to the point where Parker pretty much stopped fighting, before that happened Logan clearly was trying to stab him but couldnt, on the other hand Spider-man managed to keep him down with his punches. Logan couldnt even do anything about it other than try to freak Parker out and it worked. So if we go by consistency Logan isnt hitting Spider-man.

Again, there's just NO WAY Wolverine would beat Spider-man without the claws. That's too much, man.sad

Wild Shadow
you realized logan has knocked out rough house twice in a pure bar fist fight, right? it didnt even take dozens of hits that the spider usually does on his opponents with similar stats.. logan also broke the hulks nose with a headbutt and even slammed kicked hulk into the pavement..

logan also gave thing a good rattle with a kick causing him to make a pain groan..

logan also accidently headbutted she hulk and she even said she was nearly knocked out and asked what his skull was made of.

clearly he can hit pretty hard if he is making these bricks feel pain and even hurt them.. your telling me that a well placed punch, kick, knee from a non holding back logan isnt going to hurt or injure parker when logan hits him in a small concentrated area?

logan is going to be breaking his bones if he gets clean hits on parker

also pls dont compare DP's punching power to logan.. i believe logan broke his jaw and teeth with a nonchalant blow.

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium fists? Also barely matters in comics, only by real life logic. Even if Logan hits harder than say DP, its not enough to make a difference. Any punching feat Logan has Deadpool can duplicate.

I have to disagree. How many times it was stated adamantium increased his striking power? Many, many times. "I tap a normal guy, he's out".

Saying that DP can replicate Logan's punching feats sounds ridiculous to me, what are his best punching feats?

About Spider-Man fight, I don't think Logan tried to stab him for realz, maybe make some shallow cuts... he tagged him later in his civies easily, pretty much proving that he's been holding back.

SamZED
Most of the times? Interesting. I thought most of the times he tanks bullets. Or protects his friends taking them. Give me some examples and we'll talk.

I saw it, too.

Exactly like your scenario says? So Murdock, Shang-Chi, Cap also need adamantium claws to even pose a threat to Pete? Lots of them. The most recent I can think of would be Wolverine Weapon X, when he fought those Logan-wannabes. He sure didnt want to get shot then. That pretty much happens every few issues in various books. Its just I barely pay attention to things like that so cant name several examples out of my head. Will have to reread lots of books. Logan gets shot in the comics even wen he doesnt want to because writers know that he can take it. But that doesnt mean it should be used to dowplay his speed.

The thing is - with Cap, Murdock and Chi Spider-man cant even throw real punches, that slows him down, makes it harder to fight. No such problem with Logan. So, not really, if Spider-man was going all out guys like Murdock wouldnt pose a threat. A slightly pissed off Parker already koed Matt with one lazy punch when Matt attacked him.

Wild Shadow
wait till jinzin hears his blasphemies What the f**k?

also those adamantium men were all enhanced so i would think their reaction time would allow for some hits on logan.

StiltmanFTW
Lots of them. The most recent I can think of would be Wolverine Weapon X, when he fought those Logan-wannabes. He sure didnt want to get shot then. That pretty much happens every few issues in various books. Its just I barely pay attention to things like that so cant name several examples out of my head. Will have to reread lots of books. Logan gets shot in the comics even wen he doesnt want to because writers know that he can take it. But that doesnt mean it should be used to dowplay his speed.

The thing is - with Cap, Murdock and Chi Spider-man cant even throw real punches, that slows him down, makes it harder to fight. No such problem with Logan. So, not really, if Spider-man was going all out guys like Murdock wouldnt pose a threat. A slightly pissed off Parker already koed Matt with one lazy punch when Matt attacked him.

Dude... he was attacking the other adamantium guy then... he was in midair for God's sake no expression And he dodged their bullets later with no problem. Next example please.

Cap is superhuman and Shang withstood Hiroim's attack... equally distributing damage over his body...

If Spidey ain't mindcontrolled, then DD w/o Reed or razor costume goes down, okay.

wait till jinzin hears his blasphemies What the f**k?

also those adamantium men were all enhanced so i would think their reaction time would allow for some hits on logan.

Yes, they had enhanced reflexes among others things... and Logan still did NOT get shot.

StiltmanFTW
Preoccupied Logan got shot, OK... he ignored the bullets though and proceeded with the attack, using the environment to his advantage.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4337/weaponx020014.th.jpg http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4763/weaponx020015.th.jpg

Here he instantly reacted to the gunfire...

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8541/weaponx020017.th.jpg http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3770/weaponx020018.th.jpg

Logan dodging their bullets again.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1481/wolverinewx030007.th.jpg

Next example, Sam.

jinzin
So if we go by consistency Logan isnt hitting Spider-man.

Again, there's just NO WAY Wolverine would beat Spider-man without the claws. That's too much, man.sad

..... What the f**k?

One showing versus half a dozen isn't a consistency.. that's a minority my friend. confused

Spider has successfully dodged Logan twice and the graveyard fight is somehwat up for debate given that Wolverine was arguably holding back for Pete's sake, proven the next time they crossed paths immediately after this fight.

We already know Spiderman thinks Wolverine's nearly/as fast as he is.
We've seen him portray Wolverine's speed as superhuman.
We've seen him thinking Dakens illusions were relative to Wolverine's speed.

Wolverine tagging Spiderman doesn't even have to be an issue here, without resorting to low showings Spiderman has an EXTREMELY high consistency of getting hit by good fighters, his entire career has been portrayed like this. Wolverine hitting him isn't even in question. Spiderman can at most dodge 2 out of 3 of Logan's attacks and that's if he's focused on the defensive.

