Micheal and lucifer vs. spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Spectre is at his highest which i've been told is around tribunal level(correct me if I am wrong).

amnesia
1. Primal Monitor (apparently)
2. Presence/great evil beast or whatever
3. Lucifer/Michael
4. Spectre

(i think that's DC's hierarchy)

Johnny Sorrow
Lucifer or Michael would still waste him.

cdtm
Spectre being given the powers of The Source just might be more powerful.. At the time, he was literally God.

I think when Ostrander made that story, he was trying to write that The Source was another aspect of The Presence. Spectre in this form contained the DCU in his being.. He WAS the DCU at this time, aware of the start of the universe, it's growth, it's end, and all of the individual life forms within... And he had the power to wipe out all the life forms.....

So yeah, that version of Spectre could potentially match or exceed Michael and Lucifer, essentially being THE God for a time.

Omega Vision
If FP Spectre is = to LT (and I believe that's a reasonable assumption, though we've never seen a Full Power Spectre, discounting amps like the Source) he still loses here since I'd give Mike and Lucy the clear win over LT.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Spectre is at his highest which i've been told is around tribunal level(correct me if I am wrong).

You are wrong. Spectre fights werewolves and leprichauns while LT does fights omnipotents.

Either of the brothers solos.

cdtm
Here's the scene I was talking about:

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7062/spectre19975816md3.jpg

So Spectre essentially becomes God.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
You are wrong. Spectre fights werewolves and leprichauns while LT does fights omnipotents.

Either of the brothers solos.
Cute. You listened to Wild Shadow's criticisms of the character without understanding the context.

Spectre hasn't been at that low level since his inception and bringing up shit like that is about as cogent as bringing up Superman's AC#1 limitations in a discussion about modern Mainstream Superman.

TheTyrant
LT never fought lepris or werewolves when he first appeared. And Spectre after a shitload of amp still gets beat up by beings not much more powerful than Eternity, if at all. Plus, when has anyone seen a fully powered Spectre again?

Black bolt z
LT never fought lepris or werewolves when he first appeared. And Spectre after a shitload of amp still gets beat up by beings not much more powerful than Eternity, if at all. Plus, when has anyone seen a fully powered Spectre again? So so far spectre hasn't been shown to have a limit?That might make a difference since he is fully powered.

TheTyrant
When did I say that Spectre hasn't shown any limits?

Prep-Man
Any of the angels solo.

guy222
Mike/Lucy

Flameback
Micheal and lucifer.

Colossus-Big C
can someone explain what exactly is the great evil beats?

and "the source" of dc is what created DC?
and "the word" what exactly is it?

Galan007
If for some reason God wanted Michael/Lucifer dead, he would probably send his vengeance personified (Spectre) to do the deed. My only point is, while I may agree that the duo would trounce any version of Spectre we've seen, Spectre likely has the potential to become more powerful.

Omega Vision
LT never fought lepris or werewolves when he first appeared. And Spectre after a shitload of amp still gets beat up by beings not much more powerful than Eternity, if at all. Plus, when has anyone seen a fully powered Spectre again?
But in his earliest appearance LT did engage in a battle with Nebulos and didn't one-shot him, they had something of a serious battle. Nebulos was defeated by being buried in a planet's debris, meaning Nebulos probably wasn't even Skyfather level and thus not even close to the sort of threats LT now concerns himself with.

Don't ****ing talk about characters you don't know shit about. In fact don't ****ing talk at all.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Essentially, GEB is the "negative" of God created when God said "Let there be light."

Perhaps, but Lucifer did ignore the Source when he went to the Source Wall.

Originally posted by Galan007
If for some reason God wanted Michael/Lucifer dead, he would probably send his vengeance personified (Spectre) to do the deed. My only point is, while I may agree that the duo would trounce any version of Spectre we've seen, Spectre likely has the potential to become more powerful.

Maybe.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
But in his earliest appearance LT did engage in a battle with Nebulos and didn't one-shot him, they had something of a serious battle. Nebulos was defeated by being buried in a planet's debris, meaning Nebulos probably wasn't even Skyfather level and thus not even close to the sort of threats LT now concerns himself with.

Don't ****ing talk about characters you don't know shit about. In fact don't ****ing talk at all.

I will keep talking. Spectre is a weakling that is useless against threats that can easily be dealt with by people like Thanos(when aliens invaded earth, happened in mid 90s).

And please do tell, how Nekron or Parallax or Anti-Monitor were/are more powerful than the embodiment of the multi-verse? They weren't/aren't. Your claims here are just as absurd as your claim of the Source being the supreme being of DC, while it was trapped for moments by Darkseid with the SF.

iceman24567
You just dont know what you are talking about. The spectre is as strong as he needs to be period you lowballing won't change that.

TheTyrant
Put up a scan of him becoming as powerful as he wants to become?

It isn't true. If it were, then he would have done so before.

iceman24567
Put up a scan of him becoming as powerful as he wants to become?

It isn't true. If it were, then he would have done so before. i never said he can become as powerful as he wants not sure where you learned to read no expression

AsbestosFlaygon
At their peak, a stalemate imo.

Spectre, at his peak after being empowered by The Voice of The Presence (scan posted on first page), was most probably working at a level above even Michael and Lucifer.

And it is speculated (or widely accepted) that Michael and Lucifer together is = YHWH aka The Presence (I'm not sure about this theory... I for one, disagree. Even combined, I consider YHWH still superior to both.)

kevdude

TGEB is the darkness in everything, nothingness and confusion that leads to chaos totally. This lead to God/The Presence forming afterwards and once the Darkness saw The Creator for the first time it was shocked and fell into unconsciousness.

The Source is God or what some discribe as the Life Equation that gives beings the freedom of choice and life within creation.

The Word seems to be the oldest of The Endless aka Destiny.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kevdude
TGEB is the darkness in everything, nothingness and confusion that leads to chaos totally. This lead to God/The Presence forming afterwards and once the Darkness saw The Creator for the first time it was shocked and fell into unconsciousness.
. why?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kevdude

The Source is God or what some discribe as the Life Equation that gives beings the freedom of choice and life within creation.

The Word seems to be the oldest of The Endless aka Destiny.
I personally don't subscribe to the Word=Destiny theory. Personality differences mostly.

kevdude
why?

From what I gather, because this is the way of the void/the universe which wanted to become something and make itself known as God/The Presence/The Source. TGEB was banished from the order of the universe since it is confusion and evil, it does not lead to nothing but sorrow. Once the darkness saw the Light/God/Jesus after The Source/universe first spoke it could not comprehend it and fell unconscious , complete opposites..

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I personally don't subscribe to the Word=Destiny theory. Personality differences mostly.

From what Blake has said during and right before the card game and considering its the only thing that can stop these ancient forces. Sounds very familiar to Madame Xanadus card game vs Death. Heck even the world beyond the world where Phantom Stranger went is eerily similar to Trogool. These are not the only things that lead the reader to this conclusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.