Rorschach versus the Comedian...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Rorschach and the Comedian, h2h combat, in the Comedian's apartment. To the death.

Um....that is all.

steverules_2
Comedian flashes Rorschach who then throws up in his mask and dies of suffocation, Comedian then goes back to smoking and drinking cheap liqour in his dressing gown whilst watching the TV awesome

Rogue Jedi
Um.....K.

Demonic Phoenix
Comedian. Handily.

Rogue Jedi
Comedian has strength on Rorschach, but Rorschach has speed on him. Damage soak?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Um.....K.

Its what woulda happened if he hadn't died at the start of the film

Rogue Jedi
Um.....K.....

Rorschach stinks him to death.

steverules_2
It could get him a solid win, he's the comedian for Gods sake, he shot that lady who was pregnant or whatever

Big fan of rorschach though...

Rogue Jedi
IMO Rorschach was a better fighter, as far as skill goes.

jaden101
A drunk Comedian did better against Ozymandius alone than Rorschach and Night Owl did together.

Well...They all got their asses kicked...But still...On his own while drunk.

steverules_2
I need to re-watch this movie, its been a while

That ACDC Chick
my money's on Roschach hmm

Originally posted by steverules_2
I need to re-watch this movie, its been a while
so do i, last time i tried watching it, my parents made me shut it off cause of Silk Spectre and Night Owl sexing it up in the owl doo-hickey
awehawe

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
A drunk Comedian did better against Ozymandius alone than Rorschach and Night Owl did together.

Well...They all got their asses kicked...But still...On his own while drunk. Yeah, there is that too.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101

QFT.

/thread

steverules_2
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
my money's on Roschach hmm

so do i, last time i tried watching it, my parents made me shut it off cause of Silk Spectre and Night Owl sexing it up in the owl doo-hickey
awehawe

Ahh yes the sex scene...I only liked her parts, the Night Owl man ass wasn't really my favorite part

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by steverules_2
Ahh yes the sex scene...I only liked her parts, the Night Owl man ass wasn't really my favorite part
im sure laughing out loud

WickedDynamite
Batman wins

Rogue Jedi
JL Batman, animated Batman, yeah, he would.

BruceSkywalker
can anyone remind me what exactly did the comedian do that was on par with what rorschach did?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
can anyone remind me what exactly did the comedian do that was on par with what rorschach did? Well, they're right, he did do better one on one with veidt than Rorschach and Nite Owl did together.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
can anyone remind me what exactly did the comedian do that was on par with what rorschach did? It's the very opposite. What did Rorschach do to put him on par with The Comedian?

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Comedian. Handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.