S.H.I.E.L.D. Director, Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://thequarterbin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/iron-man-2-20090115-nick-fury-samuel-l-jackson.jpg
Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury.

Personally, I would like to see Metal Gear's Big Boss and Nick Fury bump heads. But Sam Jackson brings both intimdation and charisma to the role. Good thing Tony Stark's on his good side.

Trivia: Marvel had asked Jackson permission to use his likeness in their Ultimate Nick Fury comics. Jackson agreed.

Darth Martin
Don't mean to be a prick but......what has he done to deserve respect?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Three words. Samuel...Leroy...Jackson.

Kazenji

Exactly.....NOTHING

until of course when they around to doing another SHIELD movie.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Three words. Samuel...Leroy...Jackson. SLJ is indeed one of the coolest to do it but.......his Fury potrayal is lackluster.

If your gonna make a respect thread for SLJ, do it for a more memorable character.

Mace Windu, Agent Flynn, Jules Winnfield, Frozone, Coach Carter, Louis Hinds, The Octopus, and Afro Samurai are all IMO worthy of their own threads.

Especially before Fury.

Snafu the Great
Now that Jackson got the screen time he deserves, what's your take now?

Kazenji
As much as i like them using the Ultimate version for the movie/s would've like to see the other used for the movies.

the ninjak

He shot the wheels off a launching jet fighter on a runway with an RPG.....with one eye.

Patient_Leech
He'll get my respect when he bangs Black Widow.

Nephthys
He did in the Ultimate universe. Married her too.

Then he slept with all of her friends and family for no apparant reason. Just to **** with her.

.... the Ultimate universe is basically the one where everyones a dick.

Patient_Leech
Then that's definitely what I want to see in the sequel. thumb up

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nephthys

Then he slept with all of her friends and family for no apparant reason. Just to **** with her.

Funny, I already lost whatever respect I had for the Ultimate universe plenty time before I knew about that.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Nephthys

Ultimate Universe sucks. The only series I liked was Ultimate Xmen.

Spiderman, FF and the Ultimates all sucked monkey balls.

Kazenji
I read about the one from the 616 universe now has a Nick Fury who looks like the ultimate universe one.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
I read about the one from the 616 universe now has a Nick Fury who looks like the ultimate universe one.

616 Fury looked like Jackson when he was hunted by the Skrulls.
It was a hologram suit.

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak
616 Fury looked like Jackson when he was hunted by the Skrulls.
It was a hologram suit.

But he's retired now since someone managed to extract the infinity formula from him and has let his son take over.....Well from what i read about it anyway it happen with " Battle Scars, Shattered Heroes ".

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
But he's retired now since someone managed to extract the infinity formula from him and has let his son take over.....Well from what i read about it anyway it happen with " Battle Scars, Shattered Heroes ".

Haven't read it. And that sucks that he isn't immortal anymore.

Now he'll have to possess the body of Samuel Jackson to stay alive. stick out tongue

Kazenji
David Hasselhoff,"I Was The Ultimate Nick Fury"

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=60414

Wonder Man
Well this first segment has been focused on Loki.
If Nick Fury and Odin become Patch's contact in Madripoor it will make a good series for Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.