Thin Hutts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
UBH, for all your book knowledge I thought you'd remember that there were thin hutts. Korrda was an emacipated Hutt who served as Durga the Hutts personal slave in the book Darksaber. Jedi Mercenary feel justified.smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Doh!!!

Xizor
UBH was burned again...

UnknownBountyHunter
At least I read the WHOLE book, Xizor. You forget too. stick out tongue

Jedi Mercenary
I am happy now that that's cleared up, Yeah, Hutts can be thin if they wanna.

UnknownBountyHunter
Even if they WANT TO, it would take a loooooong time, either that, starvation, enslavement, or crash dieting. Either way, even a thin hutt isn't a good hutt.

Xizor
Yes, the one thin Hutt Korrda was bad, and had a rare wasting disease.

UnknownBountyHunter
That would be pretty neat seeing a thin hutt in a film. Kind of shrivels up into a snake-like creature, but full of blubber.

Xizor
If the Hutts feature prominetly in the Tatooine slave thing in Ep2 maybe they could throw one in as a kind of side character. Maybe a majordomo(like the way we see Gardulla next to Jabba in Ep1).

Ratcat
Isn't it a great dishonour for a Hutt to be thin? Their power and wealth being directly related to their glutonous size.

Xizor
It's a great dishoner. As we see in Darksaber(the book Korrda is in), thin hutts are reviled and spit upon by members of their own species.

Dim
Spitting Hutts...now that's an attractive thought...

UnknownBountyHunter
I think that would be an awful lot of saliva.

Dim
Yep...green/brown saliva sick

Xizor
How did you make that little guy?

Dim
:+x

Xizor
Thanks. Hutt saliva is gross.:+x

Xizor
It didn't work.

Dim
Well, you don't actually put the + in...heh heh heh smile

Xizor
I see, now I look foolish....and feel slimy.sick

darthcraka
ive heard of hutt being jedi skinny before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.