BUSTER1
I have to say this is a tough one to predict.

Black bolt z
I see logan winning this.Spidey has slightly better reflexes and stength but with wolverines HF,speed,and uber punches I see it hard for him to lose.

Mindset
^Spiderman has slightly better strength?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Mindset
^Spiderman has slightly better strength?

laughing A bit like how Hulk has slightly better strength than Luke Cage.

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by jinzin
given that Wolverine was arguably holding back for Pete's sake, proven the next time they crossed paths immediately after this fight.

Yeah, because we all know that Parker is ALWAYS going 100% with every individual he that he crosses paths with... roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Yeah, because we all know that Parker is ALWAYS going 100% with every individual he that he crosses paths with... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He was giving all he got in that fight.

Phoenix2001

If it's not bloodlusted then it's not all he's got.

Blanket
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2001/MexicanSunscreen.jpg Originally posted by jinzin
that's a minority my friend.
Whoa!

jinzin
And that's an excuse for him getting hit by street levels his entire career? confused

BUSTER1

Thats 1 thing that puzzles me-Spidey was hitting Logan with everything-but his HF rendered the assault meaningless. BUT Mister X, who is only peak human can beat Wolvie unconscious. Am I missing something?

Phoenix2001
And that's an excuse for him getting hit by street levels his entire career? confused

CIS and PIS... sure, why not?

SamZED
Guys, it'd take me forever to respond to every argument. I'll try to cover everything but I cant debate you all at the same time so if you dont mind lets keep it as short as possible.

you realized logan has knocked out rough house twice in a pure bar fist fight right it didnt even take dozens of hits that the spider usually does on his opponents with similar stats.. logan also broke the hulks nose with a headbutt and even slammed kicked hulk into the pavement..

logan also gave thing a good rattle with a kick causing him to make a pain groan..

logan also accidently headbutted she hulk and she even said she was nearly knocked out and asked what his skull was made of.

clearly he can hit pretty hard if he is making these bricks feel pain and even hurt them.. your telling me that a well placed punch, kick, knee from a non holding back logan isnt going to hurt or injure parker when logan hits him in a small concentrated area?

logan is going to be breaking his bones if he gets clean hits on parker

also pls dont compare DP's punching power to logan.. i believe logan broke his jaw and teeth with a nonchalant blow. You dont have to bring all Logan's feats, WS. It's just ive seen them all in the books and the ones I missed I check 20 times in Jin's respect threads because I was a fan of Wolverine for as long as I remember. Speaking of punches, there are also both high and low showings for Logan's too. Like when he was beating up that guy from origin, he said he wasn't pulling his punches, and there were like 12, yet it didnt kill the guy. Deadpool's kicked Colossus off a rooftop, kicked Doc Samson in the face and he felt it, kncoked out Titania, recently punched Moonknight through a wall, Kicked Warpath's face in (back when he was stronger) etc etc Logan's punches arent much harder than Deadpool's. And there's no point comparing them to Spider's. Spider-man's punched THROUGH Ironman's mask, a SHOCKWAVE from his punch shattered pavement in 20 feet radius.

Dude... he was attacking the other adamantium guy then... he was in midair for God's sake And he dodged their bullets later with no problem. Next example please.

Cap is superhuman and Shang withstood Hiroim's attack... equally distributing damage over his body...

If Spidey ain't mindcontrolled, then DD w/o Reed or razor costume goes down, okay. Sure, but Spider-man would stil never go all out on anyone who doesnt have a hf and even then would most likely still hold back, he even holds back when he fights Green Goblin. There's a big difference between "normal Spider-man", "pissed off Spider-man" and "going all out Spider". Normal Spider-man has trouble with Daredevil, Taskmaster, Bullseye. Pissed off Spider-man already oneshotted Daredevil, Taskmaster and Bullseye. Not to mention what he did to Kingpin. Going all out he'd be punching their heads off without getting hit once.

Sorry, man, dont have access to all my books right now. Randomly checked few new avengers and Wolverine books in 73 there are two panels showing him getting shot by a thug and getting gutted by someone, in new avengers getting shot by some ninja stars. The key thing is - Logan gets injured all the time, about as often as Deadpool. They rarely get into a fight without eating a few wounds that'd be lethal to say Daredeviil. Suggesting that he does it on purpose all the time wouldn't be correct. But that doesnt mean that he's slower. It just means that writers have him get wounded because they know he can take it. But when we debate in vs forum we use his top speed and not low showings. Same should apply to Spider-man.

I have to disagree. How many times it was stated adamantium increased his striking power? Many, many times. "I tap a normal guy, he's out".

Saying that DP can replicate Logan's punching feats sounds ridiculous to me, what are his best punching feats?

About Spider-Man fight, I don't think Logan tried to stab him for realz, maybe make some shallow cuts... he tagged him later in his civies easily, pretty much proving that he's been holding back.
There are the once I mentioned above, he's also snapped superhuman's neck to 180' with a punch once, kicked Cable's head through a wall, kicked zombie's head off etc etc. Taskmaster and Cable on many occasions commented how powerful his punches are, dont recall Tasky saying that even about Cap's punches. DP's are definitely close to Logan's.

I know logically it should be the case, but the thing is, writers dont care about it. It's also true about speed, Logan was said to be faster without the adamantium, yet his best speed feats were performed when his skeleton was bonded to the metal. It's just not a factor in comicbooks.

Hmm..I dont remember Logan fighting Pete in civies after the cemetry. imo it was clear Logan was going for the stab

..... What the f**k?

