Polish plane crash / assasination?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Nearly a month ago amateur footage was released possibly showing a Russian clean-up crew at the crash site killing off the few survivors of the Polish presidential plane crash the video and links are below.

Poland was the only country in Europe with a Central Bank (the governer died in the crash), the govenor was planning to refuse a loan from the IMF as the economy was growing and refused the Swine Flu vaccine.

Makes you wonder?!!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/regime-change-by-plane-crash.html

FEx7HL4H5yk

Robtard
I always question video/pictures when they're "enhanced" for my viewing, just as easy to add things (or take them out) while doing that.

If some secret Russian assassination crew was killing survivors and covering up evidence, I'd think they'd be savvy enough to do away with the amateur cameramen too, no?

Did Poland now accept the loan?

Liberator
Russia has been acting rather funny lately, they've increased their power back into the FSB (a covered up version of the KGB). I feel as if Putin is gripping the reigns back for another Soviet Union. Now with all of Polands national figureheads wiped out, and a more powerful secret police force in Russia, what do you think this will mean?

Maybe Russian moles will be sent in to rig the Polish elections and win the seats there thus having Poland essentially under Russian control. Really makes you wonder though doesn't it. The fact that Poland is launching an international investigation on the matter shows just how concerned they are about it.

I agree with Robtard, I'm about sketchy about the video myself. If these were Russians they'd most likely be elite FSB agents who wouldn't dare have a cameraman around while they were cleaning up shop. However, I would most certaintly keep your eyes on Poland and Russia in the future, specifically Russia. I've just got this feeling about them...

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Robtard
I always question video/pictures when they're "enhanced" for my viewing, just as easy to add things (or take them out) while doing that.

If some secret Russian assassination crew was killing survivors and covering up evidence, I'd think they'd be savvy enough to do away with the amateur cameramen too, no?

Did Poland now accept the loan?

Of course such unclear videos are dubious, otherwise they would be used as evidence. But it is a bit odd though, people shooting about after a plane crash or not?

Liberator
How credible are these translations?

Bicnarok

Robtard
Another thing, shooting any survivors is dumb, as bodies found with bullets that were supposedly killed during a plane crash would be very suspicious, no?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Robtard

It's not enhanced, just zoomed. If it were enhanced you could actually see what was happening.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's not enhanced, just zoomed. If it were enhanced you could actually see what was happening.

Yep, after all were not in some CSI episode where they can do this..

http://img.moronail.net/img/1/0/2010.jpg

Liberator
LOL

Hmm, I watched the video again. Are you sure the entire video isn't just fake? It doesn't really seem real, almost like a low budget action film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.