Quicksilver vs Wolverine, Spider-Man and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Johnny Sorrow
Honestly, QS's power-set should more than guarantee victory. Ultimate Quicksilver, even more.

In comic books, he'll probably %$#& up and lose.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Ultimate Quicksilver, even more.

Ultimate QS got owned by Ult. Logan.

Current Quicksilver should win.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ultimate QS got owned by Ult. Logan.

And Ultimate Quicksilver as a child could move twice as fast as 616 Quicksilver's top speed.

Haters gonna hate... roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
And Ultimate Quicksilver as a child could move twice as fast as 616 Quicksilver's top speed.

Haters gonna hate... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ult. Quicksilver as a kid could move twice as fast as light?

Very interesting...

Wild Shadow
quick silver knocks cap and spiderman unconscious and focuses on logan trying to ko him and logan speed blitz attacking at his highest lvl trying to tack the douche bag QS... high speed exchange of blows and failed attempts of swipes..

finally Cap wakes up SS and shield bashes him from behind getting them the win..

Cap holding back logan from killing QS calming him down... Logan leaving Cap to carry both QS and Spiderman.. shifty

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ult. Quicksilver as a kid could move twice as fast as light?

Very interesting...

616 Quicksilver moves at light speed?

rolling on floor laughing

Lord_Talron
why shouldnt he?

but no.

JakeTheBank
Yes, Quicksilver went lightspeed in Mighty Avengers' issue before last.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes, Quicksilver went lightspeed in Mighty Avengers' issue before last.

you talking bout dodging Thor's lightning or when he answered Amadeus Cho's call then beat down Mr. X?

JakeTheBank
When he was moving faster than radio waves.

Wild Shadow
not all radio waves moves at the speed of light let alone inside an atmosphere... not a 100 % sure but common sense is telling me so and i am too lazy to wiki it and cross reference

Warlord
QS should win indeed

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
not all radio waves moves at the speed of light let alone inside an atmosphere... not a 100 % sure but common sense is telling me so and i am too lazy to wiki it and cross reference radio waves are affected by friction if that answers your question

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
radio waves are affected by friction if that answers your question

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.