DC Team vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Black Adam, Wonder Woman, Flash (Wally), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

vs

Odin

Naija boy
Odin for the stomp.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Odin for the stomp. jeezus you're biased

explain to me how odin will deal with flash?

kgkg
Originally posted by Starscream M
jeezus you're biased

explain to me how odin will deal with flash? Freeze time.

Naija boy
jeezus you're biased

Biased my ass. put any four high herald level characters against Odin and the result would be the same u moron. lol its like foolishness is ur gift. Flash wont be do anything to odin at all. Odin uses an omni directional atack and vaporizes he and everyone else here. Match over.

Lord_Talron
jeezus you're biased

explain to me how odin will deal with flash? hes odin. dont think elaboration is needed here erm

JakeTheBank
Odin wins.

Slaanesh
Odin..none of them have the power to hurt him..

celeyhyga17
erm... this battle was over b4 it even started.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Naija boy
Biased my ass. put any four high herald level characters against Odin and the result would be the same u moron. lol its like foolishness is ur gift. Flash wont be do anything to odin at all. Odin uses an omni directional atack and vaporizes he and everyone else here. Match over. not to mention odin probably would be able to keep track of flash even at his insane speeds...

Warlord
Odin for the pic-nic

Mindset
jeezus you're biased

explain to me how odin will deal with flash? This guy, he knows his stuff.

tests
rofl this is spite.. Odin wins

Nihilist
Odin one shots each of them.

Warlord
I remember one time in Comicvine when I was trying to conveince people that Zoom would NOT have a walk in the park against Odin...
no wonder I don't post there anymore

amnesia
jeezus you're biased

Your the biased one, you always put Thor in an unwinable match because you dislike him.

DarthDaniel1001
Odin. This is not even a fight.

jalek moye
Odin one shots all of them at the same time. except for flash who gets his own seperate one shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.