Lightray vs Starfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

galactusischere
Isn't Lightray nearly FTL?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Isn't Lightray nearly FTL?
I don't think so, not in terms of combat speed anyway. Lightray is one of those guys (like Surfer and GLs) who's travel speed far exceeds his combat speed.

Konton
Another character I'm not familiar with.

As per usual, energy attacks are useless to some degree. From what I gather he has the power to form small stars with his energy which would put him vastly ahead of Koriand'r in energy output.

They both have ftl space flight.

Strength levels on Lightray?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Konton

Strength levels on Lightray?
His page on DC Wiki says that as a New God he has a superhuman physiology (at least enhanced) that was increased tenfold by the process that gave him his light powers. Apparently (according to DC Wiki) his strength is measured in the "hundreds of thousands of tons" but I really haven't seen any real strength feats to prove it.

I guess a good estimate would be to say he's at least Booster Gold level in strength.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think so, not in terms of combat speed anyway. Lightray is one of those guys (like Surfer and GLs) who's travel speed far exceeds his combat speed.

He is. At one point, he left Superman in the dust and Superman stated that he was much faster than him.

comicfan11
Lightray.

celeyhyga17
this is easy. Lightray wins!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.