I already know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Leia told luke in ROTJ that 'i already know that vader is my father' How does she know that ?? she even remembers what her mum looks like !! Luke dosent know anything but she does

There twins man it doesnt make any sense confused

LanceWindu
Originally posted by coolmovies
Leia told luke in ROTJ that 'i already know that vader is my father' How does she know that ?? she even remembers what her mum looks like !! Luke dosent know anything but she does

She put 2 + 2 together, they have a connection like all twins do. She's not saying she knew absolutely, but she felt it was something along those lines.

Some people can remember images from when they were infants, it's possible that is what she's remembering. This is still open for debate though.

roughrider

You should just think about it more. Examine what they're been thinking since late in TESB, and look at the pauses and recognition at important moments in ROTJ.

Zoom

Throughout ESB it is clear that the two of them have a deep connection. I think this goes some way to explaining this.

queeq
Originally posted by LanceWindu
She put 2 + 2 together, they have a connection like all twins do. She's not saying she knew absolutely, but she felt it was something along those lines.

Some people can remember images from when they were infants, it's possible that is what she's remembering. This is still open for debate though.

Nobody remembers their own birth though. It's very rare to have memories before the age of four. Before the age of one, the chances are none.

steverules_2
She kissed even though she knew he was her brother...thats what I'm worried about

sweersa
I remember random things when i was <2 years old.

queeq
Confirmed memories??? I have grave doubts.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
Confirmed memories??? I have grave doubts.

No I remember locations that can be confirmed like being in a blow up pool being held by various ladies who were always overly excited to hold young ones. I remember trying to pull on long fingernails, etc. And I hated it when other kids tried to take my bucket...which reminds me...

http://www.gnomograms.com/images/theybestealinmybucket.jpg

queeq
You were a seal then?

sweersa
You were a seal then?

I can't remember.

LanceWindu
Nobody remembers their own birth though. It's very rare to have memories before the age of four. Before the age of one, the chances are none.

And where is your source for this information? Because I DO know of people who remember their own births.

Ms.Marvel
so they remember coming out of the vagina and all that?

how dramatizing sad

Jovan
That's probably why guys always want to get back?

Zoom
Originally posted by LanceWindu
And where is your source for this information? Because I DO know of people who remember their own births.

It is not possible for you to know people who remember their own births as the human memory does not start to develop until you are 2 years old.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Zoom
It is not possible for you to know people who remember their own births as the human memory does not start to develop until you are 2 years old.

Ah right, and there's never been oddities in the human race. roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Ther have been oddities in the PT, if that's what you mean.

It may not be the best source, but it does contain a lot of good source references: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_amnesia

sweersa
Ther have been oddities in the PT, if that's what you mean.

I can't take all the PT bashing, common now.

queeq
*bash bash*

sweersa
*bash bash*

"From my point of view the Jedi are evil!"

In no way did that quote benefit my side.

queeq
Or the side of any SW fan. wink

LanceWindu
I actually kinda like that line. laughing out loud

queeq
Thx!

InfernoJG95
Thing is in esb she full on snogs luke and she's like I always knew and not eewww I snogged you

queeq
Maybe she thought it was rather kinky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.