She-Hulk vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
would it be a good fight?

Parmaniac
Sabes IMO

Warlord
She hulk would win a healthy majority

Juk3n
Sabretooth prime does well, overloading she-hulks HF and durability? Im not sure. If Shulk wins she knows she's been in a fight.

Warlord
if things go to worse I can see her going berserk. sabes has no chance then

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
Sabretooth prime does well, overloading she-hulks HF and durability? Im not sure. If Shulk wins she knows she's been in a fight.

Wendigo eviscerated her and she passed out.

vansonbee
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wendigo eviscerated her and she passed out. Haha

I actually thought that was Sabertooth who did that to her (Logan was there w/ her). stick out tongue

But anyways, Jennifer slightly due to her strength + fighting skills and BFR.

Starscream M
she hulk has already pwned creed

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
if things go to worse I can see her going berserk. sabes has no chance then how often does she go berserk, that is very rare.. if she does of course she wins..

anyways i give the majority to creed in a down and dirty fight.. she cant keep up with the damage output he can give.. eventually she passes out. just like a woman. cool

Warlord
she doesn't need to go berserk.
her HF is as good and she has class 100 strength for cryiing out loud.
I don't see Creed winning more than 3-4/10

Wild Shadow
I don't see Creed winning more than 3-4/10 creed is a suped up brick buster...ala logan.

and she hulk is just a smaller version of hulk

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
creed is a suped up brick buster...ala logan.

and she hulk is just a smaller version of hulk hulk beats logan

so a smaller hulk should still beat a souped up logan no expression

Warlord
he lacks the adamantium though while you don't need to be Hulk to take Creed out

Starscream M
he lacks the adamantium though while you don't need to be Hulk to take Creed out good point

hulk cant snap logan's neck while shehulk can do so to creed

Warlord
In a non PIS scenario a 100 class punch would smash his skull brain etc...

Wild Shadow
he lacks the adamantium though while you don't need to be Hulk to take Creed out she is smaller with less mass and a gut swipe it be over remember Wendigo moment?

also creed is also extremely durable without adamantium.

@ decepticon dumbass
robot
forum rules are always on try again..

Wild Shadow
In a non PIS scenario a 100 class punch would smash his skull brain etc... you know how this works when it happens repeatedly/consistently it is no longer pis but actual part of the character's attributes.. pls dont use pis as a defense..

Warlord
not durable enough for a 100 class punch.
even with CIS PIS wolverine was one shooted by namor.
Creed does not have adamantium skeleton and jenny is as strong

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
she hulk has already pwned creed

When?

Creed has much better healing no expression When it comes to piercing damage, her damage soak is pathetic.

StiltmanFTW
Creed does not have adamantium skeleton and jenny is as strong

He's taken Class 100 punches before.

Wolverine was never one-shotted by Namor facepalm

True, pre-death Creed didn't have adamantium.

Warlord
he was in Civil War stroyline

Wild Shadow
Creed does not have adamantium skeleton and jenny is as strong namor one shotted logan b/c he was distracted and had already taxed himself from being incinerated and taking on his atlantean spies. also Sabe has taken 100 + blows easily in the past from the super namor clones..

besides bone clawed logan took punches directly to the head repeatedly without getting his head ripped off.. all it did was fracture his skull and eventually pass out and then it be repeated again.

rough house by the way and that was logan who isnt upgraded like sabe.

jalek moye

her healing factor is not as good at all and she handles damage badly. her being class 100 isnt an auto win

StiltmanFTW
he was in Civil War stroyline

no expression

Read the comic... the amount of punishment he took before the finishing blow was insane.

Warlord
Originally posted by jalek moye
her healing factor is not as good at all and she handles damage badly. her being class 100 isnt an auto win

it isn't.
it is a very good asset though

jalek moye
hulk beats logan

so a smaller hulk should still beat a souped up logan no expression

A weaker, smaller, less durable, and less potent healer of a hulk would have an insanely harder time beating him then hulk would.

