Ronan vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality on..

fight takes place in the middle of central park during the time the kree made earth the empires prison planet..

herc is mad and wants to take it out on someone he holds somewhat responsible..

1. Hercules

2. Hercules w/ nemean skin and mace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY9TAQzX3CA

herc walks up chest flexing to this song..

vansonbee
1. Hercules 7/10

2. Hercules 8-9/10

Hercules can stand toe to toe with Hulk. Ronan on the other hand BFR or took out Banner somehow, before his transformation. lolz stick out tongue I can't recell it well.

Maximum Security arc

Its

Black bolt z
Ronan.

BlackZero30x
which ronan?

Wild Shadow
http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/1/18/Ronantheaccuser.jpg/440px-Ronantheaccuser.jpg

BlackZero30x
The Accuser!

ftw

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
The Accuser!

ftw thumb up

amnesia
I thought it was hawkeye at first ^^,

Black bolt z
WTF(where the F)did you get hawkeye?

Flameback
Ronan.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by amnesia
I thought it was hawkeye at first ^^,

whelp i thought it was that chick that had the muscle memorization power from new avengers so don't feel bad.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
whelp i thought it was that chick that had the muscle memorization power from new avengers so don't feel bad.

You thought it was Echo? ranting

Hercules should win this.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow

Hercules should win this.

lol well in the title it said ronan...and she was ronan in new avengers at the beginning.....

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow

Hercules should win this. No he shouldn't

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
WTF(where the F)did you get hawkeye?

Ronin and ronan sort of sound the same... Please don't hit me sad

Blanket
Everytime a disagreement happens in a Wolverine character thread, a bait thread ensues as a result.

Nice.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
Ronin and ronan sort of sound the same... Please don't hit me sad who's ronin?*pimp slaps you*.Now get back to work and out some leg in it!

amnesia
who's ronin?*pimp slaps you*.Now get back to work and out some leg in it!

It's Bartons new identity :/

Bouboumaster
Hercules!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hercules! Loses!

leonidas
hercules takes this.

Mindset
Originally posted by Blanket
Everytime a disagreement happens in a Wolverine character thread, a bait thread ensues as a result.

Nice. It's beautiful.

Simbon
In a thread where no one provides reasons for their picks, there can only be one correct response:

Orion solos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Simbon
In a thread where no one provides reasons for their picks, there can only be one correct response:

Orion solos. Amen

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by vansonbee
1. Hercules 7/10

2. Hercules 8-9/10

Hercules can stand toe to toe with Hulk. Ronan on the other hand BFR or took out Banner somehow, before his transformation. lolz stick out tongue I can't recell it well.

Maximum Security arc

Its its probably the smartest thing anyone has ever done in comics it should be the most obvious type of attack sadly it is not in order to sell comics.. cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
its probably the smartest thing anyone has ever done in comics it should be the most obvious type of attack sadly it is not in order to sell comics.. cool What has hercules done to put him at ronans level?

Wild Shadow
are you serious? have you read his adventures of fighting gods and heralds and aliens?

he fought firelord.. the skrull god pantheon.. the question you should be asking is what has ronan done to make him think he is in hercs class or lvl..

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
are you serious? have you read his adventures of fighting gods and heralds and aliens?

he fought firelord.. the skrull god pantheon.. the question you should be asking is what has ronan done to make him think he is in hercs class or lvl.. He's fought firelord?Ok I guess he can hang with ronan.Still ronan wins.Can herc survive in space?

Wild Shadow
umm.. yes. which is why he was on a boat in space...

also in galactic storm narration specifically said he didnt need to breath but he had an air mask so he could communicate with his team.

Black bolt z
So to answer my question:Yes.

Wild Shadow
No he shouldn't yes he should..chair

Black bolt z
No he shouldn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.