wonder woman vs War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
who wins and why? War Hulk defeated Juggs

Gecko4lif
Hulk gets hog tied

Then his celesstial armor is removed peice by peice

Warlord
Hulk

amnesia
No incarnation of hulk takes WW.

vansonbee
Originally posted by x_danny_x
who wins and why? War Hulk defeated Juggs Great and all, but thats Cain.

WW has different fighting style & other abilities/advantages. I give it to WW with her asset tools (rope).

Juk3n
War Hulk defeated Juggs

Defeated? Ko'd Juggs?

Lord_Talron
wonderwoman takes him out no problem. the only thing that makes this a contest is his strength and durability

The Nuul
WW

1 million punch
wonder woman

Bouboumaster
Savage Hulk would win. He still win, but more easely.

Lord_Talron
how?

1 million punch
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Savage Hulk would win. He still win, but more easely.

savage hulk? are you serious? she is stronger faster and a better fighter she will own him like a step child

JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by 1 million punch
savage hulk? are you serious? she is stronger faster and a better fighter she will own him like a step child

No way she's stronger. She may be faster but Hulk have fought cosmic. And skills won't mean shit against him: Even if she K-O him, he will just get up, stronger. Ask Hercules how skills helped him in the past.

Q99
No way she's stronger. She may be faster but Hulk have fought cosmic. And skills won't mean shit against him: Even if she K-O him, he will just get up, stronger. Ask Hercules how skills helped him in the past.

One, she's got better evasion and speed than Herc, two, she has the bracers, so it'd be more like "Herc with Capt's Shield"- a defense that can nullify strength beyond Hulk's entirely is extremely helpful, especially when one is skillful enough to block most blows. Three, lasso and other weapons.

Also, she's JLA. Everyone in JLA takes on cosmic pretty often.

I'm not familiar enough with War Hulk's upgrades to make a call there, but she has a heck of a lot of advantages over Savage Hulk.

1 million punch

wonder woman is stronger then savage hulk he doesnt present more strength feats then diana

she is by far faster then him and can ko him and its enough to gain a win

skills wont mean shit against savage hulk? well then ask colossus Lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

overall diana is faster stronger a much better fighter and smarter she got every single advantage over savage hulk and she got her braces to deflect anything savage hulk throws at her even if somehow i dont know how he will manage to hit her, wonder woman bested achillies who got the gods grace and he couldnt be touched she will murder savage hulk and war hulk

Wild Shadow
War hulk has a sword and a living whip along with celestial tech armor which feeds him gamma to increase his strength at least that is what it looked liked..

iceman24567
Wonder Woman wins

Luke Cage
War Hulk.

carver9
War Hulk in a stomp

roughrider
War Hulk.

x_danny_x
Originally posted by vansonbee
Great and all, but thats Cain.

WW has different fighting style & other abilities/advantages. I give it to WW with her asset tools (rope).

i remember a thread created hear and mention that Cain/Juggernaut would defeat Wonder Woman.

rotiart
In a comic book I see war hulk winning because speed is never written in as a factor...

In a forum setting wonder woman wins because.. Well he ranks near him in strength but owns him in speed. Worse case scenario she bfrs him into space and he can't return on his own like she can..

carver9
Originally posted by rotiart
In a comic book I see war hulk winning because speed is never written in as a factor...

In a forum setting wonder woman wins because.. Well he ranks near him in strength but owns him in speed. Worse case scenario she bfrs him into space and he can't return on his own like she can..

Wonder Woman isnt CLOSE to War Hulk strength wise.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman isnt CLOSE to War Hulk strength wise.

Based on what?

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Based on what?

"Hulk strongest there is!!"

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
"Hulk strongest there is!!"

I accept this answer. thumb up

carver9
Based on what?

Based on the fact that he over powered Juggernaut enchantment and he is one of the strongest Hulks. Its debatable if Wonder Woman is even stronger than Savage Hulk.

