Firestorm and Stardust vs Thor and Flash (Wally)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

Bentley
Team 2 for a solid win. Thor is a hell of an energy absorber.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bentley
Team 2 for a solid win. Thor is a hell of an energy absorber.

thumb up Not to mention the benefits of having Wally as a team mate.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up Not to mention the benefits of having Wally as a team mate. Wally is the only one without flight or ranged attacks though...that's a significant disadvantage against heralds

Konton
And if Stardust decides to open up a black hole in Thor's face?

Galan007
Bill has beaten the crap out of Stardust a few times now -- Thor could certainly do the same. And as much as I like Firestorm, he doesn't have the reaction speed to cope with a blitz from Wally.

Team 2 solidly.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
Bill has beaten the crap out of Stardust a few times now -- Thor could certainly do the same. And as much as I like Firestorm, he doesn't have the reaction speed to cope with a blitz from Wally.

Team 2 solidly. how does flash make up for his lack of flight?

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
how does flash make up for his lack of flight? By smacking them around before they have a chance to fly. He can operate by the picosecond, after all.

Bouboumaster
Team 1.

Thor is > anyone on team 1. But What would stop Firestorm to transform Flash in a turtle? Or in a chair? Or what would stop Stardust to basically teleport Flash in space?

Lord_Talron
explain how firestorm acts before flash pwns him or throw thor at him?

also, barry has complete control over his every molecule, so im sure wally isnt that far behind, theres no reason he couldnt resist manip

Naija boy
Team 2.

Slaanesh
team 2..Thor beat Stardust and Flash beat Firestorm..or Flash give Thor his speed..than Thor speed blitz FTW..

Warlord
Team 2....I'd lovet o see Thor with some extra speed from Wally

Blanket
Flash hugs Thor and runs with him while Thor swings his hammer

Warlord
Originally posted by Blanket
Flash hugs Thor

homo...

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007

Team 2 solidly. Was Stardust ever actually put down?

DTM
Team 2 a good deal more than not. Thor is just too strong for the rest of these guys.

Konton
Originally posted by Mindset
Was Stardust ever actually put down?

Nope.

Philosophía
Team 2 handily.

Firestorms
Originally posted by Mindset
Was Stardust ever actually put down?

No, Bill only scored TKOs. That's the weird thing about Stardust, you have this DrManhattan ability where he/she can reform its body even after it has been destroyed

Stardust does not seem to die very easily, in fact I think he/she might own Thor considering Thor got stale in recent years

Originally posted by Starscream M
how does flash make up for his lack of flight?

by dying, Stardust goes intangible and burns him or just teleports everyone into the Sun. Thor can survive but then its Firestorm and Stardust vs Thor and I don't like Thor's chances

Especially since writers think him nowhere near BRB's power and he has officially been knocked down a few ranks and taken way too many losses in recent times

Wally's only hope is a trying to pull off a wild plot device and a speed blitz at the same time but I can't see him touching Stardust
Stardust is fast enough to compete with him...not as fast as Wally but fast enough to get the job done or screw everyone up by opening up a tear to some blackhole dimension. Plus Stardust flies and has intangibility, and can recover from death...fighting a person who does not physically die!? so Wally is out of his league

Wally would beat Firestorm if this fight were alone, one on one and it came down to who can hit first, but with Stardust backing up Firestorm then Wally is going to get owned bad

Bentley
I dont want to demean your opinion, but you sound like a Thor-hater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.