One showing versus half a dozen isn't a consistency.. that's a minority my friend. confused

Spider has successfully dodged Logan twice and the graveyard fight is somehwat up for debate given that Wolverine was arguably holding back for Pete's sake, proven the next time they crossed paths immediately after this fight.

We already know Spiderman thinks Wolverine's nearly/as fast as he is.
We've seen him portray Wolverine's speed as superhuman.
We've seen him thinking Dakens illusions were relative to Wolverine's speed.

Wolverine tagging Spiderman doesn't even have to be an issue here, without resorting to low showings Spiderman has an EXTREMELY high consistency of getting hit by good fighters, his entire career has been portrayed like this. Wolverine hitting him isn't even in question. Spiderman can at most dodge 2 out of 3 of Logan's attacks and that's if he's focused on the defensive. Hey, Jin.smile I guess I'll have to read the book again, I just cant remember them fighting after the graveyard. But Logan has thrown like half a dozen attacks that were aimed at him, its up to debate ofcourse, but I dont see Logan holding back when his best friend's life depends on it and the time is running out, especially since Spider-man was himself asking for it and from the book it seems to me that Logan was going for the stab. I wouldnt say it's one vs dozen. Most of the times Logan tried to stab Spider-man (including the time he went berserk) Spider-man dodged the attacks with only two exceptions - during the training and that time Spider-man attacked Logan thinking he's a street thug dressed up like Logan which is understandalbe. And its not just Logan but people with comparable speed - Deadpool, Iron Fist etc. Sure there are low showings against some streetlevelers but they are no more consistent than Logan getting shot and really are just low showings looking at their random display of speed.
When Spider-man compared Daken's speed to Wolverine's I believe it was when he turned his back on Daken and shot webs and Daken moved while he wasnt looking so its more like he assumed that. And though Spider-man's compared Logan's speed to his own he later confirmed that he's still faster, plus when he was comparing their speed he according to the inner monologue was moving much slower than usually. In an open room with lots of space to move I see Spider-man dodging Wolverine for a long time. He'd only get hit when he gets tired and that shouldnt happen soon concidering his stamina.

Again, guys. Im not arguing that Wolverine would win majority over Spider-man. I think Logan would take 6-7/10 cis on. But I cant agree that Logan wont even need his claws to beat Parker. Imo you guys, understimate Parker.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Thats 1 thing that puzzles me-Spidey was hitting Logan with everything-but his HF rendered the assault meaningless. BUT Mister X, who is only peak human can beat Wolvie unconscious. Am I missing something?

Yes. Wolverine's healing was weakened thanks to X's soldiers.

Parmaniac
Thats 1 thing that puzzles me-Spidey was hitting Logan with everything-but his HF rendered the assault meaningless. BUT Mister X, who is only peak human can beat Wolvie unconscious. Am I missing something? It's da skillz!!11

Black bolt z
laughing A bit like how Hulk has slightly better strength than Luke Cage. Okay he a has lot better strength.I'm was talking about punching power.

StiltmanFTW
CIS and PIS... sure, why not?

CIS is always on here.

Phoenix2001
CIS is always on here.

As I keep hearing from you...

Just because Spidey is unwilling to kill someone doesn't mean he can't. Not implying he can kill Wolvie by any means, but my point is, CIS aside, it shouldn't be as simple as Wolvie just sticking Spidey.

BUSTER1

i saw some of those scans-surely he could've tanked Mister X's attacks, even after that. Spiderman's punches>>anything X can dish out.

jinzin
As I keep hearing from you...

Just because Spidey is unwilling to kill someone doesn't mean he can't. Not implying he can kill Wolvie by any means, but my point is, CIS aside, it shouldn't be as simple as Wolvie just sticking Spidey. But CIS ISN'T aside.... confused

Hence the problem.... Wolverine vs. Spiderman What If? showed us what Spiderman SHOULD be like if he were to capitalize on his powers, but that's not the Spiderman that exists, and unless specified by the OP that's not the Spiderman we use.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Okay he a has lot better strength.I'm was talking about punching power.

Logan may have the "brass knuckles" but Pete has far more actual power behind his blows

Black bolt z
Logan may have the "brass knuckles" but Pete has far more actual power behind his blows Exactly.Thats what i'm talking about.

Phoenix2001
But CIS ISN'T aside.... confused

Hence the problem.... Wolverine vs. Spiderman What If? showed us what Spiderman SHOULD be like if he were to capitalize on his powers, but that's not the Spiderman that exists, and unless specified by the OP that's not the Spiderman we use.

Whatever helps your position, because the universe would just explode otherwise...

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine and his peeps in his corner roll their eyes at parker. logan takes a puff of his stoogie and downs his Corona beer.

Forgot to tell you. Logan hates light beer. On an interesting note, apparently it's Wade's favorite.

BUSTER1
Exactly.Thats what i'm talking about.

