Ms. Marvel vs Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality on...

fight takes place in the skys of NYC .. populated city...

hawkman standard gear plus glove..

Ms. Marvel(carol danver) thinks he is a super villain due to his attitude and weapons..

Black bolt z
What exactly are ms. marvels powers?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What exactly are ms. marvels powers? http://www.comicvine.com/ms-marvel/29-21561/

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
http://www.comicvine.com/ms-marvel/29-21561/ Can you just tell me?I never good work out anything on comicvine.I've tried and I just can't get it.

Wild Shadow
she had originally 40 ton strength.. her modern display of strength some would argue is in the 70 ton range now.

if she absorbs energy blast or if she concentrates hard enough she can reach 100 ton strength.. and she can take a super skrull version of hulks pounding for the time it takes her to reach space from earth.

she can absorb just about any type of energy at least that is what it looks like so far..

she was an air force pilot and alcoholic drinking buddies with logan. she is a decent brawler thx to her military training at least a lvl 4..

Black bolt z
she had originally 40 ton strength.. her modern display of strength some would argue is in the 70 ton range now.

if she absorbs energy blast or if she concentrates hard enough she can reach 100 ton strength.. and she can take a super skrull version of hulks pounding for the time it takes her to reach space from earth.

she can absorb just about any type of energy at least that is what it looks like so far..

she was an air force pilot and alcoholic drinking buddies with logan. she is a decent brawler thx to her military training at least a lvl 4.. So highly trained military skills and the powers for just soaking energy like a sponge?

Digi
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Can you just tell me?I never good work out anything on comicvine.I've tried and I just can't get it.

's not hard. You scroll down to "Powers and Abilities" and read it.

srug

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Digi
's not hard. You scroll down to "Powers and Abilities" and read it.

srug I didn't see a powers and abilities section.I looked for just that(like on wiki)and didn't see it...

Wild Shadow
damn it digi!! we're not all computer programmers!! i'm a fighter not tech support!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/9/1/128963236046246210.jpg

Black bolt z
damn it digi!! we're not all computer programmers!! i'm a fighter not tech support!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/9/1/128963236046246210.jpg laughing

The tommy is an awesome gun.

Warlord
carol

Konton
I might side with nth metal mace over here.

Warlord
carol is stronger, more durable and can keep her distance with energy attacks...
he can win some battles but not the majority IMO

Konton
Carol has one battle strategy for every fight she gets herself in.

Phase 1: Get hit or throw the first punch.
Phase 2: Locate nearby vehicle and throw it at the opponent.
Phase 3: Use a photon blast that doesn't have any effect on opponent.
Phase 4: Drop the f-bomb and get hit in the face.
Phase 5: Go head to head in combat.

Phases 1-4 are essential to her remaining in character, but remain unhelpful to her getting wins.

Hawkman is leagues better in skill and only really has to slam her with the mace one good one.

Warlord
lol
yeah... the very definition of PIS.

Without it Carol should stomp

Wild Shadow
carol can take more then one mace strike to the grill.. miffed

Carol: 1st hit: sh@$!!!... 2nd: f@$%^!! 3rd.....damn....

that is if he is hitting with the despero lvl swings.

leonidas
it's a tough fight but i'd give the edge to carol primarily due to her ability to be dangerous to him at long distance. she could also certainly at least hold her own in close then back away if she had to.

Warlord
plus she can throw a car...

Wild Shadow
i heard he doesnt have a wing nor a prayer.. shifty

Konton
Seriously though. I just read the entire Ms. Marvel ongoing and she throws a car in EVERY OTHER ISSUE.

Warlord
you know man... parking issues...she's just trying to help

supremthor
you guys do rem hawkman has the gloves on, the Claw of Horus, which is a powerful weapon. As Hawkman describes it to Superman, “...I just hit you with the planet.”

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.