This is what I think will happen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alphamale
I think that once Anakin starts to turn more and more to the dark side, he and Pandeme(sp?) will become more and more distant, you know have marital probelms. SHe will naturally turn to someone she trusts and knows well...OB1! Anakin thinks they are having an affair and the Emperor will probably use this to add fuel to the fire of Anakin, causing his further turn to the darkside and hatred of OB1. He will turn and OB1 will face him in the infamous duel! Whether its over a lava pit or some sort of furnace, or whatever. Anakin is burned/injured so badly that it requries that he wear a suit to help him breath/live and of course a mask and helmet to hide his hedious face! What do you think of my idea?

ToMacco
(Obi-wan's voice): Possibly

Dexx
i really doubt anakin thinking of obi wan in a relationship with padme...He knows his master better, don't you think?

master harmax
Not a bad peice of speculation actually. This is hollywood. It's quite possible things may turn out that way.

finti
maybe

Alphamale
As far as Anakin knowing his master better, his judgement on certain things we have seen can be clouded easily! Throw in jealous and a push or two by the emperor and you have major conflict with OB1! I'm not saying they will actually have an affair ,but they just might you never know!

Also what about this what if...... Syfo-Dias (the dead jedi , mentioned in ESP II is now Darth SIdious??

Dexx
dunno,
Anaking may be jealous or whatever on his master but for other reasons....maybe for getting between him adn his wife. BUt not suspecting him of actually having an affair..Obi's a jedi master! (almost anyway)

Alphamale
Hey what ever, its not like jedi's are perfect , we have already seen evidence of the fact that they are not! EX: Count Dooku turning bad, Anakin going to turn bad..... and so on! Are you saying that if Padme wanted OB1 she couldnt get him?? SHe is too fine to turn down(ha ha)

finti
ehhh darth Sideous is the same as Palpatine, so there is noway at all Sideous could have been Syfo Dias

Alphamale
well maybe thinking that Palpatine and Sidous are one in the same is way too easy?? What if Palpatine is a clone of Syfo Dias?(kind of like what Jango Fett did with Bobo) We know tht Syfo Dias went to the cloners first and commissioned the clone army. What if he requested a clone of himself too??Just something to think about??

finti
Nah SW aint that comlicated, and that clone theory is SOOOOOOOOOOOO EU

Alphamale
Well we will see wont we!! Just think about it, Syfo Dias....Darth Sidious...sounds a little close to me!!!!!!!!

You need to think outside the box!!!!!!!

Ushgarak
We have done, it has all been looked through before. The Clone would be the wrong age, for a start. And how can Sifo-Dyas, a Jedi known well by the other Jedi, look the same as Palpatine? That's not outside the box, it's out of this world.

Alphamale
As for the clone not being right age for paply -age progression , come on use your brain for more than your witty sayings!!

As for sidious looking exactly like paply.. I dont think so,close but not exactly. I for one, like this scenrio, so I'll stick by it.

The other one is way to easy , everyone thought of that, no big deal!!

Alphamale
You find me a picture of Syfo Dias and prove me wrong then!!!

Dexx
yeees!!!!

Ushgarak
What do you mean 'age progression'? We know the Clones can only age twice the rate. Hence the Clone would only be 20 by AOTC. And what about the fact that the two of them were around BEFORE the cloning started? GL has told us that Sidious only looks at cloning AFTER the failure of the droids in TPM.

And I asked you how could SIFO-DYAS look like Palpy. If he is a clone like the Clonetroopers he would look the same as the source. How on earth could you expect the Jedi not to notice that the Supreme Chancellor looks the same as Master Sifo-Dyas?

If I were you I would start with a little bit of basic common sense before you start flinging accusations at others, because what you are saying is just silly. it does not matter how much you like it; it is crap.

You are trying to be too clever. Sidious and Palpatine are the same, they are not clones.

Alphamale
Like I said whatever, your opinion means little to me, I say we will see!