Enlighten me.

jinzin
Hey, Jin.smile I guess I'll have to read the book again, I just cant remember them fighting after the graveyard. But Logan has thrown like half a dozen attacks that were aimed at him, its up to debate ofcourse, but I dont see Logan holding back when his best friend's life depends on it and the time is running out, especially since Spider-man was himself asking for it and from the book it seems to me that Logan was going for the stab. I wouldnt say it's one vs dozen. Most of the times Logan tried to stab Spider-man (including the time he went berserk) Spider-man dodged the attacks with only two exceptions - during the training and that time Spider-man attacked Logan thinking he's a street thug dressed up like Logan which is understandalbe. And its not just Logan but people with comparable speed - Deadpool, Iron Fist etc. Sure there are low showings against some streetlevelers but they are no more consistent than Logan getting shot and really are just low showings looking at their random display of speed.
When Spider-man compared Daken's speed to Wolverine's I believe it was when he turned his back on Daken and shot webs and Daken moved while he wasnt looking so its more like he assumed that. And though Spider-man's compared Logan's speed to his own he later confirmed that he's still faster, plus when he was comparing their speed he according to the inner monologue was moving much slower than usually. In an open room with lots of space to move I see Spider-man dodging Wolverine for a long time. He'd only get hit when he gets tired and that shouldnt happen soon concidering his stamina.

Again, guys. Im not arguing that Wolverine would win majority over Spider-man. I think Logan would take 6-7/10 cis on. But I cant agree that Logan wont even need his claws to beat Parker. Imo you guys, understimate Parker.

It was in a Web of Spiderman issue immediately following that book, it's not a fight, it's just Wolverine tagging his clothes off before he has a chance to react.
I think that fight is quite arguably a representation of Wolverine holding back and he had plenty of reasons to do so, he knows Spiderman is a hero, he knows Spiderman's a kid, and he already assumed Parker was out of his comfort zone and in over his head. Wolverine was taking it easy on him proven once where Wolverine drops his guard recognizing that Parkers about to unload on him, and then again when he opts to retract his claws.

Spiderman getting hit by skilled street levels is the norm not the exception. Like Wolverine getting shot by bullets, it's likely a case caused by his own self inflicted CIS. (not all the time as Dardevil has also proved).

Wolverine's almost as fast as parker way more skilled and has much much better stamina, there's virtually no reason why Parker should be able to successfully avoid him for any lengthy duration.

jinzin
Whatever helps your position, because the universe would just explode otherwise... laughing out loud

Is that supposed to be a counter?

Starscream M
spidermans taken punches from rhino and venom

logan's punches aren't gonna do jack even if he lands them...which is gonna be hard

spiderman KOs logan under this scenario

Phoenix2001
laughing out loud

Is that supposed to be a counter?

Whatever you want it to be.

Spidey has the potential, CIS or not, because he has shown that potential.

jinzin
Whatever you want it to be.

Spidey has the potential, CIS or not, because he has shown that potential.

Yeah, we all know he has potential no one is arguing against that, but he's not going to attain that potential with his CIS still in full effect, at the very least he won't do that for the majority.

Parmaniac
Yeah, we all know he has potential no one is arguing against that, but he's not going to attain that potential with his CIS still in full effect, at the very least he won't do that for the majority. Why shouldn't he get pissed in the fight?

Phoenix2001
If bloodlust is triggered, how does CIS affect him then?

Black bolt z
Exactly.Thats what i'm talking about. Which hurts more?Being punched by an 18 year old or a 15 year old with brass knuckles?Spiderman has more strength but wolvie as the equivelent of brass knuckles made of adamantium.

BUSTER1
It was in a Web of Spiderman issue immediately following that book, it's not a fight, it's just Wolverine tagging his clothes off before he has a chance to react.
I think that fight is quite arguably a representation of Wolverine holding back and he had plenty of reasons to do so, he knows Spiderman is a hero, he knows Spiderman's a kid, and he already assumed Parker was out of his comfort zone and in over his head. Wolverine was taking it easy on him proven once where Wolverine drops his guard recognizing that Parkers about to unload on him, and then again when he opts to retract his claws.

Spiderman getting hit by skilled street levels is the norm not the exception. Like Wolverine getting shot by bullets, it's likely a case caused by his own self inflicted CIS. (not all the time as Dardevil has also proved).

Wolverine's almost as fast as parker way more skilled and has much much better stamina, there's virtually no reason why Parker should be able to successfully avoid him for any lengthy duration.

Pete's SS-it don't guarantee him a win, but he can avoid a lot of hits. And if Logan does hit, its not an immediate KO.

jinzin
Originally posted by Starscream M
spidermans taken punches from rhino and venom

logan's punches aren't gonna do jack even if he lands them...which is gonna be hard

spiderman KOs logan under this scenario

confused

The last 2/3 times that Rhino has gotten his mitts on Spiderman he's nearly killed him. Especially relivent when he became smart.

Venom? Venom has on dozens of occassions knocked Spiderman through loops with a few blows. In Maximum Carnage one shot from Venom sent Spiderman hurdling over the nearby park trees and into a KO.

And what kind of logic is this? Spiderman can take punches from yadda yadda... but he KO's Logan? Do we even need to BEGIN referencing the punches Wolverine has taken without issue?

jinzin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why shouldn't he get pissed in the fight? pissed =/= attaining his potential. erm

Blanket
Which hurts more?Being punched by an 18 year old or a 15 year old with brass knuckles?Spiderman has more strength but wolvie as the equivelent of brass knuckles made of adamantium. 5 year old with brass knuckles vs a boxer without gloves

Parmaniac
pissed =/= attaining his potential. erm
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/408/strengthbeatsrhino1ssmv.th.jpghttp://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4981/strengthbeatsrhino2ssmv.th.jpghttp://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3416/strengthbeatsrhino3ssmv.th.jpghttp://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5618/strengthbeatsrhino4ssmv.th.jpghttp://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2757/strengthbeatsrhino5ssmv.th.jpghttp://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2198/strengthbeatsrhino6ssmv.th.jpg

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Blanket
5 year old with brass knuckles vs a boxer without gloves Except wolverine isn't totally outclassed.It's not that much of a power differential.

