Jason Bourne vs Natasha Romanoff (Iron Man 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury has his eye on Jason Bourne. He approaches him with a job working for him as a combat instructor for S.H.I.E.L.D. Bourne agrees.

However, Natasha is not impressed with the former spy. So she decides to call him out and challenge him to a fight. Bourne is one who does not back down from a challenge and agrees to meet her in the ring.

Watching the fight from the sidelines, is Director Fury, Tony Stark, and Colonel Rhodes. Stark and Rhodes place their bets on who would win this little brawl, while Fury watches with anticipation.

No killing blows. Knock the other person out.

Who wins?

KingD19
Black Widow can take it.

Darth Martin
Widow is better.

BruceSkywalker
Black Widow hurricanrana ftw

Ms.Marvel
jason bourne

natasha is all flash no substance

Darth Martin
Bullshit. She pwns Bourne.

Nephthys
Wow. What the hell did she do that'll let her compete with Bourne?

Ms.Marvel
a few fancy kicks. literally. thats it.

she did like three hurricranas on security guards. security guards.

Nephthys
As in:

x1fC-xcf5MA&feature=related

erm

Ms.Marvel
yeah lol

the ninjak
They beat the crap out of each other other until...(thinking that they are alone) they start making out and do each other on the floor.

Fury and Rhodes cover their faces in shame while Tony walks into the ring with a bottle of Vodka and asks if he can join.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by the ninjak
They beat the crap out of each other other until...(thinking that they are alone) they start making out and do each other on the floor.

Fury and Rhodes cover their faces in shame while Tony walks into the ring with a bottle of Vodka and asks if he can join.

Don't you mean that he and Pepper could join later on?

Robtard
Bourne beats her ass with a rolled-up Penthouse magazine. /end

the ninjak
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Don't you mean that he and Pepper could join later on?

Pepper wouldn't have a bar of it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
a few fancy kicks. literally. thats it.

And also use them electric bomb things.

Demonic Phoenix
Bourne uses guns then no expression

This is, I assume, H2H, since it is in a ring and all.

~ Bourne spanks her.

batmanfan136
i am going to have to go with jason, even though natasha showed a few moves in the movie she, it was nothing compared to what bourne did and she never really fought anybody just a couple of secrity guards

Darth Martin
Bourne has nothing to what she did. He has more feats, sure. She's on a completely different physical level. She's on the level of Nite Owl and Silk Spectre; both who pwn Bourne without a discussion.

Ms.Marvel
no shes not.

PRO WRESTLERS do the same shit she did in that movie all day long. fancy flips and kicks are not impressive.

Darth Martin
Give me one villain Bourne has fought in H2H combat that she'd struggle with.

Side note: He struggles with most of the main assassins.

Ms.Marvel
most of the villains he struggled against would wreck her.

give me one villain black widow fought against that bourne would struggle with. no expression

Darth Martin
The point is Widow seemed to be fighting on a different physical level. Superhuman? No, but she looked to be on the level of Nite Owl and Silk Spectre, albeit less brutal in her attacks. Bourne doesn't have a prayer against either of those superheroes.

KingD19
Yeah, Bourne was rooted firmly in reality. Widow was pretty high up there.

Ms.Marvel
she "seemed" to be fighting on a different level.. because of what? hurricranas? do you think that this guy is > jason bourne, or this guy is > jason bourne? because she didnt do anything more impressive then what they did.

Darth Martin
Except she was moving atleast 2x faster than them?

Clearly, you must see this. Bourne is good, but is still, normal. He can survive falls, crashes, and explosions, but in H2H fights seems to be stripped of these invulnerabilities as they're plot devices/PIS/CIS

Ms.Marvel
i dont remember her moving 2X faster than them, and even if she was so what? bournes twice as fast as them as well, and has actually beaten people faster than them. natasha got those moves off fighting... who? security guards?

natasha is also a normal human. no expression she was never stated anywhere to be super human.