JakeTheBank
Based on the fact that he over powered Juggernaut enchantment and he is one of the strongest Hulks. Its debatable if Wonder Woman is even stronger than Savage Hulk.

No, it's not debatable at all. Wonder Woman is stronger than Savage Hulk to begin with, as are most Class 100+ bricks. He can eventually surpass her, yes, but he's not stronger than her to begin with.

Even if she's exceeded in the strength department, her speed, equipment, skills, and other abilities make her one of the best people to put up against a Hulk, in all honesty.

carver9
No, it's not debatable at all. Wonder Woman is stronger than Savage Hulk to begin with, as are most Class 100+ bricks. He can eventually surpass her, yes, but he's not stronger than her to begin with.

Even if she's exceeded in the strength department, her speed, equipment, skills, and other abilities make her one of the best people to put up against a Hulk, in all honesty.

And all of this is your opinion. With CIS on, I am giving War Hulk the majority because its pretty obvious and basically shown that Wonder Woman would melee with the Hulk.

Well, a calm Savage hulk held up a mountain that was twice the size of the largest mountains on the planet.

JakeTheBank
And all of this is your opinion. With CIS on, I am giving War Hulk the majority because its pretty obvious and basically shown that Wonder Woman would melee with the Hulk.

Well, a calm Savage hulk held up a mountain that was twice the size of the largest mountains on the planet.

Well, considering that Diana can't shoot lasers from her ass, yeah, I'm betting she'll melee Hulk as well. And with her powers and equipment she stands a damn good chance of beating him. She's been shown to use the tiara to great affect in close or from a distance, not to mention use her lasso which will work on Hulk and effectively stop the match if she feels inclined to. PIS off hurts Hulk more than most of the characters he's faced against. CIS on just means Diana won't try to kill him.

And Diana has lifted city sized meteors and has been said to be literally as strong as the Earth itself, etc., etc.

The Nuul
Correct, CIS means Diana wouldnt go for the kill but shes going all out and with no PIS that hurts Hulk even more.

She stomps here.

Johnny Sorrow

Is this the Secret Wars example where Hulk was bracing a mountain and slowly and surely failing to hold it up?

Melee fighting makes it even worse for War Hulk. Wonder Woman is a much better melee fighter, and has magical weapons that can cut through anything. Her lasso is pretty much indestructible, and once it's around Hulk he's at her mercy. Add in the indestructible forcefield, and she clinches this.

carver9
Well, considering that Diana can't shoot lasers from her ass, yeah, I'm betting she'll melee Hulk as well. And with her powers and equipment she stands a damn good chance of beating him. She's been shown to use the tiara to great affect in close or from a distance, not to mention use her lasso which will work on Hulk and effectively stop the match if she feels inclined to. PIS off hurts Hulk more than most of the characters he's faced against. CIS on just means Diana won't try to kill him.

And Diana has lifted city sized meteors and has been said to be literally as strong as the Earth itself, etc., etc.

CIS means that Wonder Woman would go H2H with War Hulk which would end with her getting stomped but I do agree with one thing you said, the lasso CAN give her the majority and from what I have seen, Wonder Woman use that in ALL of her fights.

Without it, IMO, she gets stomped.

Wild Shadow
nah.. cIS on means she will hold back since she is used to it since living in mans world. this will cost her heavily. also her lasso failed to make DD do anything when she ordered him

JakeTheBank
CIS means that Wonder Woman would go H2H with War Hulk which would end with her getting stomped but I do agree with one thing you said, the lasso CAN give her the majority and from what I have seen, Wonder Woman use that in ALL of her fights.

Without it, IMO, she gets stomped.

Maybe you and I have different definitions of the word "stomped".

If Diana loses, it's going to be a very difficult fight for any Hulk. In no way, shape, or form, do I see Hulk "stomping" Wonder Woman. Not the same Wonder Woman who more than held her own against Konvict, can hold her own for at least a while against Superman and Captain Marvel, nor the Wonder Woman who routinely defeats foes and monsters far more powerful than she is in the physical sense.

