Thor vs The Infinity Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr.

Wild Shadow
adam warlock Karma blast ftw.. a combined attack from the team is a massive loss for thor.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
adam warlock Karma blast ftw.. a combined attack from the team is a massive loss for thor. A karma blast attack from AW with the soul gem and Dr Strange dint do anything to Thor( though he did have the PG at the time iirc, but it having no effect was due to Thor's godly nature)

Wild Shadow
it had very little to do with his godly nature and more to do with his soul being unbalanced and tampered by Odin.. here in this fight thor isnt insane and producing some kind of physical manifestation of his soul the Valkyrie.

like i said the IW stomp here

DTM
I think Drax being a near equal to Thor could fight him long enough for Adam or Garmoa or Moondragon (or all of them) to finish him off. Infinity Watch for me.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it had very little to do with his godly nature and more to do with his soul being unbalanced and tampered by Odin.. here in this fight thor isnt insane and producing some kind of physical manifestation of his soul the Valkyrie.

like i said the IW stomp here "ittle to do with his godly nature?" Not exactly:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability31InfinityWatch23Spir.jpg

Wild Shadow
yes. i am aware of what adam thought... but we have seen adam effect gods and even demon lvl beings like mephisto.

it is was more like the fact that thor was spiritually unbalance that gave him better resistance... that was adams theory later in the story when he was talking to Odin and his soul tampering of his son.. imo

like i said it wasnt just him being asgardian and i didnt say it didnt play a part it was just a small part of a greater issue.

OneDumbG0
^ Show me where later on in the Blood and Thunder, Adam suggested that Thor's resistance to his karmic blast was due to Odin's tampering?

cdtm
Originally posted by DTM
I think Drax being a near equal to Thor could fight him long enough for Adam or Garmoa or Moondragon (or all of them) to finish him off. Infinity Watch for me.

Dumb Drax should actually be pretty far above Thor physically.. You're not going to see Thor toy with Savage Hulk the same way Drax did, among other feats.. (Not to mention dumb Drax took an attack from Chaos...)

Warlord
Thor was dealing with Drax and Ironman at the same time in one avengers issue IIRC

Wild Shadow
yeah.. but thor was being more vicious in his psychosis.. otherwise i agree thor physically shouldnt have done as well as he did.. Drax's shtick is physical and should have bn well above him.. which he was and showed to be pretty strong and durable.. Drax should have started to become immune to thors blows the longer the fight went on.. but, then we wouldnt have had a story.

amnesia
Thor whipped the IW w/o WM. A Thor that doesn't hold back takes the out in seconds.

(People often forget that Thor moves as fast as lightning.)

Bouboumaster
Infinity Watch stomp.

Moondragon already mindcontrol him and she have great, great skills

Maxam can hung with him h2h

Drax can hung with him h2h

Adam Warlock can hung with him h2h, and also have exotic power, like the Karmic Blast

Gamora have the Godslayer, and has enough skills to stab him in the face with it

Thor doesn't stand a chance. He get his ass whooped 10/10

amnesia
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Adam Warlock can hung with him h2h/B]

Bentley
Gamora recently broke her godslayer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.