With your agrument about the Jedi's being all knowing, people can make themselves look different to fool others. How smart do you think they are when they cant tell its palpatine in a hood??(if thats who it is)

What are they like characters on Superman who cant see its superman with glasses on when he's clark kent??

Alphamale
Also as far as the timeline thing, it's not like the whole timeline thing of the movie isnt already off in alot of places!!

If you are following the timeline to a T , then you are way off on alot of other aspects of the movie!!

Ushgarak
No Jedi has SEEN Sidious to know it is Palpatine in a hood, so that is no problem.

Jedi can also sense minds. It is just not in the slightest bit practical for Sifo-Dyas to be Palpatine.

finti
Alphamale I think you need to step out of that delirious fantasy world of lame ideas. I heard and read many suggestion and theories on the subject but yours must be, by far, the worst.
SW is a kidde flick hence the different solution to certain question will be pretty obvious.

We know Sideous is the Emperor(evidence.Just listen to the musical score of the emperor in ROTJ, take a look at the emperor and compare it with the music and how Sideous look giving instruction through the hologram to the Vicery of the trade federation in TPM), we also know Palpatine will declear himself emperor. It is pretty easy and it is suppose to be so.

odracir
I agree with FINTI

Ushgarak
And please back your accusations about the timeline, which have no basis that I can see.

ToMacco
Come on you guys, be nice.

Dexx
i thought he was talking bout syfo dyas....but is he saying that palpy's not sidious???

Ushgarak
We started off being nice but then he gave out smug attitude, which always makes people react badly.

Alphamale
NO Ush, you are the one with the smug attitude, I put out a theory in fun, and you acted like you wrote the star wars movies yourself!!

You and Finti are the ones with the bad attitudes!!

Alphamale
As for the timeline: heres one - in AOTC we meet uncle owen right?? Well in TPM , Anakin leaves his mother , who is sold to Lars and they have owen , right? Well explain how that is supposely has only been say 8 to 10 yrs since Anakin left Tantoonie, but when we meet owen he looks at least as old as Anakin, if not older???

Also, if EPS. III is suppose to tie into AOTC in the timeline. They are saying we will see luke and leia as babies in EPS III, which puts Luke about 18 in EPS. 4 right? How is it that OB1 who has gotta be in his 30's in AOTC, then go to 3-4 yrs later in ESPIII which puts him in his late 30's at best go to 18 yrs later and he is a old man of at least 65-70??(in a NEW HOPE)

finti
Your arguements was pure crap, and you did have an arrogant attitude

About the Owen thing. Owen is about Anikans age born to Clieggs FIRST WIFE.
Shmi is not Owens mother. Try to get the facts right if you gonna argue a thing.

It is around 18- 20 yeras between EpIII and ANH, Obi is in his mid 30`s in AOTC so he wil be in his mid- late 50`s in ANH. (Very simmilare to Sir Alec Guiness age, the guy who portrays OBI wan in the OT).

Alphamale
you are crazy if you think that OB1(alec guiness) is around 50 in ANH, no way more like 70 , look at the guy! Do you know the difference between what a 50 yr old and a say 70 year old is???

If they had wanted OB1 to be 50 in ANH then they should have got a youger guy!!

Luke is about 18 no more in ANH!

Where did you get the info that it was not his first wife??

YOU started with the attitude , not me! When you attacked my post, then I got an attitude. YOU are the one who needs to chill!! I didnt post stating a FACT, I just suggested something!!

Ushgarak
Alec Guiness was 62 when he did ANH- no more than a few years older than Obi-Wan will actually be at that time, about 58. He was not made up to look older. No matter what you think, that was his age. You are the one who apparently needs the lessons in age recognition

And you are obviously not even doing us the courtesy of reading what we put. We already explained the thing with Owen to you. Owen Lars is Cliegg's son, NOT Shmi's, and he is Anakin's half brother, and his age. Please go check ANY source to confirm this, most especially the website, where the Jedi Council has handled this very issue.