Even without the lasso, she can still beat Hulk.

The Nuul
Hulk is slow compared to DD.

Wild Shadow
now ur reaching without the lasso comment..only way she wins majority if she speed blitzes all the time.. on average she wont engage hulk at Superspeed not saying she cant or wont just not the majority.. 3 wins are a given to her for due to speed blitz... maybe 50/50 for both..

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
nah.. cIS on means she will hold back since she is used to it since living in mans world. this will cost her heavily. also her lasso failed to make DD do anything when she ordered him

Doomsday =/= Hulk.

Based on who the lasso has effected, I'm guessing it's going to effect Hulk who doesn't have the capability to adapt nor has shown anything close to something able to resist the lasso's powers, which have been shown to be greater in recent comics.

carver9
Maybe you and I have different definitions of the word "stomped".

If Diana loses, it's going to be a very difficult fight for any Hulk. In no way, shape, or form, do I see Hulk "stomping" Wonder Woman. Not the same Wonder Woman who more than held her own against Konvict, can hold her own for at least a while against Superman and Captain Marvel, nor the Wonder Woman who routinely defeats foes and monster far more powerful than she is in the physical sense.

Even without the lasso, she can still beat Hulk.

By stomp I mean she is losing a large majority but I agree, she will give him a good fight.

I know of Wonder Woman feats and none of them are physically compared to the Hulk when it comes to strength and hell, I can even say durability (not piercing).

Recently, savage Hulk took on the entire avengers that included Thor and stomped them.

carver9
Doomsday =/= Hulk.

Based on who the lasso has effected, I'm guessing it's going to effect Hulk who doesn't have the capability to adapt nor has shown anything close to something able to resist the lasso's powers, which have been shown to be greater in recent comics.

There is nothing suggesting that Doomsday>Hulk. Hulk has just as many impressive feats as Doomsday, especially being a team buster of high caliber opponents.

When it comes to strength feats, Hulk has him beat.

JakeTheBank
By stomp I mean she is losing a large majority but I agree, she will give him a good fight.

I know of Wonder Woman feats and none of them are physically compared to the Hulk when it comes to strength and hell, I can even say durability (not piercing).

Recently, savage Hulk took on the entire avengers that included Thor and stomped them.

She's not even losing a large majority against Hulk. erm If she does lose, at the very least, she'll be something like 4/10 against him. She's too powerful, skilled, fast, and well equipped to lose a vast majority against Hulk.

Such as?

And Thor has deadlocked Savage Hulk for hours on end and has beaten him.

Wild Shadow
that is savage hulk not war hulk...

JakeTheBank
There is nothing suggesting that Doomsday>Hulk. Hulk has just as many impressive feats as Doomsday, especially being a team buster of high caliber opponents.

When it comes to strength feats, Hulk has him beat.

Right. So using Doomsday's resistance of the lasso as proof or even supposition that Hulk can do the same is faulty. Doomsday's ability to adapt to various threats is well known and quantified. Hulk has no such ability nor has he displayed anything even remotely close to argue having him resist the lasso.

Like...?

carver9
She's not even losing a large majority against Hulk. erm If she does lose, at the very least, she'll be something like 4/10 against him. She's too powerful, skilled, fast, and well equipped to lose a vast majority against Hulk.

Such as?

Again, thats your opinion; I can see Hulk physically over powering her.

Such as Hulk taking attacks from members of the Avengers at one time and not falling.

I agree, Thor has deadlocked Savage Hulk but Savage also have his wins over Thor. Again, recently, Hulk took on the entire avengers that included Thor and was stomping them.

cdtm

Such as?

Has Thor ever beaten Hulk?

I know he can, and certainly should if he tapped into his powers, but I'm having trouble thinking of a single example...

carver9
Right. So using Doomsday's resistance of the lasso as proof or even supposition that Hulk can do the same is faulty. Doomsday's ability to adapt to various threats is well known and quantified. Hulk has no such ability nor has he displayed anything even remotely close to argue having him resist the lasso.

