Thor & BRB vs. SS & Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No bfr.
Who wins

Nihilist
Team 1 ftw, Nova is the major weak link.

byrdgang21
I thought his current level was at Nova Prime levels

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I thought his current level was at Nova Prime levels

i guess he really thinks Nova is that much weaker among the 2 grps.

Bouboumaster
Team 2, because of Surfer

dmills
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I thought his current level was at Nova Prime levels He is.

JakeTheBank
Thor and Beta Ray Bill.

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17i guess he really thinks Nova is that much weaker among the 2 grps He does. He Wants nova to die in TTI. Said he's a nobody character.

Slaanesh
team 2

janus77
Team 2 ftw.

dmills
Nova and Surfer.

DarthDaniel1001
If this is AW Nova or Nova Prime, then team 2. Otherwise, it's the hammer boys.

carver9
Team 1 8/10. I cant see Nova hanging with any of the hammer brothers even though he is powerful.

amnesia
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1 8/10. I cant see Nova hanging with any of the hammer brothers even though he is powerful.

I actually think that nova could hold one of them off until SS takes out one of them.

T2 for the majority.

dmills
Oh he'll do more then just hold one off. If he's not phucking around he could get a clear win over either one of them.

carver9
Originally posted by amnesia
I actually think that nova could hold one of them off until SS takes out one of them.

T2 for the majority.

Naah, hes not holding off Thor OR Beta Ray. 1st thing, Beta Ray doesnt hold back, he is going for the kill as soon as the battle start. If he fights Bill, he is as sure as dead.

Thor is much more laid back than Bill but I cant see Nova doing much to him either.

Surfer cant take on both of the hammer brothers and he would have trouble alone with Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
Oh he'll do more then just hold one off. If he's not phucking around he could get a clear win over either one of them.

I disagree.

Bentley
I agree with Carver.

cdtm
I agree with amnesia/dmills. big grin

Nova Prime with the full nova force should be enough to hang with Thor or BRB, imo. His feats in Annihilation alone prove this.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
I agree with amnesia/dmills. big grin

Nova Prime with the full nova force should be enough to hang with Thor or BRB, imo. His feats in Annihilation alone prove this.

But yet he got stomped by Surfer with ease. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Johnny Sorrow
Naah, hes not holding off Thor OR Beta Ray. 1st thing, Beta Ray doesnt hold back, he is going for the kill as soon as the battle start. If he fights Bill, he is as sure as dead.

Thor is much more laid back than Bill but I cant see Nova doing much to him either.

See below.

Surfer cant take on both of the hammer brothers and he would have trouble alone with Thor.

Really? Because Norrin pretty much humiliated Beta Ray Bill when Bill got in his way after Annihilation. He laid him out (with what, two-three punches?) without using his more exotic powers.

Bentley
Thor is the best fighter in this combat, his record against SS is flawless. Nova and BRB may be close, but more often than not the hammer bro will take it.

carver9
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Really? Because Norrin pretty much humiliated Beta Ray Bill when Bill got in his way after Annihilation. He laid him out without using his more exotic powers.

Look at HOW he humilated him. Its a big difference than the way Nova wasnt even a threat to Surfer.

A indestructible board to the back of the head coming at high speeds, I cant believe that didnt kill Bill.

JakeTheBank
Not to mention the rapport Thor and Bill have with one another when it comes to combat. They really should win more often than not.

cdtm

These days, who wouldn't get stomped by Surfer?

The guys a monster.

cdtm
Look at HOW he humilated him. Its a big difference than the way Nova wasnt even a threat to Surfer.

A indestructible board to the back of the head coming at high speeds, I cant believe that didnt kill Bill.

Nova got in one hit with no effect. Bill got in two hits with no effect.

And keep in mind Surfer wasn't actually trying to fight Bill.. Yet, he handled him easily. Bloodied him up, all with a "I really hate doing this" look on his face.

carver9
Nova got in one hit with no effect. Bill got in two hits with no effect.

And keep in mind Surfer wasn't actually trying to fight Bill.. Yet, he handled him easily. Bloodied him up, all with a "I really hate doing this" look on his face.

Again, Bill was hit in the back of the head by a board coming at him at tremendous speed. The Bill and Surfer fight wasnt CLOSE to the way the Nova and Surfer fight was.

Do you honestly think Nova is>Stardust?

Stardust is clearly more powerful, more versatile, etc... and Stardust also got sh** stomped by Bill twice.

dmills
Nova wasn't trying to fight Norrin. He got a good lick in, but Surfer was clearly implicitly more powerful. But trust me, Nova is waaay more powerful then he let on in that arc.

cdtm
Originally posted by dmills
Nova wasn't trying to fight Norrin. He got a good lick in, but Surfer was clearly implicitly more powerful. The rematch will be much more interesting.

There was also Worldmind claiming Richard was overmatched in every way.

Looking forward to a rematch, if one's coming.

cdtm
Again, Bill was hit in the back of the head by a board coming at him at tremendous speed. The Bill and Surfer fight wasnt CLOSE to the way the Nova and Surfer fight was.

Do you honestly think Nova is>Stardust?

Stardust is clearly more powerful, more versatile, etc... and Stardust also got sh** stomped by Bill twice.

Can you see Stardust hanging with Annihilus? He's one of the weaker heralds..

I can see Richard holding his own, personally.

Anyways, the board to the back of the head doesn't take away from the fact that Bills best efforts didn't really hurt Surfer, nor that Surfers fists were doing tremendous damage...

carver9
Can you see Stardust hanging with Annihilus? He's one of the weaker heralds..

I can see Richard holding his own, personally.

Anyways, the board to the back of the head doesn't take away from the fact that Bills best efforts didn't really hurt Surfer, nor that Surfers fists were doing tremendous damage...

Stardust probably could beat THAT annihilus that Nova fought.

I can see Stardust beating nova since stardust is clearly more powerful.

The board to the back of the head is what took Bill out of the fight and I dont think two shots from Bill would drop Surfer either, so that is not what I am implying. Surfer drew blood from Bills mouth, there wasnt any physical damage to Bill at all, he just had a busted lip and Surfer is strong enough to do that.

As soon as that board hit Bill, he went limp and Surfer then proceeded in whipping that a**.

janus77
oh come on, Surfer was clearly holding back and trying to reason with BRB, even when Surfer outright spanked him, he was telling Bill to stay down because Bill was way out of his league there.

the board is as much a part of Surfer as his arm is, it cannot be taken away from his arsenal.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
oh come on, Surfer was clearly holding back and trying to reason with BRB, even when Surfer outright spanked him, he was telling Bill to stay down because Bill was way out of his league there.

the board is as much a part of Surfer as his arm is, it cannot be taken away from his arsenal.

I never said the board can be taken away from Surfer and I see no problem in him not using it but again, the fight would have lasted a lot longer if he didnt use that tactic and it probably would have ended different.

dmills
So most of you would say that Super Nova would beat or at the very least stalemate current Surfer, but yet Nova Prime doesn't stand a chance? Now what's wrong with that picture? (que jepordy music)

Bouboumaster

Maybe because Surfer > Thor or BRB or Nova?
Didn't Surfer punked BRB recently?

cdtm
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Maybe because Surfer > Thor or BRB or Nova?
Didn't Surfer punked BRB recently?

That's what we've been discussing on the last few pages. cool

Yeah, Surfers been on a tear lately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.