Parmaniac
Except wolverine isn't totally outclassed.It's not that much of a power differential. How strong do you think Wolverine is and how strong do you think Spider-man is?

Blanket
Except wolverine isn't totally outclassed.It's not that much of a power differential. Wolverine doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as Spider-Man.

BUSTER1
Which hurts more?Being punched by an 18 year old or a 15 year old with brass knuckles?Spiderman has more strength but wolvie as the equivelent of brass knuckles made of adamantium.

So Petes punches are more likely to knock someone out, but with less superficial damage.

Starscream M
confused

The last 2/3 times that Rhino has gotten his mitts on Spiderman he's nearly killed him. Especially relivent when he became smart.

Venom? Venom has on dozens of occassions knocked Spiderman through loops with a few blows. In Maximum Carnage one shot from Venom sent Spiderman hurdling over the nearby park trees and into a KO.

And what kind of logic is this? Spiderman can take punches from yadda yadda... but he KO's Logan? Do we even need to BEGIN referencing the punches Wolverine has taken without issue? venom's never ohko spiderman, and venom is FAR stronger than logan in punching

its not even comparable

also, venom evades spidersense

jinzin
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/408/strengthbeatsrhino1ssmv.th.jpghttp://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4981/strengthbeatsrhino2ssmv.th.jpghttp://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3416/strengthbeatsrhino3ssmv.th.jpghttp://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5618/strengthbeatsrhino4ssmv.th.jpghttp://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2757/strengthbeatsrhino5ssmv.th.jpghttp://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2198/strengthbeatsrhino6ssmv.th.jpg

really? Your evidence that Parker will attain his potential over the course of a single fight is based on him jumping and incidently beating up on Rhino?

Really?

StiltmanFTW
Sure, but Spider-man would stil never go all out on anyone who doesnt have a hf and even then would most likely still hold back, he even holds back when he fights Green Goblin. There's a big difference between "normal Spider-man", "pissed off Spider-man" and "going all out Spider". Normal Spider-man has trouble with Daredevil, Taskmaster, Bullseye. Pissed off Spider-man already oneshotted Daredevil, Taskmaster and Bullseye. Not to mention what he did to Kingpin. Going all out he'd be punching their heads off without getting hit once.

"The Other" Spidey humiliated KP, not post-OMD one smile

And Logan going all out would be cutting everyone in half biscuits

Sorry, man, dont have access to all my books right now. Randomly checked few new avengers and Wolverine books in 73 there are two panels showing him getting shot by a thug and getting gutted by someone, in new avengers getting shot by some ninja stars. The key thing is - Logan gets injured all the time, about as often as Deadpool. They rarely get into a fight without eating a few wounds that'd be lethal to say Daredeviil. Suggesting that he does it on purpose all the time wouldn't be correct. But that doesnt mean that he's slower. It just means that writers have him get wounded because they know he can take it. But when we debate in vs forum we use his top speed and not low showings. Same should apply to Spider-man.

#73? You mean the panels that were out of context? What I wanted to see was Logan doing evasive maneuvers and failing.

New Avengers... off-panel. Could be cheapshots, considering how many ninjas there were. Spidey didn't fare well in that fight with Hand either, the only guy that was kicking ass was Clint.

They don't care so much about getting hit anymore, they're used to it. And it's better to wade through the attacks and get the guy, faster. But I get what you're saying. Showing HFs in action sells the books.

There are the once I mentioned above, he's also snapped superhuman's neck to 180' with a punch once, kicked Cable's head through a wall, kicked zombie's head off etc etc. Taskmaster and Cable on many occasions commented how powerful his punches are, dont recall Tasky saying that even about Cap's punches. DP's are definitely close to Logan's.

I know logically it should be the case, but the thing is, writers dont care about it. It's also true about speed, Logan was said to be faster without the adamantium, yet his best speed feats were performed when his skeleton was bonded to the metal. It's just not a factor in comicbooks.

Hmm..I dont remember Logan fighting Pete in civies after the cemetry. imo it was clear Logan was going for the stab

I thought Spidey ripped off Iron Man mask. He later punched a hole in it? Really? Kinda funny considering he busted his knuckle when he hit it first.

Maybe now they don't, but they did in the past. I wanted to talk about punching feats only (Wolverine knocked Hulk on his ass with a kick, btw). The feats you listed aren't that impressive save KOing Titania.

jinzin
venom's never ohko spiderman Wrong.

Black bolt z
So Petes punches are more likely to knock someone out, but with less superficial damage. No.Spidey with mroe strength but wolvie has more weight and his fist is much harder behind his hit.He's also not exactly unskilled or out of shape himself.Take away his adamantium and HF and he's still peak human.

jinzin
Spiderman doesn't know how to thorw punches like a seasoned fighter, he swings for the fences. Wolverine has training that hones his power to a far greater effect.

Spiderman hits harder.. but not much harder.

Black bolt z
Spiderman doesn't know how to thorw punches like a seasoned fighter, he swings for the fences. Wolverine has training that hones his power to a far greater effect.

Spiderman hits harder.. but not much harder. Exactly.
As for the fight I don't see wolverine going down to spidey.

Starscream M

Spiderman hits harder.. but not much harder. can wolverine's punches break brick walls?

Black bolt z
can wolverine's punches break brick walls? Most likely.I can't site any references though.

Blanket
Spiderman hits harder.. but not much harder. Proof?

Parmaniac
really? Your evidence that Parker will attain his potential over the course of a single fight is based on him jumping and incidently beating up on Rhino?

