Mandarin vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
H2H only, who wins?

Wild Shadow
Mandarin is a freak.. in the h2h department and in the durability.. logan will give him a hell of a fight due to his own durability and his own lvl of MA...

really dont want to say.. i hate you for ever putting these two together.

StiltmanFTW
They had a brief fight in comics. Mandarin even had rings then.

AlmightyKfish
It's going to be very very hard for Mandarin to put Wolverine down purely with h2h =/...

AsbestosFlaygon
Wolverine will outlast Mandarin, imo.

Give Mandarin his rings.. but then again, in a PIS/CIS/CIP-free scenario, he would curbstomp.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
It's going to be very very hard for Mandarin to put Wolverine down purely with h2h =/...

thumb up

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Wolverine will outlast Mandarin, imo.

Give Mandarin his rings.. but then again, in a PIS/CIS/CIP-free scenario, he would curbstomp.

I didn't say Logan won. Mandarin countered his leap attack, then used the Fire ring (the Disintegration Beam ring was recharging), Logan waded through the blast and the fight got interrupted. That's how I remember it.

Bentley
Bump.

Harbinger
Mandarin's a beast H2H, but purely on that, I see Logan winning via attrition. He'll damn sure know he was in a fight, though.

cdtm
Mandarin wins. He's able to overpower and injure Stark in his armor, which marks him at least class 70, give or take. That's more than formidable enough to put Logan down, eventually.

StiltmanFTW
He's not that strong, it's his skill. But he does have legitimate super-strength, as stated on panel.

Bentley
I think Mandarin has enough damage capabilities to hurt Logan, but he needs to avoid being cut to shreds in order to win this.

srankmissingnin
If we are counting his chi abilities like the life drain as valid techniques in a pure h2h bout, then Mandarin has a shot at winning, but otherwise Wolverine simply outlasts him.

VanMae
The Mandarin doesn't have life-drain.

His displayed chi powers are as follows:
Superhuman strength. Said to rival the armor.
Superhuman striking power even beyond his strength.
Superhuman ability to go without food or water.
Superhuman durability.
Enhanced speed.

I think he should be able to smash Wolverine at least long enough to get a ten-count. Especially now that Wolverine is no longer immortal.

Marvelknight
This is a pretty cool fight, so probs to the thread host thumb up

Mandarin should be able to hold or slow Logan down at moments during the fight. Not sure if he'll put Lgan down and out. Most of his powers from the rings Wolverine has dealt with before individually. Mandarin will need to use everything he has in a strategic way to catch Logan off guard while avoiding his claws.

Originally posted by VanMae

Superhuman durability.
Enhanced speed.

I think he should be able to smash Wolverine at least long enough to get a ten-count. Especially now that Wolverine is no longer immortal. wolverine has the best type of immortality available in comicsw: being marvel's cashcow.

Lord Feron
Logan got the healing factor and Claws he wins but Mandarin def lays down some pain and makes logan work for it.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by VanMae

Superhuman durability.
Enhanced speed.

I think he should be able to smash Wolverine at least long enough to get a ten-count. Especially now that Wolverine is no longer immortal.

What pray tell do you believe that Mandarin is doing to this guy (bottom panel)? Life drain.

VanMae
?

If you are posting pics, I don't see them for some reason. Not even red X's.

srankmissingnin
Opps

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/IronMan16-017.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Mandy was so badass in that appearance.

Bentley
Mandarin is a cool villain, sadly I haven't read much on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.