Your problems with the timeline are entirely YOUR invention.

And yes, Alphamale, you started with the attitude, by presuming you had some amazing insight we all lacked when you had not even bothered to check your facts, and making silly comments about thinking outside the box on the idea that these things has not long been considered, if you would check the many threads that alredy exist on this sort of subject. Since then you have continued with that attitude. I do not believe I wrote the films, only that I am giving you FACTS, that you cannot dispute. If you do not like them then tough. I am entitled to refute your suggestions with facts.

Let me make this clear. You WILL do us the courtesy of reading the posts we make and not make us repeat them. I do not intend to let posters waste time here.

finti
Well the actor Alec Guiness was 62 when he made ANH so that is close to late 50`s. And yet agian you are trying to be a smartass, well you only end up looking like a fool and you are well on your way. And Owen was Clieggs son from a previouse marriage if you didnt get that you are a bigger fool then you has come out as.
I just stated some facts here cause you clearly didnt get them, seems like you still dont

Ushgarak
Seems Finti and I agree.

And I am sorry if we come across as arrogant but it is tiresome to repeat something we have already said and comes from long-accepted and well known fact about the films.

Please... don't make us go around in circles on thios one. I assure you that Obi-Wan was the right age in ANH- pr at least close enough for it not to be a continuity hitch- and nor is there any similar age slip up with Owen.

So can wel call a peace to it there?

finti
Obi has led a though life, it will show as he will look older than he really is.

Alphamale
if you are okay with a 12 year difference then fine! I dont give a crap, wht you say , I see holes!

As for what got this whole thing started, USH , try doing what you have said and READ!...

I wrote.. what if... NOT this is a fact and I know it is going to happen!! SO dont waste MY time with saying any different!

Alphamale
and just to point out... OB1 in AOTC -age 35 + 18 yrs = 53, Alec G in ANH= 62, thats almost 10yrs!! I call that a probelm!

But Im done with this topic, so you chalk one up for yourself USH, hey maybe GL should ask you how to make EPS III since you are so right!

Ushgarak
It's not 18 years from AOTC, Alphamale. It is TWENTY years from episode III, which is a few years after episode II. So try counting that out.

GL need not ask me anything- for I am only telling you what he has decided.

Alphamale
I really don think .. Luke is suppose to be older than 18, if they show him born in EPS. III , then that is 18yrs.!

OB1 should be about 35 in EPS III so take it from there! That is a stretch too cause the actor -Ewan McGregor I dont think is even 30 yet??

Alphamale
ANyway good for you USH, You win! I wont be back to this post!

Ushgarak
Ewan is over thirty. I told you how it works. 25 in TPM. 35 in AOTC, like you just said. Late thirties in episode III. Luke and Leia are 20 in ANH. Hence Obi-Wan is late fifties, so very close on age, so no problem. And if only I could believe you won;t be back...

finti
and Owen is anakins Step Brother smile, not half brother

Cheesiness
No, that will not happen.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Alphamale
I think that once Anakin starts to turn more and more to the dark side, he and Pandeme(sp?) will become more and more distant, you know have marital probelms. SHe will naturally turn to someone she trusts and knows well...OB1! Anakin thinks they are having an affair and the Emperor will probably use this to add fuel to the fire of Anakin, causing his further turn to the darkside and hatred of OB1. He will turn and OB1 will face him in the infamous duel! Whether its over a lava pit or some sort of furnace, or whatever. Anakin is burned/injured so badly that it requries that he wear a suit to help him breath/live and of course a mask and helmet to hide his hedious face! What do you think of my idea?

that is what happens

Batman316
from a certain point of view

ctsketch
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
that is what happens

no its not

macgeek2005
Yes it is. Anakin thinks they're having an affair. We know this as a fact already.

hunchy
Originally posted by Alphamale

Wow! Your a genius! Maybe you should just read the script.

Cascador

Darth Blender

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.