Depowered Tyrant vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Team
Cyborg Superman w/rings
Eradicator( fortess mode)
Phalanx Ultron
Beta Ray Bill w/scuttlebucket

iceman24567
They might have a good chance but I still see Tyrant for the majority

Ambient
Well might as well hand in scuttlebutt, Phalanx Ultron and maybe Erads or Cyborg Supes to Tyrant that only leave BRB thought i dont know why he couldn't be controlled maybe the magic enhance parts protects him from Tyrants telemetry...

I think its stomp on Tyrants side..

Colossus-Big C
how powerful exactly is a depowered tyrant?

Ambient
thanos couldnt bring him down with enhancement, fought off Galactus (not full power) and injured him

Its not his might (strength) that would take the team down but his other assets.. lol

Luke Cage
Tyrant ftw.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Ambient
thanos couldnt bring him down with enhancement, fought off Galactus (not full power) and injured him

Its not his might (strength) that would take the team down but his other assets.. lol so skyfather level and above?

Ambient
something like that..

Luke Cage
Depowered Tyrant's somewhere around sub-Skyfather.

Full powered Tyrant's a skyfather.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Luke Cage
Depowered Tyrant's somewhere around sub-Skyfather.

Full powered Tyrant's a skyfather.

No.

Colossus-Big C
full powered tyrant is around galactus level

KuRuPT Thanosi
DP Tyrant was at least skyfather level not sub... FP... he's a near equal of Galactus. Also.. I think someone mentioned that Galactus was not at full power... what does that mean.. Does that mean he wasn't at BCA levels which has only happened once anyways. Or does that mean he wasn't well-fed. If it's the latter... then that is false.. he had just fed and said he hadn't felt this good in ages. As for the fight..... Dp Tyrant via stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.