Galactus vs. Anti-monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Galactus is at 60% power.

TheTyrant
No.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
No. ?

TheTyrant
Spite thread.

Black bolt z
against?

TheTyrant
Spite against Galactus obviously. Galactus needs to be at his BCA levels if he wants to take the AM down.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Spite against Galactus obviously. Galactus needs to be at his BCA levels if he wants to take the AM down. I don't get it.I've been reading COIE(just finished the issues flash dies)and AM seems pretty weak.

Blanket
Like how everyone assumes that AM is naturally at his infinite -5 universe power in every thread.

Galactus beats normal AM. Galactus doesn't stand a chance at peak AM. Simple really.

Johnny Sorrow
Galactus beats SCW Anti-Monitor.

Galactus wins against typical COIE AM.

Galactus loses against COIE AM after absorbing the power of one million anti-matter worlds.

Galactus beats Darkest Night AM.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Blanket
Like how everyone assumes that AM is naturally at his infinite -5 universe power in every thread.

Galactus beats normal AM. Galactus doesn't stand a chance at peak AM. Simple really.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow

Galactus loses against COIE AM after absorbing the power of one million anti-matter worlds.

Galactus beats Darkest Night AM. Who's SCW and darkest night AM?

cdtm
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow

Galactus beats Darkest Night AM.

You think your typical Galactus could take Sinestro War AM?

He did fend off the Guardians, and wasn't outright killed by that epic explosion.

I don't think it'd kill Galactus either, but he'd certainly be in bad shape (Kind of like what Thanos did to him in his series..)

Black bolt z
What is AM's best feat?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by cdtm
You think your typical Galactus could take Sinestro War AM?

He did fend off the Guardians, and wasn't outright killed by that epic explosion.

I don't think it'd kill Galactus either, but he'd certainly be in bad shape (Kind of like what Thanos did to him in his series..)

The guardians are a joke. They also got their collective ass kicked by Larfleeze.

Prep-Man
AM wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.