ESB Luke Skywalker versus Zett Jukassa....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
ESB Luke versus the padawan who died in ROTS as Bail Organa watched.

Lightsaber battle inside the Jedi temple.

Winner?

Impediment
Since I am not a fan of the PT, and I don't own Episodes 1, 2, or 3, I do not recall this scene.

Rogue Jedi
Padawan here, from 1:24 to 1:37

NAklFUImYhU

dadudemon
I'd say that Zett wins.

smile

Seems to be better than Luke at Saber's....no?

Impediment
We know nothing of Zett's Force skills. Is this a factor?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
We know nothing of Zett's Force skills. Is this a factor?

Not really considering that only force skills Luke used was a small force jump and battle precog to fight.

Rogue Jedi
Well, I was thinking of a simple saber duel. Agility counts I suppose. Precog too.

KingD19
Zett takes it.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not sure.

Robtard
That Padawan showed far greater speed, agility and skill than Luke did on Jabba's barg, plus he fought tougher opponents, imo.

Rogue Jedi
Luke has strength advantage though. Plus he's the ****in Skywalker.

truejedi
I know its a movie thread and all that, but Zett was the most promising Jedi Padawan in the academy at the time of Order 66. (from Dark Rendevous) I go with him.

Rogue Jedi
Towards the end of their duel in ESB, Luke was holding his own against Vader. I wonder how Zett would have done.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Towards the end of their duel in ESB, Luke was holding his own against Vader. I wonder how Zett would have done.

Vader wasn't really trying to kill Luke was he? I thought he was trying to turn him more than anything.

And Luke could barely handle stun bolts from that training droid, Zett was blocking shots from trained clones trying to kill him. He took down about 8 trying to get to Bail, and even more than that while he was still in the temple.

George Lucas' son was awesome.

Rogue Jedi
I mean towards the end, when Vader got serious. He wasn't trying to kill Luke, but he was trying to end the duel, to disarm him and turn him.

Here:

h6sj89xgnl4 Vader wasn't toying with him here. Luke was holding his own, even counter attacking.

Sadako of Girth
Vader effectively spared Luke.

He was trying to get Luke to join him to usurp Palpatine.

BruceSkywalker
George Lucas wins

Bardock42
They should remake the OT, if just to make vs. battles comparable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.