Darth Martin
Never called her superhuman. I thought I made it clear that she isn't superhuman. Arguing is pointless. I'll resume the discussion once someone puts the clip up on YouTube.

Ms.Marvel
why? are you trying to argue that she doesnt only fight security guards?

Darth Martin
Re-read my posts. Never implied that.

Ms.Marvel
ive read your posts, thats why im confused.

im just trying to figure out what youre basing your argument on. im silently begging, praying, that its not based off of a 30 second scene where she did some fancy kicks on a couple of security guards.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
~ Bourne spanks her.

Teehee

Darth Martin
ive read your posts, thats why im confused.

im just trying to figure out what youre basing your argument on. im silently begging, praying, that its not based off of a 30 second scene where she did some fancy kicks on a couple of security guards. You say "fancy kicks". She went "Neo" on them. Bourne, while an extremely talented and cunning fighter, isn't on par with her physical ability or skill.

Evilbigfoot
Maybe Bourne is stronger than we have seen? After all, he is surprised with his own skill, having amnesia. Maybe even HE is as, err, flexible as Widow.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Darth Martin
You say "fancy kicks". She went "Neo" on them. Bourne, while an extremely talented and cunning fighter, isn't on par with her physical ability or skill.

what you call "going neo on them", i call "hurricarannas that ive already proved anyone can do.

plus, she did it on security guards. so whatever. bourne destroys her.

The Nuul
jason bourne

natasha is all flash no substance

Originally posted by Robtard
Bourne beats her ass with a rolled-up Penthouse magazine. /end

thumb up

Robtard
This thread is reminiscent of the Bumblebee Vs Sideswipe, one opponent has a proven fight record, the other has little more than flash.

Though admittedly, Black Widow did show more than Sideswipe in her fight(s) and her opponents though canon fodder, at least tried to attack her back.

Darth Martin
I see you point, and I have to respectfully disagree. Sideswipe was not involved in a fight. It was a chase that ended in him killing his opponent "stylishly". I can't remember exactly how the scene went as I've only seen Iron Man 2 once, and it was last week.

Like I said, I'll review this once a video of the fight scene is put on YouTube.

Black Widow did do a jump or flip that confirmed for me that she was physically above Bourne.

Ms.Marvel
how does that confirm it?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Never called her superhuman. I thought I made it clear that she isn't superhuman. Arguing is pointless. I'll resume the discussion once someone puts the clip up on YouTube.

cTXzYsiwOUU

FrothByte
Black widow is a girl... meaning they couldn't show her overpowering men. So she had to dispatch them with style, flexibility, and agility.

Still didn't fight anyone of high class caliber.

Bourne fought supposedly some of the deadliest assassins ever... so it's acceptable that he struggled a bit.

Widow also fought with high tech weaponry. Bourne fought with guns, knives, and pens.

Bourne wins simply due to his accomplishing more in the movie. At this point, Widow looked more like an acrobat whereas Bourne the killer.

Rogue Jedi
Bourne gets his dick wet.

Darth Truculent
Correctly if I'm wrong, but didn't Bourne kill Desh? Desh was an upgraded version of Operation Treadstone (Blackbriar). Desh was faster, more powerful and versitile. Bourne was more experienced and Bourne defeated him in h2h. The girl wouldn't be able to last more than a few seconds against Desh. Maybe a minute against Bourne.

After all, she wasn't trained to be a 30 million dollar weapon.

Darth Truculent
Bourne fights: http://youtu.be/uJ4dFcm4ML0

Lestov16
Bumped. Now with her Avengers feats, how does BW do?

The Silent Hero
Originally posted by Lestov16
Bumped. Now with her Avengers feats, how does BW do? She beat Hawkeye.

I'm giving this to Bourne though, his feats of durability, resourcefulness, and overall fighting skill were more impressive to me than Black Widow's.

Zack Fair
LOL@Natasha winning

The power of boobs is strong.

Kaibs
Bourne would win pretty easily. The caliber of people Widow fought wasn't anything compared to Bourne.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.