Geonossis Entertainment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
For the entertainment of Poggle the Lesser, An exact replica of Shaquille O'neal, and an Exact replica of an average North American Black Bear are cloned and placed in combat.

Shaquille oneal is given Spiked Knuckles from Grand Theft Auto. A knockout counts as a kill.

Who wins? Other matches to follow.

LanceWindu
I don't think so.

From the "Read Me":

Lord Lucien
This is highly racist against black bears.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I don't think so.

From the "Read Me":
This is both anal and rude. (Not to mention inconsiderate.)

Shaq gets his SHETLAND PONY tossed.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
This is both anal and rude. (Not to mention inconsiderate.)

Shaq gets his SHETLAND PONY tossed.

The forums have rules for a reason. smile

Red Nemesis
Trolls quote the forum's rules for a reason.

TJ, I think I'm pretty safe with my black bear pick. Shaq won't have reach on him the way that russian guy with a stick did, and if he tries to grapple (to evade the claws) then there are teeth to deal with.

Even a peak human is no match for a bear without improvising weapons.

Ms.Marvel
obviously someone hasnt played shaqfoo.

shaq is > any bear

truejedi
Obviously Lance Windu didn't read my OP. This is a Star Wars bear, and a Star Wars Shaq. OOOOOHHHHHH PWNAGE!!!

I think if Shaq could get in a clean punch at the bear, he would have a chance. He is obviously giving up a lot of speed though.

Ms.Marvel
kar vastor?

truejedi
Nope, just clones. but STAR WARS clones!

REXXXX
Warnings time!

Truejedi, this is a blatant disregard for the rules that I set for the forum. You know full well that it is not allowed and yet you are trying to make it so. Don't make threads like this. Official warning for you.

Red Nemesis, you get an unofficial warning for telling Lance that he's a troll for supporting my rules. This is not at all how the forum works, and Lance pointed it out by using my rules.

Closed. I don't want to see this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.