Really? I gave you an example of what a pissed Spidey is capable of, I don't know what in your eyes "attaining his potential" means for this fight cause your guys main excuse is his CIS wich in other words just means he holds back against Logan while Logan goes all out.

Spiderman hits harder.. but not much harder. And here we have the "killer argument" again, the skills that can crumble a sun if hit it's nerve and to think Spider-man doesn't know "how to throw a punch" in a history of over 40 years where he took on large amounts of several threats is just plain ignorant... Most forms of MA would just contradict with his way of fighting its like a weightlifter suddenly tries pole vault.

Phoenix2001
can wolverine's punches break brick walls?

I don't see how this would be relevant. And Venom has koed spidey numerous times.

jinzin
Proof?
Roughouse?

steverules_2
Didn't spiderman hit wolverine a buncha times and wolverine just...smiled? Think it was spiderman vs wolverine

jinzin
I gave you an example of what a pissed Spidey is capable of, I don't know what in your eyes "attaining his potential" means for this fight cause your guys main excuse is his CIS wich in other words just means he holds back against Logan while Logan goes all out.
No it means he doubts, second guesses himself, contradicts his spider sense etc etc.... all the things he does in his entire history of comic book fights.

Him getting pissed off and laying his mitts on a jobber and an unsuspecting one at that is not quantifiable proof that he'll attain his potential in one fight. Wanna post what happened when Petey tried that shit on Daredevil?

And here we have the "killer argument" again, the skills that can crumble a sun if hit it's nerve and to think Spider-man doesn't know "how to throw a punch" in a history of over 40 years where he took on large amounts of several threats is just plain ignorant... Most forms of MA would just contradict with his way of fighting its like a weightlifter suddenly tries pole vault. soooooooo..... Spiderman swings for the fences... exactly.

jinzin
Originally posted by steverules_2
Didn't spiderman hit wolverine a buncha times and wolverine just...smiled? Think it was spiderman vs wolverine

Yup... Both times Spiderman's tried wallop on Wolvie it's pretty miserably failed.

Blanket
Roughouse? Originally posted by jinzin
One showing

jinzin
Wolverine's KOed roughouse with fists more than once. confused

Blanket
Wolverine's KOed roughouse with fists more than once. confused You think RH is a good judge then?

StiltmanFTW
Deadpool's kicked Colossus off a rooftop, kicked Doc Samson in the face and he felt it, kncoked out Titania, recently punched Moonknight through a wall, Kicked Warpath's face in (back when he was stronger) etc etc Logan's punches arent much harder than Deadpool's. And there's no point comparing them to Spider's. Spider-man's punched THROUGH Ironman's mask, a SHOCKWAVE from his punch shattered pavement in 20 feet radius.

About kicks...

Logan sent Roughouse to a pool with one kick.

Staggered/arguably dazed Abomination.

Bruised Mister Fantastic.

As I said before, knocked down Savage Hulk.

Kicked a guy's head off... that punk was wearing an exosuit.

Punches?

Wolverine punched ROGUE through a wall.

KO'd Roughouse more than once.

KO'd Caliban.

Made a short work of Domina.

One-shotted Crossbones.

I won't even mention what happened to poor Vanguard...

You're telling me DP's punches are almost as formidable? How so?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2

Yep.

Starscream M
maybe wolverine was smiling from being brain damage no expression

StiltmanFTW
maybe wolverine was smiling from being brain damage no expression

That is why he tackled and punched him right after Parker's given him everything he got?

Black bolt z
That is why he tackled and punched him right after Parker's given him everything he got? Having brain damage doesn't make him stupid ahah

Parmaniac
Having brain damage doesn't make him stupid ahah Yeah at Wolverine's level of stupidity brain damage really doesn't matter anymore... biscuits

StiltmanFTW
Yeah at Wolverine's level of stupidity brain damage really doesn't matter anymore... biscuits

At least he doesn't make deals with the devil.

Phoenix2001
I just hate threads like these... pitting Marvel's biggest whorers against one another. It's always going to lead to big drawn out discussions/debates.

jinzin
You think RH is a good judge then?
You asker for proof.

Roughouse laughed off Spiderman's attempts to kick and punch him and Wolverine put him to sleep three times.

Even if you want to write off Roughouse as a jobber it's at the very least an indication that Spiderman's not > Wolverine in the stopping power department...

I would go on about how many metas and bricks that Logan's rocked with punches but I thought all that would be more or less common knowledge and really just taking up space when we've already seen Logan's punches and kicks do affect Spidey. confused

Blanket
You asker for proof.

Roughouse laughed off Spiderman's attempts to kick and punch him and Wolverine put him to sleep three times.

Even if you want to write off Roughouse as a jobber it's at the very least an indication that Spiderman's not > Wolverine in the stopping power department...

I would go on about how many metas and bricks that Logan's rocked with punches but I thought all that would be more or less common knowledge and really just taking up space when we've already seen Logan's punches and kicks do affect Spidey. confused I asked for proof, not Wolverine's personal punching bag going down.

Or PIS. I mean, you don't think it sounds wrong that Spider-Man makes a guy laugh that Wolverine can pound out... nevermind that question...

Difference between a couple rocks here and there (even a couple KO's), and Spider-Man consistently putting bricks, and people in the 50+ ton range to sleep.

Oh I agree on that issue. I just find it funny that in every Wolverine thread he is either as fast, as strong, as skilled, as hard a hitter, etc as people that you wouldn't normally... expect him to be.
If it is indeed taking up space though, why are you arguing about it?

jinzin
I asked for proof, not Wolverine's personal punching bag going down.