Like...?

I agree with you with the lasso. She can beat him if she uses that.

JakeTheBank
Again, thats your opinion; I can see Hulk physically over powering her.

Such as Hulk taking attacks from members of the Avengers at one time and not falling.

I agree, Thor has deadlocked Savage Hulk but Savage also have his wins over Thor. Again, recently, Hulk took on the entire avengers that included Thor and was stomping them.

Okay.

Doomsday has similar feats.

Which showing from what comic was this? And did he just gain the advantage or did he truly "stomp" them?

Wild Shadow
in the doomsday scan WW stated that her lasso doesnt work b/c DD is a force of nature.. does that sound like anyone we know? shifty

cdtm
And I agree if Hulk gets in that lasso, he isn't getting out of it.

Otherwise, not sure how else WW can win.. I think she's fast enough to dance around WH all day, but can't see her beating him down either...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm

I know he can, and certainly should if he tapped into his powers, but I'm having trouble thinking of a single example...

Yes. He's beaten Hulk at least once and has gained the advantage over him before the fight was ended several times. In a recent comic, via flashback, it was shown that Thor nearly killed Hulk because he let himself give in to the rush of battle.

Johnny Sorrow

You say that like it's a feat. Avenger teams have varied greatly over the years, and if it's "recently" then there are several Avenger teams to choose from. Hell, Taskmaster gave them trouble a long time ago.

Wonder Woman would school most Avenger teams too.

The Nuul
DD has better reaction feats than Hulk but this is WH who is limited in feats. This isnt WWH or any other Hulk version.

cdtm
in the doomsday scan WW stated that her lasso doesnt work b/c DD is a force of nature.. does that sound like anyone we know? shifty

The lasso also worked on Ares, though.

And was this the Doomsday she eventually smashed with the Gauntlet of Atlas? Considering that wasn't even the real Doomsday, it puts a question mark on that example..

amnesia

There is at least one fight where Thor crushed hulk so hard even the Gamma people admitted hulks defeat.

cdtm
Originally posted by amnesia
There is at least one fight where Thor crushed hulk so hard even the Gamma people admitted hulks defeat.

Thinking about it, I can remember ONE example off hand:

The Reigning.

Pretty sure Thors Skyfather ability was inhibited at the time, but he still punched a hole through Hulks heart and beat Thing at the same time.

But I guess that's not really admissible, being an alternate timeline..

JakeTheBank

The Reigning.

Pretty sure Thors Skyfather ability was inhibited at the time, but he still punched a hole through Hulks heart and beat Thing at the same time.

Yes, the Reigning had Thor stomp all of Earth's heroes. And while it was indeed retconned into being an alternate timeline, it's interesting to note that at the time King Thor was stripped of the Odinforce and w/o Mjolnir when he beat Hulk and Thing in unarmed combat, killing them. And if King Thor was without the OF and Mjolnir when he accomplished said feat, wouldn't that put him at "classic" levels of strength? shifty

amnesia

The Reigning.

Not what I'm thinking about. Thor went to hel or something, and hulk wanted to save him (prof. Hulk) but Thor raged for some reason.

carver9
Okay.

Doomsday has similar feats.

Which showing from what comic was this? And did he just gain the advantage or did he truly "stomp" them?

I am looking for it now.

BattleMage
Hulk 7-8/10

Q99
And I agree if Hulk gets in that lasso, he isn't getting out of it.

Otherwise, not sure how else WW can win.. I think she's fast enough to dance around WH all day, but can't see her beating him down either...

She does have her bladed weapons. Her axe is pretty much standard gear nowadays, and the tiara is nice slicing power.

x_danny_x
what happens if wonder woman uses her all her gears that makes her 10x times more powerful.

JakeTheBank
what happens if wonder woman uses her all her gears that makes her 10x times more powerful.

