strongest version of Supes better than strongest Thor and Phoenix??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
I was wondering if the strongest versions of Superman are stronger than the strongest version of Thor and Phoenix?

can anybody tell me the answer?

Omega Vision
Yes. Cosmic Armor Superman would pwn almost any other comic book character.

roughrider
Depends if you are talking about 'strongest' or 'most powerful.'

Phoenix isn't known for her feats of strength, but at her most powerful is up there with the greatest cosmic entities.

Thor as Rune King Thor was a Skyfather and a half; he'd be second.

gogogadgetgo
but superman prime, the gold one, is worth a crap load of money seeing as he's gold. gold = more money = more weapons of mass destruction = power > anything else in this world :P

ares834
Yep. CA Supes would own both of them at the same time... with his pinky.

roughrider
Originally posted by ares834
Yep. CA Supes would own both of them at the same time... with his pinky.

Bullsh*t. wink

Tron
Wow, not a single mention of Silver-Age Superman yet?

Philosophía
Cosmic Armor Superman is the most powerful character in comics, baring supreme beings, so yes, the strongest version of Superman is more powerful - vastly more powerful, than the strongest versions of Thor and Phoenix.

Endless Mike

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I would argue that the Living Tribunal is stronger since he manipulated two megaverses.
CA Superman would just adapt to whatever attacks LT threw at him.

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by Omega Vision
CA Superman would just adapt to whatever attacks LT threw at him.

Didn't The Monitors used to metabolize entire universes, and Mandrakk was the greatest of them?

Stoic
LT has the power to alter reality on a whim, their not on the same level of power.

NemeBro
To be honest, I was very underwhelmed with Cosmic Armored Superman, likely because I was very underwhelmed by Mandrakk. no expression

-Pr-
Originally posted by NemeBro
To be honest, I was very underwhelmed with Cosmic Armored Superman, likely because I was very underwhelmed by Mandrakk. no expression

howso?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by NemeBro
You have to remember that the Mandrakk that got staked by the Green Lanterns was a different and much weaker imitation of the original Mandrakk.

Lots of people use the latter's death as "proof" that Mandrakk wasn't all that, ignoring that they're two different beings.

aztec
All Superman versions are greater than Thor and Jean stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Originally posted by aztec
All Superman versions are greater than Thor and Jean stick out tongue

Even DCAU Superman?

Omega Vision
Even DCAU Superman?
The world is like cardboard to him!
Cl_5UwS57X8
Seriously though he admits to holding back pretty much all the time.

Endless Mike
He would still get his ass kicked by Thor

Omega Vision
He would still get his ass kicked by Thor
No cuz Mjolnir would be like cardboard and his dials go up to eleven! uhuh

quanchi112
RK Thor would own any Superman and ca Superman is so taken out of context within that story it isn't even funny.

Bentley
Prime solos.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
RK Thor would own any Superman and ca Superman is so taken out of context within that story it isn't even funny.
Please supply us with the context then.

well_known
superman 1 million golden superman prime and cosmic armor superman all will stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.