Or PIS. I mean, you don't think it sounds wrong that Spider-Man makes a guy laugh that Wolverine can pound out... nevermind that question...

Difference between a couple rocks here and there (even a couple KO's), and Spider-Man consistently putting bricks, and people in the 50+ ton range to sleep.

Oh I agree on that issue. I just find it funny that in every Wolverine thread he is either as fast, as strong, as skilled, as hard a hitter, etc as people that you wouldn't normally... expect him to be.
If it is indeed taking up space though, why are you arguing about it?

That is proof.. He's not a punching bag in Spiderman's comic, he's not a punching bag in his initiative appearances... Wolverine's the only one who makes him look bad. You don't like it? Tough.

Wolverine's a skilled striker who dropped a brick to literal pieces with a pressure point tap. It's hard to imagine Spiderman hits that much harder than Logan given their comparative histories, especially when Spidey lives in a world like Marvel where guys like Captain America are one shotting bricks every other day of the week.

The only difference is that Wolverine typically uses his claws to effect and doesn't have to rely on straight striking. But when he does he "consistently" shows impressive stopping power.

The only reason it's funny to you is because you apparently place Logan at a much lower level than comics present him to be.. So it's surprising for you but not news for those of us more well informed.

I didn't. no expression

Blanket
That is proof.. He's not a punching bag in Spiderman's comic, he's not a punching bag in his initiative appearances... Wolverine's the only one who makes him look bad. You don't like it? Tough.

Wolverine's a skilled striker who dropped a brick to literal pieces with a pressure point tap. It's hard to imagine Spiderman hits that much harder than Logan given their comparative histories, especially when Spidey lives in a world like Marvel where guys like Captain America are one shotting bricks every other day of the week.

The only difference is that Wolverine typically uses his claws to effect and doesn't have to rely on straight striking. But when he does he "consistently" shows impressive stopping power.

The only reason it's funny to you is because you apparently place Logan at a much lower level than comics present him to be.. So it's surprising for you but not news for those of us more well informed.

I didn't. no expression K. So, how can you use this argument as proof, when it would seem Wolverine>>Spider-Man, but still say Wolverine is not that far behind? There must be a sense of doubt here, no?

I realize Wolverine is a more skilled striker, that was never an issue. Is Wolverine one shotting bricks? BTW, Cap is the worst character imaginable to use as a serious argument here. The guy destroyed Hulk, using minscule amount of skill. You would argue that Wolverine hits harder than Cap I imagine, and Wolverine could only dream of destroying Hulk without his claws. At best, he's only knocked Hulk off balance (?).

Impressive maybe, but not on the level of Spider-Man.

K. Everyone on the forum but 4-5 people on the forum are not well informed on purely Wolverine...
You guys are alpha here.

You are. no expression

jinzin
K. So, how can you use this argument as proof, when it would seem Wolverine>>Spider-Man, but still say Wolverine is not that far behind? There must be a sense of doubt here, no?

I realize Wolverine is a more skilled striker, that was never an issue. Is Wolverine one shotting bricks? BTW, Cap is the worst character imaginable to use as a serious argument here. The guy destroyed Hulk, using minscule amount of skill. You would argue that Wolverine hits harder than Cap I imagine, and Wolverine could only dream of destroying Hulk without his claws. At best, he's only knocked Hulk off balance (?).

Impressive maybe, but not on the level of Spider-Man.

K. Everyone on the forum but 4-5 people on the forum are not well informed on purely Wolverine...
You guys are alpha here.

You are. no expression

What the f**k?

It shows Wolverine using strikes more effectively than Spiderman, it proves he can be more effective against Roughouse with his fists than Spiderman can his.
And yeah in this particular example it would appear Wolverine>Spiderman...

but I do not base my overall evaulation of them both on this sole example.

Actually he's given Hulk a headbutt and reeled him back breaking his nose.iirc.

And yeah Wolverine's one shot bricks before: Arkon.

The only thing Spiderman does more effectively is use strength in his punches, but he's not much more impressive than Wolverine with stopping power.

Yeah, as displayed in this very thread... it gets very discouraging actually. lol.

Uh, no *well except for that arkon bit* but I can start.

Black bolt z
Wolverine wins.

Mindset
Spiderman punches a lot harder than Wolverine.

Wolverine is not making up the difference between someone who is roughly 6x stronger by having better punching mechanics.

Black bolt z
Spiderman punches a lot harder than Wolverine.

Wolverine is not making up the difference between someone who is roughly 6x stronger by having better punching mechanics. It makes up for a little.But do you really see spidey getting past his HF when people like hulk can't?

Mindset
It makes up for a little.But do you really see spidey getting past his HF when people like hulk can't? That doesn't have anything to do with the conversation we were having.

Which was Wolverine's striking power in comparison to Spiderman's.

Parmaniac
It makes up for a little.But do you really see spidey getting past his HF when people like hulk can't? Well Mr.X and his Soldiers could according to this thread.

Black bolt z
Well Mr.X and his Soldiers could according to this thread. Don't know who they are.

Parmaniac
Don't know who they are.
I also don't know but Stilt said it

Black bolt z
I also don't know but Stilt said it Didn't see it.

Parmaniac
page 2 or 3

Black bolt z
page 2 or 3 Can you post the scan for me?I'm lazy?

Parmaniac
Can you post the scan for me?I'm lazy? I don't have a scan, I said according to the thread and then that Stilt said it.

Black bolt z
I don't have a scan, I said according to the thread and then that Stilt said it. I mean can you post the quote?I'm lazy.