Then she ragestomps.

TheTyrant
Diana wouldn't be able to defeat Savage Hulk, let alone Apocoliptified Hulk.

iceman24567
Diana would be savage Hulk in minutes if not seconds

JakeTheBank
Fully geared Diana shit stomps any Hulk.

Wild Shadow
what happens if wonder woman uses her all her gears that makes her 10x times more powerful. she wins i would assume..

Q99
Her powers are extremely well-suited to taking on Hulk type foes. That her bracers pretty much nullify impact means getting past them is a lot more important than just hitting as hard as one can, which is not Hulk's speciality.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Q99
Her powers are extremely well-suited to taking on Hulk type foes. That her bracers pretty much nullify impact means getting past them is a lot more important than just hitting as hard as one can, which is not Hulk's speciality. Hulk type foes yes but not the Hulk my friend.

Q99
Originally posted by BattleMage
Hulk type foes yes but not the Hulk my friend.

By 'Hulk type foes' I mean specifically the Hulk included for reasons of how he fights.

Warlord
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow

Wonder Woman would school most Avenger teams too.

only the New Avengers street level teams

Slaanesh
WW..she's way to fast and probably just as strong as War Hulk..

Warlord
just as strong as the strongest version of Hulk?

Slaanesh
i thought the strongest version is WW Hulk..

Q99
I thought the strongest was Devil Hulk?

Slaanesh
there's a Devil Hulk??

Warlord
I thought it was Worldbreaker...stick out tongue
anyway War was >>> savage hulk and it would be enough strength wise

Q99
Originally posted by Slaanesh
there's a Devil Hulk??

Yes smile This guy

It's never been physically manifested, but it exists within Banner's mind and is "all of Banner's resentment at the way he is treated by the world," and the only version of Hulk that existed in his mind that was more powerful than Guilt Hulk.

The Nuul
So wait, what strength feats does War Hulk have that makes him better than Savage Hulk?

Warlord
stopping Juggernaut of course

The Nuul
Where can I find the fight again?

Warlord
I guess it's in Juggs respect thread

Devron87
War-Hulk crush diana

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Warlord
stopping Juggernaut of course I doubt that this a strength feat

The Nuul
I am sure that WH just trips him with a trill. I have to see it again.

iceman24567
Yeah the Celestial tech broke threw Juggs enchantment strength allow can't stop Juggs either way Diana wins via lasso pwnage

The Nuul
But anyways Diana stomps here.

Devron87
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I doubt that this a strength feat

High level of adrenalin+Nexus energy+Celestial Technology
the strenght is in the equation as well...................

Devron87
Originally posted by The Nuul
But anyways Diana stomps here.

no

iceman24567
yes

Devron87
dislike the Hulk don't change the fact,War-Hulk is not savage Hulk,and war Hulk crush diana here with no doubt...........
anyways regardless the Hulk incarnation,the character=zero on KMC,laughable................

iceman24567
Who cares who dislikes the Hulk unless he some how becomes faster than Wonder Woman or immune to her lasso he loses period to think otherwise on KMC is laughable

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman. I doubt Celestial tech somehow makes him a million times faster and a hundred times more skilled, because that's what he'd need to take Diana for the majority.

Wild Shadow
no.. but a few hits is enough to get him wins.. "if" Diana doesnt start off right off the bat with blitz

Omega Vision
no.. but a few hits is enough to get him wins.. "if" Diana doesnt start off right off the bat with blitz
A few hits? Good luck. WW isn't Superman, she doesn't give people free shots.

iceman24567
^ true and she doesn't play around or hold her punches Hulks best bet is a hulk smash then try to one shot her

Wild Shadow
nonsense she said it herself she does..http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12720273

Devron87
War Hulk prove he can overcome magic/enchantment,an Test/inexperienced War-Hulk stopped juggernaut,i highly dout than Diana can do the same
since Regular Hulk is highly resistant to mindrap and enchantment,War- Hulk is far above this level,this incarnation is post-onslaught Bannerless Hulk Brainwashed by apocalypse with love of destruction...........
War-Hulk is totally protected by the Celestial armor,i just see the lasso fail on him
the Speed don't change the fact,this Hulk basically can't be Hurt the healing factor and other abilities are bounded with the Nexus-energy+Adrelanin who feed the War Hulk power,the level of this flux=the power of 2 universe,War-Hulk is a beast..........

iceman24567
How about something recent?