Warlord
no expression

Read the comic... the amount of punishment he took before the finishing blow was insane.

i have thanx.
his skeleton contibutes to his damage soak.
sabes doesn't have that advantage

jalek moye
i have thanx.

both bone claw wolverine and sabertooth has taken class 100 hits before. Shulk is a lower level one anyway so shes not hulk level.

Wild Shadow
i see it like this 5.5 wins for sabe the ones he does lose maybe 2 are blunt force trauma where he is kept from moving and pounded on...

the others she battle field removes his @$$ with a lucky hit.

StiltmanFTW
i have thanx.

Creed's skeleton is super durable. So are his muscles.

You have read that and you still said he got one-shotted? Logan got reduced to a bare skeleton, fought Namor's Royal Guard and actually took three hits from Namor, not one.

amnesia
Hot green chick or a serial killer? Hmm, gotta think about this.

Warlord
the point is that Logan can pull all those crazy feats due to adamantium.
Creed is tough for sure but not indestructable.

If he strikes first and goes for a vital spot I can see him winning.
Otherwise my opinion is that Jen's stregth would be too much.

to better state my point of view I'd give wolverine a 7/10 win.
I just think adamantium skelleton is a big deall indeed and Creed lacks it

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by amnesia
Hot green chick or a serial killer? Hmm, gotta think about this. in these type of scenarios the serial killer usually wins over the hot chicks... check the news and on campus stories.. dont look pretty for the women

Starscream M
When? not sure tbh...but I do remember seeing it

Starscream M

forum rules are always on try again.. what forum rule am I disregarding?

StiltmanFTW

Victor is very tough and went through several upgrades that made him even tougher. He can take hits from Shulkie. He's also way faster than her...

StiltmanFTW
not sure tbh...but I do remember seeing it

Was that canon? The only Creed/She-Hulk fight I know about wasn't 616 and Tooth won.

Starscream M
Was that canon? The only Creed/She-Hulk fight I know about wasn't 616 and Tooth won. ok nevermind what I said then.

jalek moye

Thats the thing though, Sabertooth is still durable enoguh to take hits from her, hes on of those guys who has durability that far exceeds there strength. Add in his healing and yea he isn't gonna get walked over at all

jinzin
Batman wins. no expression

Mshinu
Tooth & claw > Big green boobs

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Tooth & claw > Big green boobs Sorry but that's wrong

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by jinzin
Batman wins. no expression be serious. i know your annoyed lately by the ignorance but, dont stoop top their lvl. erm

Mshinu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sorry but that's wrong

Back it up with scans please wink

chomperx9
she hulk knocks out pussy cat

Parmaniac
Back it up with scans please wink http://images.comiccollectorlive.com/covers/8ca/8ca9edb2-76c2-4068-aa1d-1cb276e81b2a.jpg

TheTyrant
Sinister who isn't nearly as strong as Shulk physically owned Sabes. She Hulk stomps.

jinzin
Tooth & claw > Big green boobs no

I'd do 'er

jinzin
be serious. i know your annoyed lately by the ignorance but, dont stoop top their lvl. erm

Trying.....so..... hard....

But what am I supposed to do here?
I mean c'mon! Look at this!

We go to all the trouble of laying out entire careers of these characters that are no more than 4 mouse clicks away for the specific purpose of fixing the ignorance that runs rampant on these boards and people STILL come into these threads spouting out nonsense like:

Well so-and-so's stronger so they can beat Wolverine/Tooth.
Wolverine's not that skilled.

Christ, not several days ago we had to lay out how Logan can hit bricks hard enough to hurt them... This shouldn't be news to people and yet here we are 72 hours later being treated to the same ridiculous type of bull, insisting class 100 strength is all it takes to take these two out.

What happened to proving your case? No one seems to need to do that anymore. Instead, they're content stating things like "Gamora will win" and incidently that's enough..... Wait... wha?