StiltmanFTW
What I meant was that Wolverine's been shot, stabbed and torched prior to getting owned by Mr X.

StiltmanFTW
There's also the fact that he drank twenty-five beers laughing out loud

I'm serious.

Black bolt z
What I meant was that Wolverine's been shot, stabbed and torched prior to getting owned by Mr X. And spidey can't take that can he? stick out tongue
Wolvie wins.

Parmaniac

I'm serious. So it doesn't count cause he was amped.

Black bolt z

I'm serious. Does wolveirne get drunk?If so shouldn't his HF expell it from his system?

StiltmanFTW
So it doesn't count cause he was amped.

You want to take away Cap's supersoldier serum and Spidey's radioactive blood now, too?! uhuh

His healing factor excreted the alcohol too fast, that's what made him weak and susceptible to the blunt force!

Does wolveirne get drunk?If so shouldn't his HF expell it from his system?

Well, eventually he can via overloading his healing factor... but it'd take way more than 25 beers. Logan stated he didn't even get a decent booze then no expression

My point was that his HF had a lot of work to do and, to put it lightly, it wasn't operating at 100%. Thus he got owned by X.

Black bolt z
You want to take away Cap's supersoldier serum and Spidey's radioactive blood now, too?! uhuh

His healing factor excreted the alcohol too fast, that's what made him weak and susceptible to the blunt force!

Well, eventually he can via overloading his healing factor... but it'd take way more than 25 beers. Logan stated he didn't even get a decent booze then no expression

My point was that his HF had a lot of work to do and, to put it lightly, it wasn't operating at 100%. Thus he got owned by X. Who can a bloodlusted 100% healing factor wolvie take?

Parmaniac

My point was that his HF had a lot of work to do and, to put it lightly, it wasn't operating at 100%. Thus he got owned by X. He had some bar gauntlet recently with Cap

Black bolt z
He had some bar gauntlet recently with Cap who won?

StiltmanFTW
Who can a bloodlusted 100% healing factor wolvie take?

This guy:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/87802-198280-galactus_super.jpg

He had some bar gauntlet recently with Cap

I know, great read. Hard to believe we got Hookverine in the next issue sad

Black bolt z
This guy:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/87802-198280-galactus_super.jpg

I know, great read. Hard to believe we got Hookverine in the next issue sad I thought a heard that wolverine once fought galactus.Did they fight?

StiltmanFTW
who won?

lol it wasn't a gauntlet actually, Wolverine just wanted to celebrate Steve's comeback with him. And the latter would have lost stick out tongue

I thought a heard that wolverine once fought galactus.Did they fight?

Wolverine didn't even have adamantium then biscuits Happened in issue 138, but it wasn't an actual fight of course.

Black bolt z
lol it wasn't a gauntlet actually, Wolverine just wanted to celebrate Steve's comeback with him. And the latter would have lost stick out tongue

Wolverine didn't even have adamantium then biscuits Happened in issue 138, but it wasn't an actual fight of course. Didn't wolvie always have adamantium?

StiltmanFTW
Didn't wolvie always have adamantium?

No. Long story short, Weapon X gave it to him, Magneto made it malleable and ripped from his skeleton in Fatal Attractions crossover... eventually Apocalypse "adamantiumized" him again (Genesis tried before him, but he failed).

Wild Shadow
it was boned clawed wolverine and he tried to destroy the planet energy converter which he failed at miserably his claws kept breaking.. he then tried to take the fight to galactus to try to get his attention so survivors could escape.. he kinda did if i recall but only for a few seconds and we know a slow floating down wolverine yelling and trying to slash galactus isnt much of a threat and also not very smart in a tactical mindset..

Black bolt z
So wht happened with galactus?

StiltmanFTW
He ate the planet and took a nap.

Black bolt z
He ate the planet and took a nap. He must have been tucked out.When galactus was a kid did his mommy tuck him into bed?

Wild Shadow
So wht happened with galactus? galactus noticed wolverine and ignored him... logan slashed galactus and started calling him names.. galactus stared at him and shot lasers from his eyes and damaged his parachute causing logan to fall... logan was rescued by an alien ship.. galactus was oh hells no!! that midget aint living not after he called me names and he started shooting at the transport ship while they zigged and zagged and escaped.. wink

logan then dusted his hands and said this goes in the win column galactus lose wolverine wins..(joking)

lay in a course to earth and make it so.. engage

Black bolt z
laughing out loud]

guy with face funny.

Mindset
galactus noticed wolverine and ignored him... logan slashed galactus and started calling him names.. galactus stared at him and shot lasers from his eyes and damaged his parachute causing logan to fall... logan was rescued by an alien ship.. galactus was oh hells no!! that midget aint living not after he called me names and he started shooting at the transport ship while they zigged and zagged and escaped.. wink

logan then dusted his hands and said this goes in the win column galactus lose wolverine wins..(joking)

lay in a course to earth and make it so.. engage It'd be funny if Galactus heard him with his CA and the next scene showed Galactus chasing after them.

Black bolt z
It'd be funny if Galactus heard him with his CA and the next scene showed Galactus chasing after them. OK...all of a sudden I can't think what CA stands for...

Wild Shadow
Cosmic awareness the ability that allows cosmic being limited omniscience or precognition or understanding of wherever they are at.

Black bolt z
Cosmic awareness the ability that allows cosmic being limited omniscience or precognition or understanding of wherever they are at. Thanks.Just couldn't remember what it stood for.

So what exactly is the argument for spidey talking down logan?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>