JakeTheBank
facepalm

War Hulk isn't beating Diana with a few hits. WWH wouldn't beat Diana with a few hits. Maybe if we ignore the damage she's taken and still fought afterwords, sure. Or if we completely over exaggerate Hulk's strength factor being >>>> Diana's (It's not). And War Hulk "beating" Juggs' enchantment is basis for arguing he gets around one of the most haxxed weapons in comics? What the f**k?

And unless you want to spite Hulk, yes, any Hulk, including WWH, WB, WH, Devil Hulk, etc, don't give Diana full gear.

Devron87
facepalm

War Hulk isn't beating Diana with a few hits. WWH wouldn't beat Diana with a few hits. Maybe if we ignore the damage she's taken and still fought afterwords, sure. Or if we completely over exaggerate Hulk's strength factor being >>>> Diana's (It's not). And War Hulk "beating" Juggs' enchantment is basis for arguing he gets around one of the most haxxed weapons in comics? What the f**k?

And unless you want to spite Hulk, yes, any Hulk, including WWH, WB, WH, Devil Hulk, etc, don't give Diana full gear.

How you know the full extent of Worldbreaker-Hulk,Devil-Hulk who is not a physic manifestation,and War-Hulk?
I just biased opinion here,nothing more..............

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Devron87
How you know the full extent of Worldbreaker-Hulk,Devil-Hulk who is not a physic manifestation,and War-Hulk?
I just biased opinion here,nothing more..............

Because Diana with full gear is >>> anything we've seen from any of those Hulks.

The Nuul
WW will see that this WH has a sword, armor and and trills. She knows this guy is an warrior. Shes going all out.

Wild Shadow
like she did with DD? smart

JakeTheBank
And as far as full gear goes, the Gauntlet of Atlas multiplies her strength AND durability/stamina x10. In the time it would take for Hulk to surpass that massive amp to such a point he CLEARLY out matches her, she could just as easily KO him.

Full gear aside, just being stronger/tougher than Diana - which is still debatable when it comes to Hulk's base power level - isn't enough to beat her for the majority in a forum setting. She's also far faster, far more skilled, and has standard equipment that can phuck him up.

The Nuul
This isnt a comic, its a forum fight.

Wild Shadow
her standard equipment is not gloves, shield and any other amp.. its her bracelets, tiara and rope..

unless you can show she now constantly carries weapons now

Q99
her standard equipment is not gloves, shield and any other amp.. its her bracelets, tiara and rope..

unless you can show she now constantly carries weapons now

She does use her axe a lot recently, even outside her book. It's starting to approach standard gear.

The Gauntlet is something she doesn't like using even when she gears up (that is, dons armor, shield, and weapons). It has mental side-effects and is hard to control when used by someone of her strength. So yea, it definitely shouldn't be used in most battles.

Brutacus
And as far as full gear goes, the Gauntlet of Atlas multiplies her strength AND durability/stamina x10. In the time it would take for Hulk to surpass that massive amp to such a point he CLEARLY out matches her, she could just as easily KO him.

Full gear aside, just being stronger/tougher than Diana - which is still debatable when it comes to Hulk's base power level - isn't enough to beat her for the majority in a forum setting. She's also far faster, far more skilled, and has standard equipment that can phuck him up.

What Hulk are you talking about the normal Savage Hulk???
Or War Hulk?
I mean how long did it take war hulk to stop juggernaut in his track?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.