Likewise, for those of us that do present our cases and lay out our arguments it's clear that all one has to do is shut one's eyes and the facts presented by evidence put before them all but cease to matter, afterall what's on more piece of on panel evidence to ignore when it comes to the Wolverine fams career?... Marvel's made an entire industry of selling the rivalry between Hulk and Wolverine and yet Wolverine being an anti-brick is easily ignored... all his victories over bricks are apparently PIS anyways....

I simply fail to see how anything you or I contribute here even matters when it's all burried underneath a sea of ignorance... and when it's not straight ignorance it's trolling and strawmen... erm

For instance....

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Sinister who isn't nearly as strong as Shulk physically owned Sabes. She Hulk stomps.

Good God... Do you even know who Sinister is?
Are you aware that the version of Sabretooth Sinister grabbed was NOT a well developed character and had yet to show any superhuman prowess beyond speed?
Are you ignorant to the fact that Sabretooth has had several upgrades, and massive upgrades at that, since then?
Are you of the opinion that Essex wouldn't own the crap out of She-Hulk to begin with, which once again draws me to question if you even know who he IS?
Do you seriously think this fight comes down to strength?
Against Sabretooth?
Are you willing to flat out ignore who Sabretooth HAS overcome with massive superhuman strength advantages? Most of them also having a strength edge over Sinister? Or who his weaker AOA counterpart has taken down with more of the same?
Do you not understand how strength alone is not an argument for Shulk winning this fight?

Do you really think it's a sane position to take in that we have a

Weaker, less HF effective, less durable Hulk
VS. a
Stronger, faster, faster healing, more durable version of Wolverine?

Batman wins... it's the only logical conclussion Shadow. sad

TheTyrant
Sinister would not defeat She Hulk in a physical fight.

jinzin
Sinister would not defeat She Hulk in a physical fight.

What the f**k?

Y'see Shadow?! And this apparently counts enough to be considered a counter argument.

I'm guessing you're heads up your ass then because Sinister has taken on an entire team of X-men including Colossus... He would utterly wreck She-Hulk. There's virtually nothing she can do to beat him, same can't be said the other way around.

Mshinu
Sinister would have Shulkie strapped to a surgical table within a minute and still have time to wash up and disinfect his scalpels stick out tongue

TheTyrant
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

Y'see Shadow?! And this apparently counts enough to be considered a counter argument.

I'm guessing you're heads up your ass then because Sinister has taken on an entire team of X-men including Colossus... He would utterly wreck She-Hulk. There's virtually nothing she can do to beat him, same can't be said the other way around.

He used his other powers perhaps?

Ms.Marvel
haermm

Wild Shadow
no reason to get mad,.... the best thing to do is ignore them or simply engage them in a feat and historical comic debate of the character and point out context of the situation.... after that if they continue ask them for evidence or circumstances that they continue to use and break it down.. they may not change their mind but others would read the debate and will make a more informed decision and have an opinion of the posters. its all we can do.. plus it will simply drive you insane if you let especially when some posters wont read the thread and just post.

jinzin
I'm not mad, just endlessly dissapointed.... For some time we were making serious progress on the education of the forum across the board.. not just about Logan.... but lately... this place has become something more akin to the "debates" taking place on a site like comic vine or something.

Mshinu
Trying to educate a forum is regrettably pretty much doomed to fail. Most will just look in a handbook and dismiss Sinister as a weakling because he is listed as only class ten. Same with Sabes, he is just a low meta and in their minds can never be a threat to someone with a more impressive power grid. Never mind all the crazy showings he has under his belt.

jinzin
Trying to educate a forum is regrettably pretty much doomed to fail. Most will just look in a handbook and dismiss Sinister as a weakling because he is listed as only class ten. Same with Sabes, he is just a low meta and in their minds can never be a threat to someone with a more impressive power grid. Never mind all the crazy showings he has under his belt.

Precisely! That's what i don't understand and I never will... This isn't D&D, higher power levels don't also dictate a winner and the handbook nonsense is almost ALWAYS wildly innacurate.... How many years did Marvel Handbooks state Logan couldn't recoup missing organs or massive amounts of damage? Like seriously wtf?!

StiltmanFTW

Fail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.