Storm, Cable, Invisible Woman vs. Aqua Man, Flash, MM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
who wins here?
please discuss

KingD19
Sue takes out AM and Flash as soon as the match starts, just make a force field around their heads and suffocate them.

MM will be difficult though.

byrdgang21
Couldn't Flash vibrate fast enough to pass through her force fields. Or is Sue able to do that to him if he is moving?

Konton
uh, Flash solos team one before they even begin to THINK about using their powers.

TheTyrant
@konton, CIS is on. Flash doesn't solo.

Slaanesh
team 2 easily..Flash is way to fast for them..a single punch at lights speed from him can KO any of them..

Luke Cage
Is this Cable with the Jesus Complex?

Lord Feron
Martian Manhunter has the possibility to solo... anyway stomps for T2

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Luke Cage
Is this Cable with the Jesus Complex?

Doesn't matter, Team 1 still loses either way.

-Pr-
Team 2 is far too stacked, imo.

guy222
T 2

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Doesn't matter, Team 1 still loses either way.

nahhh... jesus cable would solo the field.

Bentley
If by solo you mean clean it with his face, then yes.

Omega Vision
Team 2 and easily.

amnesia
Originally posted by Lord Feron
nahhh... jesus cable would solo the field.

Depends which flash We're talking about... If it's Jay (think that's the JSA member) they stand a chance... Wally, they are effing dead... I mean 500x speed of light? That's just sick...

iceman24567
^Current Wally can't do that

amnesia
Originally posted by iceman24567

Don't follow flashes that much. They just die.

-Pr-

why not? i dont remember the comic.

TheTyrant
Wally can't run FTL with CIS on.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Wally can't run FTL with CIS on.
Care to back that statement up?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Care to back that statement up?

Because he rarely fights at FTL speeds with CIS on.

Omega Vision
Because he rarely fights at FTL speeds with CIS on.
You said he can't run at those speeds though. Running=/=fighting.

CIS would have no effect on his running speed.

TheTyrant
Yea, my bad on that one.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
why not? i dont remember the comic. Current Wally can barely run lightspeed without exhausting himself ever since Barry came back he's been put on the Flash shelf

Badabing
Because he rarely fights at FTL speeds with CIS on. Check the rules, Flash is actually cited in the rules. Originally posted by Digi
Debating FormatBasic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels. Aside from the glaringly obvious, each team gets basic knowledge of their opponents. So team DC no doubt is going to get the drop on team Marvel.

CIS does not mean people can dumb down characters.

Omega Vision
Current Wally can barely run lightspeed without exhausting himself ever since Barry came back he's been put on the Flash shelf
Am I the only one that kind of wishes Barry would die again? I hate the Speed-force Jesus route they've taken with him.

iceman24567
I love Barry but I rather they not sacrifice Wally for the sake of Barrys resurrection

-Pr-
Current Wally can barely run lightspeed without exhausting himself ever since Barry came back he's been put on the Flash shelf

being in the background doesn't mean he has less powers. he has his speed force connection back, so i really dont see why he cant do it.

JakeTheBank
I was never a huge Flash fan to begin with, so the recent Barry stuff is really my first exposure to the character(s) to begin with - outside of Jay anyway because I followed JSA heavily. But, yeah, I do find it odd that Wally is just....there.

But....not.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I was never a huge Flash fan to begin with, so the recent Barry stuff is really my first exposure to the character(s) to begin with - outside of Jay anyway because I followed JSA heavily. But, yeah, I do find it odd that Wally is just....there.

But....not.

at least when hal came back, kyle had GLC to fall back on.

JakeTheBank
at least when hal came back, kyle had GLC to fall back on.

Yeah, that is true. And as a rule, GLC is just as good in comparison to GL, and I've liked some of the GLC arcs better, too.

I just find it odd that they've made such a big deal with Barry returning and reassembling the Flash Family and not doing anything with said family. Bart is with the TT iirc, Jay and Liberty Belle are JSAing it up, and Wally, the most popular Flash imo, is just stagnant. Kind of has the whole Freddy-Shazam feel to it.

iceman24567
being in the background doesn't mean he has less powers. he has his speed force connection back, so i really dont see why he cant do it. Wally is my favorite Flash because of his personality he's not a boyscout like Barry and in actuality he does have less power since the whole Barry is the avatar of the speed force thing he is connected to the speed force threw Barry like the rest of the speedsters.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, that is true. And as a rule, GLC is just as good in comparison to GL, and I've liked some of the GLC arcs better, too.

I just find it odd that they've made such a big deal with Barry returning and reassembling the Flash Family and not doing anything with said family. Bart is with the TT iirc, Jay and Liberty Belle are JSAing it up, and Wally, the most popular Flash imo, is just stagnant. Kind of has the whole Freddy-Shazam feel to it.

aye, exactly.

sucks that Wally is my second favourite dc'er too.

Wally is my favorite Flash because of his personality he's not a boyscout like Barry and in actuality he does have less power since the whole Barry is the avatar of the speed force thing he is connected to the speed force threw Barry like the rest of the speedsters.

Barry has done worse shit than Wally, tbh.

I didn't see anything that indicated he was less powerful either.

iceman24567
True he has but Barry is like the good kid to all the super heroes even Hal said something like you were the best of us or some shit like that

Johnny Sorrow

Barry has done worse shit than Wally, tbh.

I didn't see anything that indicated he was less powerful either.

Didn't he kill Professor Zoom?

-Pr-
True he has but Barry is like the good kid to all the super heroes even Hal said something like you were the best of us or some shit like that

that's Johns' wanking. Barry was hardcore back in the day.

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Didn't he kill Professor Zoom?

Barry? Yep.

He also voted to lobotmise Arthur Light.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.