Ultron vs. Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Random Encounter

Johnny Sorrow
Nefaria will mess him up unless this is Ultron in his adamantium form.

the ninjak
Yeah Nefaria is a beast.

DTM
Adamantium Ultron wins. Both are extremely durable, but Ultrons encephelo beam will bypass Nefaria's toughness and attack his mind, Nefaria is only physical and as such I dont think could even hurt a fully Adamantium Ultron.

Warlord
Encephalo-beam won't do much to nefaria.
I remeber Wonderman being able to resist it due to ionic nature and nefaria is much more powerful than Simon.

I'm going with Nefaria in this

Lord_Talron
nefaria too much.

DTM
Nah, Simon was a bit resistant to the beam, but it was numerous beams from lesser Ultron drones that managed to take him down in the end. Nefaria wont be able to dent a fully Adamantium Ultron, and each encephalo shot will weaken him more and more.

Warlord
he doesn't need to physically harm him though.
he can still throw him to the sun-sentry copyright ftw

DTM
And thats how Nefaria fights, throws opponents into space/sun? Nah, in character Nefaria will duke it out with Ultron and get frustrated he cant hurt him, while taking bolts to his brain til he falls. Both are massive powerhouses, but Ultron has a much more reliable and more used way to hurt Nefaria than the Count does back to him.

Warlord
Originally posted by DTM
And thats how Nefaria fights, throws opponents into space/sun?

sentry taught these old dogs new tricks... cool

DTM
HA, good one. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
bump

And this is Classic Nefaria, btw.

uhuh

stick out tongue

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
bump

And this is Classic Nefaria, btw.

uhuh

stick out tongue Anyone notice how nefaria disappeared at about the same time sentry showed up and showed up as Sentry was killed off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.