Gods Vs. Monsters III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
No BFRs and each team has to KO or subdue all members

Thor
Orion
Barda
Hercules w/mace

Vs.

Doomsday
Mangog
Ulik
Shaggy Man

Parmaniac
Wich Doomsday?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wich Doomsday?

i guess HP DD. i dont really see a diff from that and any others since he's essentially the same, but portrayed to his full potential.

DTM
Again, Team Monsters takes this fairly easily. HP Doomsday could almost take on the entire Team Gods himself, adding in Mangog (who could also practically take the other entire team), Shaggy Man (who once more could almost take the entire other team), and Ulik to the mix makes this that much more a slaughter.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DTM
Again, Team Monsters takes this fairly easily. HP Doomsday could almost take on the entire Team Gods himself, adding in Mangog (who could also practically take the other entire team), Shaggy Man (who once more could almost take the entire other team), and Ulik to the mix makes this that much more a slaughter.

wha??!! ure telling me HP DD takes out team by his lonesome!?!?1

Warlord
DD can't be put down so....

Nihilist
The monster squad stomp, the only real chance the Gods have is if Thor/Orion bfr some of the Monsters.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Warlord
DD can't be put down so....

Darkseid was in the process of doing it, but he opened his big mouth and got bitched for showing off.

Thas was just pis.

his jobber aura was on so as to make doomsday tougher than he really was. =P
DS's shoulda just poured on his OE to finish the job.

DTM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
wha??!! ure telling me HP DD takes out team by his lonesome!?!?1

Almost takes them out himself, yes. Doomsday Wars DS fought Superman, Orion and Martian Manhunter by himself, and was winning. Id say that threesome is pretty much on par with this current foursome, and that doesnt even add in Doomsdays 3 teammates here.

If this were DOS Doomsday it would be closer, but Team 2 still has much more power and would get my vote anyway.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DTM
Almost takes them out himself, yes. Doomsday Wars DS fought Superman, Orion and Martian Manhunter by himself, and was winning. Id say that threesome is pretty much on par with this current foursome, and that doesnt even add in Doomsdays 3 teammates here.

If this were DOS Doomsday it would be closer, but Team 2 still has much more power and would get my vote anyway.

i guess, but if Thor and Orion really stop messing around and quit spraying testosterone all over the battle field they would just take flight and pour on their most dangerous abilities. ie. full on god blasts and full on astro force blasts
cis pis off of course.
powerwise, I look at them to be the top 2 when compared to both teams.

Slaanesh
Monsters stomp..

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Monsters stomp..

nah...

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Monsters stomp..

Warlord
Mangog and DOomsday would decimate them

Q99
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
i guess HP DD. i dont really see a diff from that and any others since he's essentially the same, but portrayed to his full potential.

He's way more powerful than DoS DD though.

Not just DD, but also Shaggy Man! He's even harder to fully drop I'd say, at least DD you can temporarily 'kill'. Shaggy Man? Not at all.

the ninjak
Monsters win all fights in the trilogy.

amnesia
Give the gods Atum, and they could take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.