Solo the Avengers!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
As per my previous thread, the guy you pick has to kill all his teammates in order to save the world. They are all waiting in a huge adamandium room with 2 doorways and he/she has 15' before he/she enters the room. Which character of the following roster you thing could do that or which one goes further?

the roster:

Thor (classic levels)
Sentry (classic levels but no jobbing)
Hulk
Quasar
Sersi
Binary
Scarlet Witch (chaos magic levels)
Nova (he's an avengers nowadays...wink)

Pick your character from the list above

Warlord
any takers?

tkitna
Sersi, Thor, Sentry, and Quasar would all stand a chance of doing it.

JakeTheBank
Thor

amnesia
As long as they don't have to stay dead, Thor can do it. Cause' no one on the list can KILL the sentry.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
As long as they don't have to stay dead, Thor can do it. Cause' no one on the list can KILL the sentry. Scarlet witch might have a chance.Couldn't her hex like stop him from reforming?

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scarlet witch might have a chance.Couldn't her hex like stop him from reforming?

I actually don't know... We'll see in a couple of days, when sentry dies.

Bouboumaster
Since you didn't say that it wasn't classic version of him, I say that Hulk win.

Physically one of the most resistant, nobody can one-shot him, the strongest, heal from nothing to 100% in minutes, power always go up, etc. And it's in a cage. Nobody can run, nor can hide. He would rocks some asses. And my second bet would be between classic Thor, current Quasar and current Nova.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Since you didn't say that it wasn't classic version of him, I say that Hulk win.

Physically one of the most resistant, nobody can one-shot him, the strongest, heal from nothing to 100% in minutes, power always go up, etc. And it's in a cage. Nobody can run, nor can hide. He would rocks some asses. And my second bet would be between classic Thor, current Quasar and current Nova. good logic.

Warlord
Thor
Scarlet Witch
And Sersi

My picks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.